You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Can you play as these custom civ in regular games?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Can you play as these custom civ in regular games?
HGeneAnthony
Mortal
posted 30 January 2005 05:44 PM EDT (US)         
I haven't downloaded any custom civilizations yet or custom units but aren't these units particular to a certain scenario or can you use them in a random map game against someone? I'm not talking about a regular game but is there a certain scenario which allows you to add and select civ that you have downloaded to play as a regular game?
AuthorReplies:
Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 30 January 2005 05:46 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Unfortunally, unless you download the modification (both users) and install it on both computers, it won't work.

HGeneAnthony
Mortal
posted 30 January 2005 05:55 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
I got that both people need it but I would think someone would create an official AOM II like scenario which gives options to change to these races, add the new creatures, etc. It seems like there's a niche for it with no AOM II. I'm assuming something where up to 10 seconds into the game you can type a number to switch to a race otherwise your stuck as what you picked from the official selection. It seems with the effort put into these races someone would have done something like this?
Elpea
Hal
(id: lp_usa)
posted 30 January 2005 05:58 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
If you do a modification, you most likely will simply add the civilization by modding.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames