You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » How do you have a unit respawn if destroyed?
Bottom
Topic Subject:How do you have a unit respawn if destroyed?
Morimasu
Mortal
posted 30 March 2005 08:06 PM EDT (US)         
Lets say I have a temple, how do you create a trigger so that if it gets destroyed, it gets created again, almost like a respawn. I can get it where if thef rist temple dies, another pops out, but can get no further than that. I need some suggestion for a trigger that could have it so that the temple always pops out when it gets destroyed.
Also, for scenarios such as mythodea, how do you make the old man pop up after obtaining a certain amount of wood and go to the area to create the myth units? I can do it with the first row, but the second becomes a problem because I believe the unit in area trigger requires a source unit, except the source unit doesn't pop up until you obtain like, lets say 10 wood. :?
AuthorReplies:
ch0me
Mortal
posted 30 March 2005 09:17 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
do that then loop

Revenge Progress-57% Story-
"Long ago I ,the rightful heir to the throne of Aranna, was banned from Aranna by my own father in order to keep his own reign of power continuing. Now I,Velos, have returned to Aranna to claim what is mine and end my fathers reign as a cruel tyrant."

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames