You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » I need ideas for my scenario please help!
Bottom
Topic Subject:I need ideas for my scenario please help!
TiTaNfOlLoWeR09
Mortal
posted 20 January 2005 04:48 PM EDT (US)         
I'm making a scenario and it's going to inculde magic but idk what else to add. Please give me ideas! Helpful critisizism is ok. I want help from people who know how to make good scenarios!
AuthorReplies:
Hikari
Mortal
(id: echowinds)
posted 20 January 2005 08:46 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Errr..give more detail?

TiTaNfOlLoWeR09
Mortal
posted 20 January 2005 09:56 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
it's going to be about a girl who has magic but she can't control it. she becomes an outcast and goes on a quest to find out where her magic comes from, and that's all i can come up with.
Spitfire
HG Alumnus
(id: spitfire_23)
posted 21 January 2005 01:06 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Jeeze, just rip off someone. It's an industry standard. Practically every scenario is derived from something else. Hell, even Tolkien ripped off the Norse left and right, and they ripped of the Romans, who ripped off the Greeks.

In conclusion, the Greeks are original.

_________________.##@@$$$@@##._____________
______________,##@$::%$$%%::$@##.__________
____________#@$:%%000000000%%:$@#_________
___________#@$:%00'___________'00%:$@#_______
__________#@$:%0'_______________'0%:$@#______
_________#@$:%0__________________0%:$@#_____
Hikari
Mortal
(id: echowinds)
posted 21 January 2005 01:21 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Jeeze, will you be less pessemistic for once? It's not good encouragement to say "just rip off someone". Sure most scenarios have some root and may have copied from certian other things, but mixed them together better, add a few of your own ideas, and you get a great scenario.

How you word it seems like "just copy someone".

Anyways, @TiTaNfOlLoWeR09, did you have a story set up? Did you come up with any Non-playable characters? Did you have any kind of battle system? What kind of theme? (Desert, Forest, City, Arctic...etc or a mixture of those). If you don't have a story, I can help you make one base on the ideas you came up with.

TiTaNfOlLoWeR09
Mortal
posted 21 January 2005 07:42 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
i don't have a battle system yet, and i think the theme is going to be forest. that's really all i know i need a lot of help.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames