You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Copy n paste triggers...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Copy n paste triggers...
Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 10 July 2006 01:55 AM EDT (US)         
How do you copy and paste triggers specific ones from scenario to scenario could you do it in notepad somehow or somthing... i already posted in question thread 2 years ago but got burried in noobie questions please help.
AuthorReplies:
Neko Magi
Mortal
posted 10 July 2006 02:04 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       

Quote:

Quote:

i already posted in question thread 2 years

Wow... Now, either you had a diffrent account, your being sarcastic, or your lying. I'm assuming the middle one. Please make a bit mor eeffort to use the question thread. And I do not belive it is possible to copy specific triggers from scenario to scenario. I am not 100% sure though. I'll check sometime tomarrow. (It's Midnight here).

Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 10 July 2006 02:07 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
its 2 o clock in morning here lol and its middle one but i have been member of site for over 2 years its just i had other accounts and i didnt make an account right away...also i KNOW it is possible becouse with reyks editor you can copy all triggers and they get saved in a folder so i figure i could just open in notepad and copy the right (*#@(*iftrigger(*&$#blsablah stuff and comine with other triggers i copy...
Tombit
Mortal
posted 10 July 2006 02:17 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
You can only copy all the triggers from one scenario and place them in another.

Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 10 July 2006 02:19 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
i know that but when you copy all it gets saved in a folder and you can open it in notepad and shows all the triggers look for yourself...
Tombit
Mortal
posted 10 July 2006 02:29 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Well...you just answered your own question. Try deleting the trigger lines that you don't want or something. Mess around with it a bit.

AdZyZ
Mortal
posted 10 July 2006 02:44 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
Question thread?

-[Hello..
jml
Mortal
posted 10 July 2006 09:14 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
@ Dark Ownage

I found that very interesting! This copy stuff has always been very dangerous to use in my opinion. I mean very dangerous, thanks to my serious and much addicted " back-up " habit. Maybe your idea could work...

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames