You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » How do you...
Bottom
Topic Subject:How do you...
Mephiles
Mortal
(id: Titan602)
posted 04 November 2005 11:33 AM EDT (US)         
convert WMA music files to MP3

MEPH
[Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
AuthorReplies:
Eiffelness
Mortal
posted 04 November 2005 12:02 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
use a search engine to look for a wma to mp3 converter. There will be a lot of choice. try 'free' as well. after a bit of looking you should find a prograam. There may even be one in the aomh downloads section.
King Jared
Mortal
posted 04 November 2005 03:45 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
What an obscure question. But I'll allow it.

There used to be a good converter, dBpowerAMP; a free, easy-to-use program that had an assload of codecs available. It'd let you convert any sound format to any other sound format you could think of. Now I say used to be because it's no longer free, as far as I know. However, I think I still have one of the old, free versions' installers on my computer; I could send that to you, if you like.

As for WMAs, they can be tricky. See, Microsoft had the brilliant idea of adding security features to a lot of their formats. So it may be that you need a code of some type to convert your WMAs. Unless you have that code, you're boned. The only way I know of to get around it is to burn the WMAs to a standard music CD, then rip the tracks to either WAV or MP3 format.

Your Divine Overlord
KING JARED
Aw, hell, I dunno, she had some tig-ole-bitties, d'int she?
big.vitt@gmail.com
oranosplayer402
Mortal
posted 04 November 2005 07:47 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Can u take campain maps and use them in the editor? i'm trying to make a custom atlantis using the map for the 2nd to last mission in the aom:tt campain. so does anybody know if u can mess with campain maps in the editor, or do u have 2 build it from scratch?

May Apollo shine upon you!

(I'm a Hellenic polytheist)

Kenjitus
Mortal
posted 04 November 2005 08:55 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I think I still have a free version. Mabye when I start it up it won't let me do anything :/

Co-Leader of: Six Flags RTS Design Team
Current Projects: SF Map Pack 2
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames