You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Single Player '12 Labours' Map Available
Bottom
Topic Subject:Single Player '12 Labours' Map Available
Hand of Zeus
Mortal
posted 04 September 2004 09:59 AM EDT (US)         
This is a single player map which i made, titled '12 Labours of Heracles'. Although its my first map, i spent ages on it, so it is pretty good. Its been available at aomheaven for about, i dunno, a week, but i havent got that much feedback and was wondering if someone (most probably more experienced) would offer me some.
This was the highest rated single player scenario for about a day, after a 'false' review was deleted and the perpentrator removed from the site. And then my true review at 4.8 mysteriously vanished... and i dont know why.

Its available at:
http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=3387&ci=d99f54ad07d386152d557534387fc5fbZMwCK3C+5 L0vX2BFmdYonkQxqDSD0fj59+0oohn26ZFbQIgGaJd+O3gkQQEj7EtZXoLZJ4 vx43AW/Mm3xn/zsG1rsO4QPw2dboQf5/z39A0CyNH42dV6B4viO3KHURgnxh 2 TRmhP36YgGQS/qIQjksM=

(copy the above into the address box in the internet explorer window. the URL link appears too short and i cant seem to edit it otherwise.)

Thanks.

Single Player Scenario: 12 Labours of Heracles (Would really appreciate a review here)
RMS: Mount Olympus - Rated 5.0
RMS: Aviation
RMS: Virtual Reality

[This message has been edited by Hand of Zeus (edited 09-04-2004 @ 10:08 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Lexus_Reloaded
Mortal
posted 04 September 2004 10:19 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Your scenario isn't good enough for a 4.8

It deserves a 3. It was a bit boring. Maybe you need to go off the normal story and make it more exciting.

Lexus
Current Designs:
The Silmarillion 5% || Elenamon 75%
The age of Men is over. The time of Orcs has come. Gothmog
AoMPlayer000
Banned
posted 04 September 2004 10:30 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
You only need to make the link up to "...fileid=3387". Otherwise it might not work.
oddy
Mortal
posted 04 September 2004 11:08 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Make it like this:
[;url=theverylongurl]my file[/url]

and remove the semicolon ( ; ).

A condition is not a trigger.
An effect is not a trigger.
A trigger is a combination of one or more conditions and effects.
It causes effects to happen if and when conditions are met.
Period.

[This message has been edited by oddy (edited 09-04-2004 @ 11:09 AM).]

Guardian_113
Banned
posted 04 September 2004 11:20 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
I'll play and review this as soon as I can. Just a minor note, a 3.0 is a very good score for your first scenario. My first ever was a 2.9- keep up the work, accept the 3.0 rating and I suggest you TAKE IN THE REVIEWER'S SUGGESTIONS.

I mean, if it wasn't for Byz's suggestions on using the smooth tool, Cheezy's suggestions on several aspects of trigger-work and The Bard's overall suggestions I would probably never have made a better rating than a 2.9 so, when you get the review, whatever the rating is, read it carefully so that your next scenario will be a 4.0.

Hand of Zeus
Mortal
posted 05 September 2004 04:21 AM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
Thanks everyone. awaiting Guardian's review and i will definately bear your comments in mind in the future.
I've tried to keep the story as close as possible to the legend as there are so many inncorrect versions of the story, most of which feature a roman 'Hercules' instead of 'Heracles'.

Single Player Scenario: 12 Labours of Heracles (Would really appreciate a review here)
RMS: Mount Olympus - Rated 5.0
RMS: Aviation
RMS: Virtual Reality
Guardian_113
Banned
posted 05 September 2004 06:44 AM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
I'll review it once I release Birthright (2 more days).
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames