You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Help i cant make a little scenerio movie can some 1 help?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help i cant make a little scenerio movie can some 1 help?
SlADeD_DraGoN77
Mortal
posted 16 March 2008 03:04 PM EDT (US)         
i have no clue how to make a mini movie thing cause im making some thing cald The Lost world but its hard cause i cant make good rpg mories mainly cause i cant make movies can some 1 plz tell me how!!!!!!
AuthorReplies:
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 16 March 2008 03:14 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
It is called a cinematic. And we have a designated question thread at the top of the forum, please use that in future.

To answer your question, go to the question thread and read the main body #5 (The FAQ).

Hope that helped.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 03-16-2008 @ 03:16 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames