Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.12 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Weird possible Weird
Bottom
Topic Subject:Weird possible Weird
Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 14 July 2006 02:23 AM EDT (US)         
i was in the reyk editor 2 or what ever
and i click rate on an item and i was board for some reaosn and just left and the town center on the main intro was spinning! so i went into a ranked game and my towncenter was spining! idk if other player could see it but wtf?
AuthorReplies:
AdZyZ
Mortal
posted 14 July 2006 02:39 AM EDT (US)     1 / 12       
I just don't get what your saying. And if I do get it, I cannot believe your town centre was rotating during an online, rated game..

-[Hello..

[This message has been edited by AdZyZ (edited 07-14-2006 @ 02:48 AM).]

Shark_M0n_9
Mortal
posted 14 July 2006 04:25 AM EDT (US)     2 / 12       
whoa dude thats crazy, you know something weird happened to me, but i fixed it...whenever i played a game online the cinematic bars would just randomly come up. Nothing froze or anything and the mouse was still there, so pretty much i could play the game still, just hte top and the bottom of screen was covered by black...so i go what have i done recently, then i rememberd on this scenario i was working on, i left 2 triggers cine mode off and on, just active....lol so that did it, i deleted them and everything was back to normal.....

JerztheBearz in AIM, Shark_M0n_7 in AOMTT(internet), and more.
Xdaamno
Mortal
posted 14 July 2006 10:50 AM EDT (US)     3 / 12       
Happened to me on an online game too, and I guess the opponent would not be able to see it, since OoSs are called when one game things something is happening and another things something different...

I assume your computer would think 'My town centre is spinning' and his would think 'His town centre is not spinning (as any logical player would assume)' and it would cause an OoS, so I guess it means neither computer thinks so, and It's some trigger-involved graphical error...

I tried to use the scale unit effect on a scenario, it didn't work, I returned to the main menu and a rock started enlarging until it covered the whole screen XD

Mr_Kitty
Mortal
posted 14 July 2006 01:46 PM EDT (US)     4 / 12       
The cinematic bars are from when the game lags out while in cinematic mode, and it kicks you off and you go to the main menu.
Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 14 July 2006 02:28 PM EDT (US)     5 / 12       
No actually now that i remember correctly a long time ago it also happened to me i was making a map just for fun and i left the object spinning and it stayed spinning so i saved left went to host game and it was spinning on everyone elses screen then it oos and it didnt happen anymore...O yeah that Enlarging rock in the main menue happened to me too soo just right now approxomitly 12 seconds ago i thought about it and eureeeka OR HOW EVER ITS SPELT, i figured out how to do it many of you probably already know but place any object villager greek for example click on him hold down k so he keeps enlarging keep holding down k and click file then main menue and the rock should start growing then you can just let go of it and every time you go to main menue until you quit out of game the rock will keep enlarging.

[This message has been edited by Dark Ownage (edited 07-14-2006 @ 02:40 PM).]

nottud
Hero
posted 14 July 2006 03:47 PM EDT (US)     6 / 12       
I have had cinematic bars randomly appearing. It was very annoying. It fixes if you restart the game though.

It also happens if you put sun rotation on too! It carries on spinning even when you have started the game!

The boy with the mad imagination
Prepare for the ultimate duel!
Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
Find out and download the transform trigger here.
Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 07-14-2006 @ 03:50 PM).]

Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 14 July 2006 04:39 PM EDT (US)     7 / 12       
aom glitches lol we should have an area for that.
Shark_M0n_9
Mortal
posted 14 July 2006 05:45 PM EDT (US)     8 / 12       
@Mr. Kitty

There were no cinematics for the games i played...none lol

JerztheBearz in AIM, Shark_M0n_7 in AOMTT(internet), and more.
Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 14 July 2006 08:11 PM EDT (US)     9 / 12       
i also have another question i always here people talking about some sort of shade trick with games i guess cheating or somthing does this still exis and what is it lol.
jml
Mortal
posted 14 July 2006 08:20 PM EDT (US)     10 / 12       
@ Dark Ownage

does this still exis and what is it lol.

Yes, it does... And it's great! Go for it!

Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 14 July 2006 11:08 PM EDT (US)     11 / 12       
Is it cheating what is it and how do you do it?
jml
Mortal
posted 15 July 2006 04:39 AM EDT (US)     12 / 12       
@ Dark Ownage

Exactly! It's like you took my own words out of my mouth! I wouldn't have say it differently. How great this sudden feeling I just had not to be alone. Thanks Dark Ownage for this whole idea. And thanks for sharing it with us. Always? Always.
[Edit] Funny sig! [/Edit]

[This message has been edited by jml (edited 07-15-2006 @ 04:40 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames