You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Single Player Scenario Showcase: Dead Man Walking
Bottom
Topic Subject:Single Player Scenario Showcase: Dead Man Walking
Masterstorytelle
Mortal
posted 06 May 2004 09:31 PM EDT (US)         
Dead Man Walking
A Dead Man who doesnt trust anyone, including himself
The Storyline
A legend soldier who drafted out of the army. He got still got caught and become a slave. Sick of tried of being a slave and serving the rich. He rallied almost all the slave who is brave to come with. He stole the horses in the stable while washing 3 horses. He failed again and all the slaves were to be killed. He was now the only one running away from the soldiers and that man is named Hectare. He has to find a bandit army, which was fighting against the Athens for about 40 years.
The Features
1.A music from Hit man series (4 songs)
2.Great eye candy. Ideas from Lady Hawk (Thank you for the Ideas)
3.Great Cinematic
4.A Great Ending

Download Section
Preview Cinematic: None
The Final Thing: Not Yet

AuthorReplies:
Lord_Erik0173
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 00:16 AM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
Hades Worshipper
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 02:55 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
Your sigs off of the Nuke war thingy.
dark_master
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 04:16 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
HD-----> <---dark_master

remember?

muwahahahahahaha!!!

[This message has been edited by dark_master (edited 05-07-2004 @ 04:17 PM).]

Villi
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 05:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
I get some feeling that I now you Dark_master. Am I right?

I think FOG.
Auron_
Mortal
(id: auron 2)
posted 07 May 2004 06:01 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
Dead Man Walking? title doesnt make sense.....would better change it

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
Sorceror_Erebus
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 06:42 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
um... doesn't sound to bad.... doesn't he have to be dead to be dead man walking

(`..>σŕęŕŕ Σŕεbś<..)
Professor for the Tsuninversity
Teacher for the NDA
Moderator At Age Quest
Quetzelcoatl
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 07:17 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       

Quote:

A Dead Man who doesnt trust anyone, including himself
The Storyline
A legend soldier who drafted out of the army. He got still got caught and become a slave. Sick of tried of being a slave and serving the rich. He rallied almost all the slave who is brave to come with. He stole the horses in the stable while washing 3 horses. He failed again and all the slaves were to be killed. He was now the only one running away from the soldiers and that man is named Hectare. He has to find a bandit army, which was fighting against the Athens for about 40 years.

REwriting to this

Quote:


An Elite Soldier of the Athenian Army,Hectare became bored and sad with the killings he had witnessed, lef tthe army, against direct orders of his superious, worn out and demoralised from evading his former friends, his body gave in to exhaustion, at the brink of death he was enslaved by a roaming trade caravan. Having served the rich as a slave for many years he finally took the chance of rebelling, secretly forming an escape plot with the other slaves, he took a chance, having earned his masters trust over the years he slipped out one night, easily evading the guards who knew and to an extent trusted him. stealthily he freed the slaves. raiding the stables him and his new "friends" took the strongest and fastest of his masters horses, unfortunately a guard had spotted them and raised the alarm, guards charged out from every building, Hectares quick witteness and military experience saved him from being killed like the rest, alone and outnumbered, again, he sought refuge with other outlaws, on hsi travels he learned about a clan of bandits who had been plaguing Athens for nigh on four decades, with a renwed hope he set off in search

that was justa quick example no thought given just writing as i go

Quote:


um... doesn't sound to bad.... doesn't he have to be dead to be dead man walking


Dead Man Walking? title doesnt make sense.....would better change it

you can be alive and be dead at the same time, your body alive yet your soul dead, a shell of what you once used to be.

feel free to use my version if you wish


Tommorow will take us away
Far from home
No-one will ever know our names
But the Bards songs will remain
Sorceror_Erebus
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 07:24 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       

Quote:

you can be alive and be dead at the same time, your body alive yet your soul dead, a shell of what you once used to be.


spose... yea i can understand that

Quote:

An Elite Soldier of the Athenian Army,Hectare became bored and sad with the killings he had witnessed, lef tthe army, against direct orders of his superious, worn out and demoralised from evading his former friends, his body gave in to exhaustion, at the brink of death he was enslaved by a roaming trade caravan. Having served the rich as a slave for many years he finally took the chance of rebelling, secretly forming an escape plot with the other slaves, he took a chance, having earned his masters trust over the years he slipped out one night, easily evading the guards who knew and to an extent trusted him. stealthily he freed the slaves. raiding the stables him and his new "friends" took the strongest and fastest of his masters horses, unfortunately a guard had spotted them and raised the alarm, guards charged out from every building, Hectares quick witteness and military experience saved him from being killed like the rest, alone and outnumbered, again, he sought refuge with other outlaws, on hsi travels he learned about a clan of bandits who had been plaguing Athens for nigh on four decades, with a renwed hope he set off in search

that sounds way better


(`..>σŕęŕŕ Σŕεbś<..)
Professor for the Tsuninversity
Teacher for the NDA
Moderator At Age Quest
dark_master
Mortal
posted 07 May 2004 10:04 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
Yes, Villi, you are right!!

master_of_darkness was too long, lol.

[This message has been edited by dark_master (edited 05-07-2004 @ 10:06 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames