You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.12 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Transforming projectiles???
Bottom
Topic Subject:Transforming projectiles???
ninjapenguin981
Mortal
(id: ninjapenguin)
posted 23 December 2007 04:27 AM EDT (US)         
When i try to transformm projectiles they do not change...help.

i have the triggers:
Transform ALL projectiles on map,
Transform ALL units on map,
Transform ALL unts to random projectile,
Transform ALL units to random unit
AuthorReplies:
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 23 December 2007 05:01 AM EDT (US)     1 / 12       
First of all explain what you are doing. What does your trigger look like and what projectile are you trying to change and what to?

And also, there is a designated question thread.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
ninjapenguin981
Mortal
posted 23 December 2007 05:35 AM EDT (US)     2 / 12       
i wnt to change throwing axeman projectile to fire siphon fire...it is possible coz ive sen it done...i know bout question thread but when i come to check for an answer i can never find my question...

trigger active high priority
conditions:always
effects:Transfom all units on map : Axe to Fire Siphon Fire
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 23 December 2007 06:53 AM EDT (US)     3 / 12       
Fire Siphon fire is a difficult projectile. Try ball fire or fireball instead.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
ninjapenguin981
Mortal
posted 23 December 2007 07:19 AM EDT (US)     4 / 12       
ok but i tried transforming a turmas javelin 2 javelin flaming in the same way and it didnt work aswell
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 23 December 2007 07:27 AM EDT (US)     5 / 12       
Thats a tech. Use set tech status and burning pitch.

angryzor
Mortal
posted 23 December 2007 07:27 AM EDT (US)     6 / 12       
your trigger must be looped. is it?

Angry Levels|SIMSTools|PHTC|TriggersToOne Trigger Anti Edit Utility
Triggers coming up quite soon: Camera Master!!!!! (Have complete control over your camera. Make Camera tracks based on unit positions, aim the camera based on mathematical expressions. Multiple levels of advancedness!
ninjapenguin981
Mortal
posted 23 December 2007 07:28 AM EDT (US)     7 / 12       
no it isnt
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 23 December 2007 07:34 AM EDT (US)     8 / 12       
Then loop it .

angryzor
Mortal
posted 23 December 2007 07:37 AM EDT (US)     9 / 12       
It should. The transform effect changes all units of one type that are on the map on that time to units of the other type. Moreover, in the beginnning there will be no projectiles, because no-one is shooting yet. Every time your units shoot, new projectile units are created, and these must be transformed immediately. Therefore, the trigger must loop.

Angry Levels|SIMSTools|PHTC|TriggersToOne Trigger Anti Edit Utility
Triggers coming up quite soon: Camera Master!!!!! (Have complete control over your camera. Make Camera tracks based on unit positions, aim the camera based on mathematical expressions. Multiple levels of advancedness!
ninjapenguin981
Mortal
posted 23 December 2007 07:59 AM EDT (US)     10 / 12       
thanx guys reli helped its so funny now....turmas firing fire wood
RiderOfEternity
Mortal
posted 23 December 2007 02:09 PM EDT (US)     11 / 12       
When the projectile hits, is damage still inflicted?

Leader of Liquid Fire. Animator Seb C.

One does not simply leave HG
nottud
Hero
posted 23 December 2007 03:41 PM EDT (US)     12 / 12       
Transformed projectiles still dammge but they seem to miss more and if you fire over distances too large they never seem to hit.

The boy with the mad imagination
Prepare for the ultimate duel!
Learn to use all my triggers and what you can do with them. Visit here.
Find out and download the transform trigger here.
Play some minigames I have created outside AOM including some 3D games here.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames