You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Search and Destroy Egyptian
Bottom
Topic Subject:Search and Destroy Egyptian
HYPHY_LEADER
Mortal
posted 25 April 2006 05:40 PM EDT (US)         
i have this map that i made and need help with on some triggers and stuff...if you can please help heres what i need>>

~Triggers(youll have an idea of what i need from the triggers i already have)

~Cinematics>> Here is what the cinematics need to say and show>> Welcome To Egyptian Search and destroy(while shwoing main characters)>>In This Game your objective is to defeat the egyptians and there pyramid(showing pyramid and egyptian town)>>Heres the Catch you need to fight along the way(showing some enemies)>>>Here are the hereos(higlighting and showing characters)....***WHILE YOUR INTORDUCING THE CHARACTERS I DONT CARE WHICH ONE YOU NAME WHICH JUST HAVE THESE NAMES***>>>Fred High defence and attack>>>Kalyn Magic god powers>>>Adam he can create Towers>>>Diego He can heal all teams>>Thats all Now Go SEARCH AND DESTROY!(SHOWING HEREOS)

~i need the character details done also please

~level ups

~The Market Triggers

~ And lastly the trigger names

~Every 5 mins say in a message(Map design made by HYPHY_Leader and Triggers and cinematics done by(your name)

~THe Market and unit upgrades need to be done

~THATs IT thnx so much if you can please reply...ask any questions you need to also here are some screenshots>>

[JPEG, (286.40 KB)]
[JPEG, (288.19 KB)]
[JPEG, (308.89 KB)]
[JPEG, (271.27 KB)]
[JPEG, (346.65 KB)]

AuthorReplies:
Anastasoulis
Mortal
posted 26 April 2006 03:21 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
You're asking how to do triggers, so go to the DL section and get the guides and also do a search for the topic in this forum. You know best what you want and how to achieve it, and after reading up you'll be able to setup the triggers for it too.

regards

the Elder
"imagination is more important than knowledge."
Albert Einstein
filmdirector2
Mortal
posted 26 April 2006 07:29 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Try to mix your terrain more. Kumar wrote a terrain mixing guide in the library, you can see the FAQ for a link.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames