Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » im new plz help
Bottom
Topic Subject:im new plz help
loki_1
Mortal
posted 24 January 2006 06:53 PM EDT (US)         
ok i want to edit a random map and make them all have 300 population but save them under a new name is it possible to do that if so how!

(¯`._.[ ]._.´¯)
Loki_1
Proud Leader of Balor of Shadows
Click here to visit
`.¸¸.´´¯¯``._.´
AuthorReplies:
Alex
(VIP) Reverie World Studios
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
posted 24 January 2006 06:55 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Hello and welcome to HG
Try asking your question here

[This message has been edited by pEpsIdUDe_123 (edited 01-24-2006 @ 06:55 PM).]

King Jared
Mortal
posted 24 January 2006 08:06 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Hi, loki_1, welcome to AOMH.

Please read this thread, fully and carefully. It outlines the proper procedure for solving any problems you might have with the editor, including browsing the Design Library, Searching the forums, and asking your question in the questions thread. Thanks.

Your Divine Overlord
KING JARED
Aw, hell, I dunno, she had some tig-ole-bitties, d'int she?
big.vitt@gmail.com
Homer Jay
Mortal
posted 25 January 2006 06:37 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
well, I really think that is better making a new tread to post a question, than posting all question in only 1, no one is going to search there...

But is not my forum, so...

Homer Jay Simpson
Just drinking another Duff beer at Moe's tavern
D'oh!
My Signature
King Jared
Mortal
posted 25 January 2006 06:56 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
Firstly, it's not my forum; I just administer it. Secondly, if you actually read the thread, you'll see that there are a number of things one should do aside from simply posting in the questions thread; specifically, trying to find the answer in the Design Library or, failing that, searching the forums. The vast majority of questions you might have have already been answered several times over; searching the forum properly will return a result in most cases. I repeat, searching the forum properly; ultra-specific searches have less of a chance of working. A single word summarizing the main element of the problem will turn up far better results; it's better to have lots of results to sift through than no results at all. Furthermore, the question thread is more for basic questions, questions that have been asked and answered over and over again. If the question is unique or new or complicated and warrants discussion, then by all means make a thread for it, and it will be judged accordingly. However, if you do make a thread for it, make sure you post a title that relates to the question; something that can be found using the search function in the future.

That is the reasoning behind my campaign.

Your Divine Overlord
KING JARED
big.vitt@gmail.com
Homer Jay
Mortal
posted 26 January 2006 10:14 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Do the search function also looks inside the thread?

Homer Jay Simpson
Just drinking another Duff beer at Moe's tavern
D'oh!
My Signature
pharoh_elite
Mortal
posted 26 January 2006 12:59 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
The Q&A thread used to have an archive of the questions asked, i dunno whether it still does. Or maybe it was the AOK one that did that... Well it should have one anyway, would help in my opinion.

the fate of Rome lies in your hands
---------------------------
S . P . Q . R
---------------------------
comming soon
King Jared
Mortal
posted 26 January 2006 02:03 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
If you read the topic post of the question thread, it notes that Anastasoulis heroically sifted through the original thread and compiled all the questions asked into a series of text files, available in the downloads.

As for searching the current thread, no, there isn't an official search method, but you could use your browser's Find function to search for keywords on each page, if you wish; a long and possibly fruitless effort, but the only one available for searching threads, I'm afraid.

Your Divine Overlord
KING JARED
big.vitt@gmail.com
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames