You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » King Baldwin I, King of Jerusalem
Bottom
Topic Subject:King Baldwin I, King of Jerusalem
Intras_Gladius_3
Mortal
posted 25 October 2005 08:35 PM EDT (US)         
I have just begun to read about this man who was so important to the first Crusade and his life in the Holy Land was that of death-defying feats and massacres on a scale generally unknown to us. I would like to get together some people to make a campaign about this glorious defender of the Holy Sepulcher. His dealing with the Turks, Egyptions, and Byzantine would make for an amazing campaign. And this could serve a dual purpose. AoEIII is obviously taking place during the Rennaisance, which came about mainly from the Crusades. We can celebrate the coming of AoEIII with a campaign that tells how the world got the way it was during the Rennaisance. Through tides of blood and waves of plague, from scorching desert to frigid mountains, from the Nile Delta to Constantinople, lets weave the tale of Reynald of Saint-Gilles, the Norman Bohemend, and Godfrey of Boullian, all the companions of Baldwin I on his slow, war-torn path to Jerusalem and the title of Protector of the Holy Sepulcher and King of Jerusalem. This also tie in three of AoM's civilizations, Norse, Greeks, and Egyptions. I hope you'll help. As soon as there are a few volunteers we can divide up how this is going to be done and which parts of Baldwin I's life shall be included. Thank you for taking the time to hear me out, I hope you'll help me.
AuthorReplies:
Sandro The Wicke
Mortal
posted 25 October 2005 09:17 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
Good luck; you'll need it

SANDRO THE WICKE
/\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
A Mind Shattered Upon Time As The Fragments Of Sharpened Stone Upon Darkened Void
{|What Is Wisdom Not But What We Make It To Be|}...
TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
Shot 1 Shot 2 Shot 3|Best Eyecandy Shots|Shot 4 Shot 5 Shot 6
Glitch
Mortal
posted 26 October 2005 11:26 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Best of luck

• To Do List:

- Write a to do list
    - 1, 2, 3 etc

Sig-Ne-A-Ture
  • Intras_Gladius_3
    Mortal
    posted 26 October 2005 04:33 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
    You see, thats th exact sort of comment I'd expect tog et from a brother or something, not from you guys though. Is my suggestion all thta bad an idea? I was really psyched about it too. Am I going to have to do this on my own?
    Sandro The Wicke
    Mortal
    posted 26 October 2005 04:55 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
    I could help

SANDRO THE WICKE
    /\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
    A Mind Shattered Upon Time As The Fragments Of Sharpened Stone Upon Darkened Void
    TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
    Intras_Gladius_3
    Mortal
    posted 27 October 2005 05:24 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
    Thank you Sandro. Are you good with cinematics and storylines and such? I am working on a level now to see if I might be able to do anything that might be asked of me.
    Sandro The Wicke
    Mortal
    posted 27 October 2005 05:49 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
    I'm mainly good with nature/small cities designing. But I could get creative with storylines.

SANDRO THE WICKE
    /\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
    TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
    Rabid_Potatoe
    Mortal
    posted 28 October 2005 07:15 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
    I am pretty good with storylines.

Rabid Potatoe Is The Win.
    Intras_Gladius_3
    Mortal
    posted 28 October 2005 05:57 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
    Well, the main storyline is alreadty taken care of since this is a historic campaign, but the more detailed stuff is what we need to work on. I'll reread Baldwin I's history adn get back to you on what exactly we'll be doing.
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames