Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Creating Objects
Bottom
Topic Subject:Creating Objects
The Were Rabbit
Mortal
posted 25 October 2005 06:35 AM EDT (US)         
Im completely new to this forum thingey, so i am not sure that this belongs here (so sorry if its not). Anyway i was trying to make a scenario about stargate sg1. What i really want is a object that looks just like a stargate but acts like a underworld passage. Does anyone know where i can find a object like this and if not how do you make your own objects???

This signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that this signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that this signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that this signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that this signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that.................
AuthorReplies:
Eiffelness
Mortal
posted 25 October 2005 10:22 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Try using New editor to put a well of urd on it's side. you should have called this thread stargate or sumthing more interesting. when a unit garissons in the well. use a trigger to teleport them somewhere, like stargate atlantis, which happens to be a lot better than sg-1
Rabid_Potatoe
Mortal
posted 25 October 2005 10:59 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
This should be in the scen design forum, I think. (Depends if you want to mod the gate).

Rabid Potatoe Is The Win.
The Were Rabbit
Mortal
posted 26 October 2005 04:37 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
... this IS in the scenario design forum... and btw i tried that thing with the well of urd but it looks lame as from behind its invisible and half of it is in the ground.

This signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that this signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that this signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that this signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that this signature would be blank is i were not here telling you that.................
Anastasoulis
Mortal
posted 26 October 2005 07:36 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
The Were Rabbit, Hi and welcome on board.
+ It's true, that whatever object you use it's bound to have it's bottom side "invisible", so what you can do is place 2 of the same (or different objects) back to back.

+ What objects to use for a Stargate? I'd say well of Urd, the Greek (GP) underworld passage, a sky passage, or perhaps a Titan gate. Also, a gaia-pond type thing could work, or a gaia Tree (bad?) as other options.
In order to tilt-enlarge the objects, you should have the wonderful Reyk's editor 3 for the Titans.

+ Alternatively, you could make an object from various other objects, such as walls, or stone fences, or whatever, and place a cinematic block and then a trigger that teleports units when they come within distance of 3 from it. In this way, you don't have to garisson units inside the building.

hope I've helped

regards

the Elder
"imagination is more important than knowledge."
Albert Einstein
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames