You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Top Line Studios- join here!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Top Line Studios- join here!
Tomothy
Mortal
posted 13 July 2006 07:57 PM EDT (US)         
Top Line Studios

you may know of Top Line studios by now. we are an aom group. this thread can be used to join into the group. you'll find the complete thread here:

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,23194,,all

to join, give your email in here and I'll getright to you.

Where's the rum?
AuthorReplies:
Sandro The Wicke
Mortal
posted 13 July 2006 08:30 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
Seems interesting, now before I say anything important, you do realize that you HAVE TO NOTIFY AND RECEIVE PERMISSION FROM A STAFF MEMBER ABOUT THIS right?

If so, looks interesting and good luck with everything, just remember to contact and consult AoMH for any needed information..

Regards,

Sandro The Wicke

SANDRO THE WICKE
/\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
A Mind Shattered Upon Time As The Fragments Of Sharpened Stone Upon Darkened Void
{|What Is Wisdom Not But What We Make It To Be|}...
TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
Shot 1 Shot 2 Shot 3|Best Eyecandy Shots|Shot 4 Shot 5 Shot 6
The Vandhaal
Mortal
posted 13 July 2006 08:58 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
he Tomothy

Well looking and reading your posts about this team thing tell me that you still like AoM very much...great !!

The next thing I am going to say sounds probably a bit crazy....since I am a Tsunami Studios member myself... but ok I will say it anyway

Well maybe you could check out and try to join LUCKY ZION DESIGNS. It is a great team...with a lot of friendly guys...and somewhere I think you would have much fun with aom or other game designing in that team. Lucky Zion has a nice team community thing going on....and although they are a newer team...they have left even the middle old teams behind with their releases.

Well just do what you want to do with my post...maybe you like them maybe you don't

Best regards,
The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
HG moderators if you feel paranoid then translate the above here
More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))
[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 12-31-2999 @ 23:59 PM).]
RiderOfEternity
Mortal
posted 13 July 2006 09:45 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
I would say continue your team for a while, see how it goes, and then if everything's cool and your having fun keep it going, but if not then you have the option of snooping around the existing teams

My team will be starting to recruit soon so you can look into it if you want, it's called Liquid Fire Studios (you might have seen some scens by us on ESO).

Btw, make sure to look around ESO to find designers that might like to join (that's how I started out orginially).

PS. I like the name

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG

[This message has been edited by RiderOfEternity (edited 07-13-2006 @ 09:48 PM).]

The Vandhaal
Mortal
posted 13 July 2006 10:08 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
LoL Rider ...nah I don't think LFS is something for Tomothy....Lucky Zion is the strongest upcomming team around...and it has nothing but friendly and fun members.....also a lot of new guys to scenario design....means they have a nice team community...unparralelled by any other active team

and from what I have read from Tomothys'posts...I think he looks for some nice company to have a fun time while he is messing around in the editor and creating his stuff

LoL Tsunami would probably be boring...because it has a much different team community experience thing compared to all other teams....and most of the designers are...well expertish type of guys and girls...so for some people they talk boring or they talk never ever at all ... however the releases kick ass....tsunami has created the most stuff for some game titles ...( you probably have seen the highly popular games created by Xamo or the stuff by TwentyOneScore
on Eso...if not check here)

but like I have said...if your main goal is a nice team communty and fun in createing games and stuff with your team members.. just check out Lucky Zion...thats a really great team with a great team community.....
...ofcours, like said before, this is just an idea...so do with it whatever you want

Good luck Tomothy
Best regards,
The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
THE VANDHAAL

El Vandhaal tiene gusto de las mujeres atractivas que usan los talones altos y las medias cosidas | Le Vandhaal qui aime les femmes qui portent des talons hauts et bas cousus.
More: ((( THE VANDHAAL WEBSITE)))(((STEAM VANDHAAL AOM EE COLLECTION)))(((VANDHAAL BLOG)))

[This message has been edited by The Vandhaal (edited 07-13-2006 @ 10:21 PM).]

Sandro The Wicke
Mortal
posted 13 July 2006 10:48 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
Thanks for putting this in for us The Vandhaal, and I noticed you finally pressumed it safe for registering I see..

So Tomothy, I suggest you look around at the stickied threads for an interest and ideal of how to get communities and nice forummers with great guides and so on...

Might want to check around some of the design teams and clans(not snoop around the more private ones)..

Most of them have a nice atmosphere into welcoming newbies (probably what you're looking for to recruit) and have tips and tricks on how, also drop by the download spotlights in the main page to get inspirations for recruiting members (by interesting advertising)...

Glad to see you started a brand new one.. and good luck on managing your studio and designing career...

SANDRO THE WICKE
/\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
A Mind Shattered Upon Time As The Fragments Of Sharpened Stone Upon Darkened Void
{|What Is Wisdom Not But What We Make It To Be|}...
TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
Shot 1 Shot 2 Shot 3|Best Eyecandy Shots|Shot 4 Shot 5 Shot 6
Nodgene
Mortal
posted 14 July 2006 07:37 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8       

Quote:

and it has nothing but friendly and fun members

And LFS doesn't!? Bastard!

Oh balls, I just validated your claim...

"That's your excuse for everything... Someone's either pregnant or a communist."
Protecting the public from the Christian Taliban since forever.
The Vandhaal
Mortal
posted 14 July 2006 08:42 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       

Quote:

And LFS doesn't!? Bastard!

Oh balls, I just validated your claim...

LOLLLL Nodgene

hmmm let me quit now with posting in this thread....i think i scare away any potential team members for Tomothy
LoL usually these team threads end up in a mess....and I don't want to be the starter of it all

Best regards
The Vandhaal

BEST REGARDS,
THE VANDHAAL

Viva_La_Jake
Mortal
posted 14 July 2006 11:46 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
Twat.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames