You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.46 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » My investigation...
Bottom
Topic Subject:My investigation...
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 05 July 2006 05:59 PM EDT (US)         
See im kind of a detective here

posted 07-05-06 05:01 PM EDT (US) 76 / 78
------------------------------------------------------------­≠≠--------------------
omg
[This message has been edited by Dark Ownage (edited 07-05-2006 @ 05:31 PM).]
times 5:01 i post a question 5:31 i edited it to omg.

posted 07-05-06 05:32 PM EDT (US)
------------------------------------------------------------­≠≠--------------------
is it possible to copy only specific triggers from other scenarios and
putting them in other scenarios?

posted 07-05-06 05:39 PM EDT (US) 1 / 1
You have been told more than once, and you posted this question in the question thread, but edited it. So, re-ask this question in the question thread, and don't edit it out this time.
*closed*

-Papaya

Soooooooo lets do the math here i wait over an half hour to post in the question thread and get no answer yet i post in the actual forum where a normal human being is supposed to post and i get a spammed answer from papaya in 7 minutes
5 questions answered out of 79 posts well weill times 5 bye 3 15 - 79 = 60 somthign or whateever that are not questions 2+2 =7
OK I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT YOU ARE REALLY REALLY LAZY SO YOU FIGURE LETS GET EVERYONE TO POSTQUESTIONS IN 1 TOPIC BUT INSTEAD OF ANSWERING THEM IM GONNA BE A JACKASS AND PATROL THIS FORUM FOR PEOPLE WHO POST SO I CAN MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THEM AND MAYBYE IT WILL MAKE MY JOB SO EASY ALL I WILL HAVE TO DO IS MOVE THE MOUSE OUNCE TO HELP SOMEONE. I DONT KNOW BUT IF YOU CAN"T STAND THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE FORUM.
SO MY FINAL DEDUCTION IS YOU ARE A LAZY LAZY PERSON SEEKING AN EASY WAY OUT.

[This message has been edited by Dark Ownage (edited 07-05-2006 @ 07:31 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
sweetname
Mortal
posted 05 July 2006 06:43 PM EDT (US)     26 / 46       
Yeah, exactly, wtf is Cirrius even saying/doing? lol
Cirruis
Banned
posted 05 July 2006 06:43 PM EDT (US)     27 / 46       
Yes, but only so many babys can fit into a vat of butter. To maximize your space to top efficenecy, you must quish the babys, it will cause little discomfort and will allow you to fit probably 20% more. You can purchase a baby squeezing device at Timbits Hardware store.
They're expensive but I have a coupon.
sweetname
Mortal
posted 05 July 2006 06:46 PM EDT (US)     28 / 46       
This is probably the fastest a thread ever grew.
Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 05 July 2006 06:48 PM EDT (US)     29 / 46       
Now that ive arroused (mispelledeledly) you guys up...
is it possible to copy only specific triggers from other scenarios and putting them in other scenarios?
Cirruis
Banned
posted 05 July 2006 06:48 PM EDT (US)     30 / 46       
No, babys can grow faster in an incubator. If you feed them the chemical compounds reguraly.
Then, of course, you can use them to harvest uranium.
Glitch
Mortal
posted 05 July 2006 06:48 PM EDT (US)     31 / 46       

Quote:

ARE you crazy MAN! Dont edit your posts just post more you do not want polar spam backup disorder just like that man who shot everyone in the convinience store.

You never seem to make any sense.

What an extraordinary guy.

• To Do List:

- Write a to do list
    - 1, 2, 3 etc

Sig-Ne-A-Ture
  • Glitch
    Mortal
    posted 05 July 2006 06:49 PM EDT (US)     32 / 46       

Quote:

is it possible to copy only specific triggers from other scenarios and putting them in other scenarios?

YES JACKASS

• To Do List:

- Write a to do list
    - 1, 2, 3 etc

Sig-Ne-A-Ture
  • Dark Ownage
    Banned
    posted 05 July 2006 07:00 PM EDT (US)     33 / 46       
    Ok now i have a new question HOW DO YOU DO IT?
    sweetname
    Mortal
    posted 05 July 2006 07:01 PM EDT (US)     34 / 46       
    Wtf? Glitch why are you calling Dark Ownage a jack*ss? You guys are WAY too random...

Would someone just please answer Dark Ownage's question? I can't really think of any way to do it, but I'll bet someone came up with an idea before.

Cirruis
    Banned
    posted 05 July 2006 07:06 PM EDT (US)     35 / 46       
    Eventuelly a 'le creambaby can be harvested from the babys. The babys are not resuable, so you have to buy more.

And wala, you have Creambaby! A delicausy!
    Apply it to your skin, eat it or use as a lubricant.

papaya
    ಠ_ಠ
    (id: X_MOSS)
    posted 05 July 2006 07:33 PM EDT (US)     36 / 46       
    Ok guys, this has gone on long enough. Let me make a few things clear.

@Dark Ownage: Next time you insult, flame, or troll anyone, you will receive a warning. You need to understand that someone isn't on here 24/7 to answer your questions. Today, I have slipped on and off a few times just to moderate. On one occasion, I got on and saw that you posted a question in the question thread, but then you edited it. I then opened up your thread and saw that you were asking the same question. I did not even look at the times because they don't matter. The point of the question thread is for ANYONE to ask a small question, such as yours, that many people know the answer too. If after a day or two, your question still isn't answered, you may make a new thread to ask it.

And regarding your question:

Quote:

As far as I know, no

@Glitch:
    1. Don't flame
    2. Don't double post
    3. Settle down a little bit

Quote:

And Papaya take a holiday.
    For your own sake. Take a rest from this constant questions thread thing.

I for one have no idea what you are talking about. The only time I have ever enforced the question thread is today, when Dark Ownage made not one, not two, but three separate threads asking different questions. And somebody in each thread told him to use the question thread next time. As for being mean, look at the reply I made here. Is that not almost the exact same format as you gave in the example? For now on I suggest you think about who your talking about before you post.

@EVERYONE ELSE: You need to stop being so mean and rude when posting in threads. Do not type in all caps, different colors, etc when telling people to post in the question thread. Instead, kindly tell them, and use the word 'please'. Something like "Also, please use the question thread for any further questions. Thanks" will do just fine. You do not need to do something like "USE THE QUESTION THREAD IDIOT". If this situation gets serious enough, we may need to implant a forum rule concerning this. Let us make sure that this doesn't happen.

Now, I am going to leave this thread open, just for the sake of 1) bringing more attention to this post, and 2) to see what comments you have. However, if ANY flaming continues, this thread will be closed!

-Papaya

oh you can wait for what I can give
    you know what I am so you know how I live
    try to look proud but youíre not in the slightest
    its happening now and itís always been like this.
    Cirruis
    Banned
    posted 05 July 2006 07:38 PM EDT (US)     37 / 46       
    No comment on Cirruis?
    Dark Ownage
    Banned
    posted 05 July 2006 07:52 PM EDT (US)     38 / 46       
    You see papaya is affraid of the truth if you do not want people to post questions in the scenario design and discussions make a scenario design question section not a gay post becouse that is not fixing anything it is only proving laziness and i will not post in that topic.
    papaya
    ಠ_ಠ
    (id: X_MOSS)
    posted 05 July 2006 07:59 PM EDT (US)     39 / 46       
    No, you are wrong. Lazyness is people not answering questions. If people don't answer your question in the question thread, that proubally means that they don't know the answer. How can you answer a question if you don't know the answer?

So, if your question isn't answered in the question thread, do what I said;

Quote:

If after a day or two, your question still isn't answered, you may make a new thread to ask it.

oh you can wait for what I can give
    you know what I am so you know how I live
    try to look proud but youíre not in the slightest
    its happening now and itís always been like this.

[This message has been edited by Papaya (edited 07-05-2006 @ 08:00 PM).]

Dark Ownage
    Banned
    posted 05 July 2006 08:10 PM EDT (US)     40 / 46       
    what is the 38/39 above my name.
    Thebean
    Mortal
    posted 05 July 2006 08:20 PM EDT (US)     41 / 46       
    It's hard to resist flaming you, seen as it's pretty obvious .

The first # is the number your post is, the second, the number of posts in the thread.

Meteora is a pissy bitch

Dio is Trentin Anthony Tracanna
    V01ture
    Mortal
    posted 05 July 2006 11:22 PM EDT (US)     42 / 46       

Quote:

That last sentence will be in my sig. Thank you very much.

How come I can't be like in the top of your signature? Psssh.

Tombit
    Mortal
    posted 06 July 2006 00:16 AM EDT (US)     43 / 46       

Quoted from "Cirrius":

Yes, but only so many babys can fit into a vat of butter. To maximize your space to top efficenecy, you must quish the babys, it will cause little discomfort and will allow you to fit probably 20% more. You can purchase a baby squeezing device at Timbits Hardware store.
    They're expensive but I have a coupon.

Mension this thread, and i'll give you 20% off.

AdZyZ
    Mortal
    posted 06 July 2006 04:08 AM EDT (US)     44 / 46       
    This is getting very off topic.

Btw, I agree with the question thread not being the most practical way, but it does keep the forums neat.

Mephiles
    Mortal
    (id: Titan602)
    posted 06 July 2006 10:51 AM EDT (US)     45 / 46       
    Well when I'm here on my daily post, I usually filter out all the questions from guys who come here and post in project threads and general editor tricks. If I didn't have to do this, my life would be abit easier.

Thats all I have to say Unless you want me to spam and say weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    EaZy
    Mortal
    (id: EazY_Ben)
    posted 06 July 2006 12:24 PM EDT (US)     46 / 46       
    I think the whole forum will agree with the follwing:

@Dark Ownage:

[This message has been edited by EaZy (edited 07-06-2006 @ 12:24 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.