You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » just plain dosent work...
Bottom
Topic Subject:just plain dosent work...
Mooocow
Mortal
posted 17 April 2005 08:02 PM EDT (US)         
when i try to download a scenario, it asks where i want it and if i browse, i dont know where to go and if i search the net it screws up. i wanna play some of the scenarios, could people help me with this.

thx in advance.

Brother, spoke the four as one, togther we shall rule, surrender to the darkness within you heart you know holds true. In his hand the sword of Khaine did promise power untold, As god of light and god of murder did battle for his soul.One by one the deamons fell and elf lord he stood tall, for should he fail upon his task then mortal world would fall. To this day we bow our heads to he the world did save, Anerion the proud defender, Anerion the ever brave.

AuthorReplies:
Anastasoulis
Mortal
posted 18 April 2005 07:13 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
@ OK Mooocow, don't be disheartened.
1) click on the download button
2) when asked where to store, click on your documents folder (or any other file folder you like -perhaps your briefcase, or whatever)
3) after the DL is done, go to that folder and double click on the DLed file -it's a zip.
Then first read the readme file if any, then unzip the file(s) into the same folder and then move them to the appropriate folder =My documents\my games\age of mythology\scenario.
Hope I've explained it adequately enough.
Mooocow
Mortal
posted 26 April 2005 01:29 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
k thanks again

Brother, spoke the four as one, togther we shall rule, surrender to the darkness within you heart you know holds true. In his hand the sword of Khaine did promise power untold, As god of light and god of murder did battle for his soul.One by one the deamons fell and elf lord he stood tall, for should he fail upon his task then mortal world would fall. To this day we bow our heads to he the world did save, Anerion the proud defender, Anerion the ever brave.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames