You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » CinematicsA all that's been written, asked and answered about
Bottom
Topic Subject:CinematicsA all that's been written, asked and answered about
Anastasoulis
Mortal
posted 28 January 2005 05:12 AM EDT (US)         
I've just uploaded a -what I called- compedium of many articles and Q&A about cinematics. In there you'll find in one download, almost all that was written about cinematics and answers to all your questions on that subject.
Obeying to the copyright law, I didn't put my name on any of that stuff, but instead the files are there saved as text mostly, containing the original authors names.
I repeat, it's not my work, I just did the collection so that new people in design won't have to ask any more about cinematics the same questions over and over again, but instead will get everything in one small download.
You can get it in the Design Hints, Tips, and Tutorials of the Downloads section.

If this proves sufficiently helpful, I will upload other collections on the other design topics also.

[This message has been edited by Anastasoulis (edited 01-28-2005 @ 05:16 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Theris264
Mortal
posted 28 January 2005 06:46 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
I cannot seem to find the link in DL section, so if you would like to give it to me, so I can add this one to the list, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Theris264
former Age of Mythology Heaven and Age of Empires III Heaven forumer||former member of Ambition Designs
"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" -Gandhi
filmdirector2
Mortal
posted 28 January 2005 07:34 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Kumar or another mod has to add it, I believe.
Auron_
Mortal
(id: auron 2)
posted 28 January 2005 08:34 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
very nice idea, although you should had asked permission of tyhe original authors first. but still, i dont have a problem if you included any of my stuff in it

rock on!

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
Anastasoulis
Mortal
posted 01 February 2005 06:03 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
hey guys, the link is there and you can DL the file anytime.

Also, Auron, I've just uploaded a modified version that of course includes your latest guide on cinematic blocks.

I repeat, this is not my work, it's just the collection of written stuff, guides, questions & answers, I've found in AoM Heaven forums, downloads, etc. and it has to do with cinematics.
All you need to know is there, so now no one needs to ask another question on cinematics again. The knowledge is there, you just need to study and try it.

On the question of copyright, I repeat it's not my work and all files were of public domain, plus I've retained all the names of the original creators-owners of the work.
Pls, if someone disagrees and believes I've violated a copyrgight law, or transgressed an ethical code, pls tell me and I'll retract the file.
Still, I think that people new in the game design will find it extremely valuable, because it saves them lots of time they'd have to spend going through all the lists.

P.S. I intend to make a compendium on triggers and another one on design stuff, but the road is open and anyone else who wants to do it before me (Auron hint, hint, since you're so much better than me in guides and stuff), so anyone who wants -go ahead and do it, do the collection so everyone will benefit.

George out

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames