You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.142 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Completed: Minigames X!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Completed: Minigames X!
« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6  Next Page »
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 04 November 2007 09:28 AM EDT (US)         

MINIGAMES X

DOWNLOAD

Introduction

Welcome Mortals! You seem to have stumbled across an amazing map. You cleraly have great taste.

This map features 21 high quality minigames, a point system to get rid of that boring win system, a host control pannel with booters and a Christmas Message included and of course me!

The Games

Key:

• Game name - (Points Avaiable ) Description.

• Tank Wars - (14 ) The Sabres can fire lightning pulses at enemies, they alos home in! Run if you are fired at as these blasts condusct electricity you can hear. Points per kill and for victory.
  • The Eternity Game - (10 ) The most annoying game ever created! It is recommended you do not try this first. Only with practise, skill, logic and luck can you hope to claim the 10 points avaiable here!
  • Chicken Dodge - (25 ) You get more points the longer you can survive this barrage of chickens. I tried to get trukeys, but they hate Christmas enough already. 6 point bonus to the winner and 2 points to the 2nd placer. It is very unlikely that anybody will get 25 points on this one.
  • Dodge Meteors - (Potenitally Infinite ) 3 pads, 1 gets randomly meteored. You get 1 point every round you survive and a bonus if you win.
  • Pit Of Doom - (10 ) Heave in horror as the pits are not sqaurical or cicular! They are very strategic and have many powers guaranteed to create the tension you need.
  • Mind Maze - (10 ) Double up in disbelief as the impossible becomes reality. This devious maze forces you to experiment and utilise all the trigger trick you know of. WARNING: This game was not designed for N00bs!
  • Catapult Duel - (10 ) Battle across beautiful water that I made as you fire fireballs at your enemies.
  • Hawk Attack - (10 ) A strange game of pure chance. Fly in a random direction to escape the evil Hawks!
  • Ye Olde Credits - (0 ) Reminding you that this is my map.
  • Game Name - (Points Available) Brief Description
  • Assassins - (10 ) With limited LOS you must have your daily kills.
  • Gamble - (25 ) Oh the British and their bad luck hate this one! You need to know when to quit or risk leaving empty handed in this game of chance. The chances of getting the 25 points are 1/1024. If you win give me a screenshot!
  • Anubite Race - (10 ) Not the conventional route. This game forces you to explore. There are many quick routes.
  • Relic Hunt - (20 ) Be the first to find 10 relics in this labyrinth. 2 points per relic.
  • Bolt Wars - (13 ) Quick draw! Fly around as a pegasus armed with bolts. 3 points per kill.
  • Agricultural Madness - (Potentially 96 ) A game of my own creation. Steal as many farms as you can in the 3 rounds. 0.5 points per farm. Potentially 96 points but make sure that doesnt happen!
  • Relic Wars - (10 ) Collect relics to duplicate yourself. Last player standing wins.
  • Chariot Race - (10 ) Brief Race in the Spina to gain your 10 points. There are 6 points available to the person who comes second. Watch out for powers!
  • Projectile Summoners - (10 ) Fire at targets or enemies to increase in number, last player standing wins.
  • Dwarf Hurdles - (10 ) Youd be surprised how many idiots dont see the terrain colour similar to their own or even click the dwarf and make someone else win. 10 points to the winner, 6 for the seconder.
  • Minefield - (10 ) Hurry across this evil forest and watch out for exploding monkeys!
  • The Great Race - (10 ) The longest race on the map!
  • Build A Hoplite - (10 ) Ye Olde Classic.

What could have been

• VAMPIRES! - (10 ) You are losing health continually. Stand near a villager to leech their health into yours, but be carefull! You might catch AIDS!
  • Maths Challenge - (10 ) Fear the randomly generated questions and answers. As well as the nerdy maths teacher...

Those games are not included ^^. However there are some triggers for Maths Challenge.

Notes

Version 1.3: May contain some bugs. Got rid of the test message .

Known Bugs

• In Build A Hoplite, if you buy too many mining upgrades you will exhaust your gold supply.
  • I cant be bothered to write all the objectives. Who looks at them anyway? There are instruction cinematics so theres no need for them.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 12-27-2007 @ 02:14 AM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    Godyssey
    Mortal
    (id: Two_ace_u)
    posted 25 December 2007 04:04 AM EDT (US)     126 / 142       
    Yeebaagooon is a cynical cherub what do you expect?

A green great dragon.
    Yeebaagooon
    EXCO Emeritus
    posted 25 December 2007 04:13 AM EDT (US)     127 / 142       
    Just noticed the edit, dont worry it will get bumped off when more people add stuff.

Thanks Keron .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    OzE_PyRoLeGion
    Mortal
    posted 25 December 2007 04:21 AM EDT (US)     128 / 142       
    i know, and i just noticed Keron is an Child lol, oh Darn every non ranked User is An Child!DARNIT!
    Dude he isnt An Bloody Cherub!
    Hes an Elf
    lol lucky for me only some people know my origional, ahum i mean second name, Titan is the only One Who Knows Both
    wait i mean Mephiles, lol.
    any who..rofl

[This message has been edited by OzE_PyRoLeGion (edited 12-25-2007 @ 05:00 AM).]

Godyssey
    Mortal
    (id: Two_ace_u)
    posted 25 December 2007 04:45 AM EDT (US)     129 / 142       
    but really I played this and it was some great talent. It nice and entertaining.

Its as if Yeebaagoon is the Pablo Picasso of Scen Design.

A green great dragon.
    Yeebaagooon
    EXCO Emeritus
    posted 25 December 2007 06:53 AM EDT (US)     130 / 142       
    Thankyou very much, that means a lot .

PrplPplEater
    Mortal
    posted 25 December 2007 06:55 AM EDT (US)     131 / 142       
    You should take lots of screenshots for PPE because he can't play your stuff.

Yeebaagooon
    EXCO Emeritus
    posted 25 December 2007 07:20 AM EDT (US)     132 / 142       
    ?

Maybe I will start singleplayer scenarios instead. I will probably take a look round Purple Design Studios in the new year, I think I really need to.

PrplPplEater
    Mortal
    posted 25 December 2007 07:23 AM EDT (US)     133 / 142       
    Lol, it's because I has vanilla. I can't play your stuff, so I basically enjoy everyone's work with visual content, like videos and screenshots.

It's a lonely existence. But with lots of mods!
    nottud
    Hero
    posted 25 December 2007 11:40 AM EDT (US)     134 / 142       
    That is a pity - maybe I should make more non expanson releases.

I used to have non expansion and I got expansion not long after my first great step in designing - the pit of doom and sumo maps!

Yes - the originals were non expansion!

The boy with the mad imagination
    Prepare for the ultimate duel!
    Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
    Find out and download the transform trigger here.
    Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.
    Mythic_Freak
    Mortal
    posted 25 December 2007 05:59 PM EDT (US)     135 / 142       
    Oooh... "Bolt Wars - (13 ) Quick draw! Fly around as a pegasus armed with bolts. 3 points per kill."

*Loading bolt hotkey...*

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Einstein, A.
    Master XS - AoM Code Reference - Trigger Loader - Trigger Requests - Chess

Wow, I never thought that I would actually know something before nottud did... it's actually not all that satisfying ~ Steak
    Ymbirtt
    Mortal
    posted 27 December 2007 06:07 AM EDT (US)     136 / 142       
    Very good map. Only one little gripe: Your avatar seems to have a tendency to shoot lightning bolts at anyone who's trying to do the amazing race.
    Yeebaagooon
    EXCO Emeritus
    posted 27 December 2007 06:23 AM EDT (US)     137 / 142       
    I know, if you just go up to it you win. Its part of the obstacle to avoid letting the AI control you. ;p.

Milkman Matty
    Mortal
    (id: Khan And Steak)
    posted 27 December 2007 06:37 AM EDT (US)     138 / 142       
    Just finished reviewing ~ Steak

<||=================================||>
    Proud Member of Forgotten Empires
    96Reviews KaS Dota2 Halo 5 Reach
    { "Work until your idols become your rivals" }
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ trGetUnitScenarioName(); ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Yeebaagooon
    EXCO Emeritus
    posted 27 December 2007 06:51 AM EDT (US)     139 / 142       
    Thankyou!

Milkman Matty
    Mortal
    (id: Khan And Steak)
    posted 27 December 2007 06:53 AM EDT (US)     140 / 142       
    No problem. At least this time I got it in when I said I would ~ Steak

<||=================================||>
    Proud Member of Forgotten Empires
    96Reviews KaS Dota2 Halo 5 Reach
    { "Work until your idols become your rivals" }
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ trGetUnitScenarioName(); ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Ymbirtt
    Mortal
    posted 27 December 2007 08:38 AM EDT (US)     141 / 142       
    Found another small problem. If someone quits partway through, then they still appear in all the games, and you still need to wait for their llama to die in the selection bit, despite comps being thoroughly ignored.

Heh, one of the people I was playing against actually got beaten by the comp in Projectile Summoning.

I also found that I couldn't bolt CYAN in bolt wars when this happened.

[This message has been edited by Ymbirtt (edited 12-27-2007 @ 08:39 AM).]

Yeebaagooon
    EXCO Emeritus
    posted 27 December 2007 08:54 AM EDT (US)     142 / 142       
    1. True.
    2. Lol.
    3. Probably because he was near a map edge.
    4. Yse the HCp to boot inactive players units.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 4 5 6  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames