You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.13 replies, Closed
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » New discovery!
Bottom
Topic Subject:New discovery!
Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 15 July 2006 09:31 PM EDT (US)         
Well looks like im better off finding things out on my own trying them myself since im obvously more smarterest then you guys but remember my wall question well i figured it out.This can be very usefull to alot of people i can imagine, it was very usefull to me wel i just started to try to figure out and think of how to do it... how can i convert the units without using triggers that lag the game well i thought to myself how can i do that hmmm eureeeka!!!
you have to have reyks new edior set what ever convert triggers or what ever thing you accidently screwed up on while making your map and save then go to the main menu click single player load scenario and load your scenario the on bottom right click on the editor butten thingy that noramlly dosnt work online or while playtesting and voila it brings you to the edior with what ever riggers that were activated during the game still activated and you can save i accidently placed 300+ troy walls and connectors perfectly on the wrong team and all i had to do was make a trigger to convert them and voila i dont know about you dumbys but redoing those walls were not an option, We must fight we must kill , We must overcome all obstacles not obstacles overcoming us! - Dark Ownage
AuthorReplies:
Auron_
Mortal
(id: auron 2)
posted 15 July 2006 09:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 13       
you sure are smarter than me how could you figure this out...omg....how could i not thought of this before? howww! tell me how!?

placing 300+ walls on the wrong team is not a mistake, is a choice

You can easily make one trigger and choose one wall by one, or perhaps make an army of walls, which selects 30, and convert army. i'm sure a single trigger with...7 or more army covert effects wont lag the game

Auron: || Aurons Site || Aurons AoM:TT Creations || MY POETRY WEBSITE ||
Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 15 July 2006 09:43 PM EDT (US)     2 / 13       
TRUST ME IT LAGS THE GAME! I TRIED THAT AND IT FROZE GAME FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS! MAYBYE 10-100 WALLS BUT NOT 524 WALLS!Also obviously you never knew about it or you would have answered my post besides the fact this game make a big lag difference in a game with an aol spy!
Auron_ your a nooby stop spamming the forums go die.(in an aom ranked game of course )

[This message has been edited by Dark Ownage (edited 07-15-2006 @ 11:07 PM).]

Neko Magi
Mortal
posted 15 July 2006 09:58 PM EDT (US)     3 / 13       
Dark Ownage, you are borederlining trouble with the greens. You say you are smarter then us, this may or may not be true, what grounds do you base this on? As for your discovery, I suppose that is a good way to do it. You call Auron_ a noob, but this is not true, he is on topic and his post has meaning.
Alex
(VIP) Reverie World Studios
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
posted 15 July 2006 10:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 13       
Please follow the Code of Conduct and take time to use proper English.

Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 15 July 2006 10:20 PM EDT (US)     5 / 13       
Im sorry who did I say was a as you say "noob" I do not recall calling any one a "noob" of which you speak also these "greens" you speak of are you referring to a drug of some kind? perhaps... no no i will not even go there, can you do me a favor please and use www.dictionary.com.

Personally i would recommend one or in your case two encyclopedia sets and yes I mean the whole alphabet A-Z but anyway who am I to tell you anything infact why am i wasting precious muscle reflexes to type this message to help an as I would refer to "Idiot" in his time of need.

P.S. There we go paragraph form sure its a little short on sentences but well refer to it as a "poem" so we can bend the rules a little.

[This message has been edited by Dark Ownage (edited 07-15-2006 @ 10:22 PM).]

V01ture
Mortal
posted 15 July 2006 10:27 PM EDT (US)     6 / 13       

Quote:

Well looks like im better off finding things out on my own trying them myself since im obvously more smarterest

Since when was smarterest a word?

[This message has been edited by V01ture (edited 07-15-2006 @ 10:27 PM).]

Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 15 July 2006 10:29 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13       
I was using "idiot" slang so people liek Neko Magi would understand.
Neko Magi
Mortal
posted 15 July 2006 10:35 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13       
What you are doing is flaming. It violates the CoC. And the "Greens", are moderators. You refered to Auron_ as a noob by calling him nooby. Please reveiw the CoC. While it may be true I am not the smartest person in the world, I can understand english. Although, sometimes, your posts are hard to read. The last one was okay.

[This message has been edited by Neko Magi (edited 07-15-2006 @ 10:37 PM).]

Dark Ownage
Banned
posted 15 July 2006 10:41 PM EDT (US)     9 / 13       
1. I am on flaming
2. I did not call or improvise Auron as a NOOB (none of our business), I called him a nooby which means new at somthing or improvises the general idea as to he dosn't know what hes talking about he is just babbling incoherently.
3. I am just stating my opinion in an awkward manor which I do not see breaking the coc which is supposed to be C.O.C.
4.Greens are not moderators.
Neko Magi
Mortal
posted 15 July 2006 10:48 PM EDT (US)     10 / 13       
GREENS ARE A NICKNAME FOR MODERATORS!!!! If you'll notice, there names are green! And, Newbie and Nooby are two diffrent things. Noob is generally someone who is annoying. Newbie is some one who is new. Some one who is being nooby is someone who is being annoying.
Alex
(VIP) Reverie World Studios
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
posted 15 July 2006 10:50 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13       
The Code of Conduct doesn't cover everything. But, calling someone a noob and telling them to die is probably going to get you an official warning.

Neko Magi
Mortal
posted 15 July 2006 10:51 PM EDT (US)     12 / 13       
I'll probbaly take a warning too... I'm really starting to lose my temper... I'll hang on to waht I have left...
papaya
ಠ_ಠ
(id: X_MOSS)
posted 15 July 2006 11:08 PM EDT (US)     13 / 13       
@Dark Ownage: Do not flame or spam any more or you will receive a ban.

@Neko Magi: I'm not going to warn you, I understand why you lost your temper, he was baiting you. Just don't let it happen again, kay?

@Pepsidude_123: Thanks for covering, .

*slaps thread with dead fish*

-Papaya

oh you can wait for what I can give
you know what I am so you know how I live
try to look proud but youíre not in the slightest
its happening now and itís always been like this.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames