You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » And Tristan will soon be presenting...
Bottom
Topic Subject:And Tristan will soon be presenting...
Tristan7
Mortal
posted 28 December 2007 12:00 PM EDT (US)         
I soon will make my first scenario up for download. It will be a 400x400. It will for MULTIPLAYER USE ONLY. It will feature two ways to get to your opponents base. One is to go through a mountain packed with feroucous wolves in hordes or to go through a long forest with many twists and turns and places to get lost. THIS WILL BE COMPLETED AND UP FOR DOWNLOAD. I will post a link as soon as its up. I will also post a screenie as soon as its up.
questions or suggestions are appriciated.

Release date:January 10

[This message has been edited by Tristan7 (edited 12-29-2007 @ 10:58 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Weed Basket
Carrier-pigeon of bad news
(id: Baske)
posted 28 December 2007 12:09 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
So the basic idea is destroy the enemy?
In your showcase, add some things why we should download your scenario. Could you also add some screenshots?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”
I Love Bananas
Mortal
posted 28 December 2007 05:36 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Indeed, your showcase is... not so good.

A title would be nice to have. A good title will always be enticing. The same goes for a scenario banner.
Always remember to add a story, rather than gameplay information. The latter works, but for showcasing, a background story is way more interesting. But you should tell us what type of scenario it is, too.
Also, it is highly recommended to add screenshots before the release. The public love to be teased with sneak peeks and so on.

If you improve your showcase, then you make it a whole lot easier for the readers to ask questions and give suggestions, you know. So if you would be willing to update the showcase, it would be much more appealing to us others as potential downloaders of your map.

Sweet baby maizes!
Tristan7
Mortal
posted 29 December 2007 10:53 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Thanks fo the advice. I will soon post screenshots I will also make more enticing features.
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 30 December 2007 03:24 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I kind of like the title . If this is your first scenario pay special care and attention to triggers, terrain and eyecandy. That way you can get a great reputation.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames