You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Scenario Revival Announcement: Children of Shadow RPG
Bottom
Topic Subject:Scenario Revival Announcement: Children of Shadow RPG
DragonBlood11
Mortal
posted 29 January 2009 08:17 PM EDT (US)         
Despite popular belief this project is NOT dead. Actually it is very close to completion. About 80% at this point I would say. This is also what I needed the eyecandy artist for.

Currently I am doing an extensive open beta to make the game perfect. I am holding open betas online nearly every day so anyone who is interested may join.

Also the original thread which was archieved: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,27067,,all

I will post more in time.

Signatures are broken
AuthorReplies:
Kai Hirogashi
Mortal
posted 29 January 2009 09:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
How have you been? Good I hope...man its been so long since your thread died and my man you never got back to me about letting me playtest, remember? But hey its alright its good to see you havent given up with your project and i give you my congrats and eagerly await its release. Best regards, Kai.

|MEMORY|
sneaky_squirrel
Mortal
posted 30 January 2009 00:01 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Nice, I might come by and play the map ;p.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
DragonBlood11
Mortal
posted 30 January 2009 06:45 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
Currently I am focusing on fixing up and tweaking bosses and classes. The first 2 missions are pretty well polished at this point.

Is there a way to make a myth unit unboltable?

Signatures are broken
sneaky_squirrel
Mortal
posted 30 January 2009 08:25 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
You would have to either weaken the bolt to only kill non myth units or make a GP blocker follow your myth unit (Extremely difficult and probably not a good idea, I'd go with weakening the bolt.

The Gods have left us, therefore making the old world crumble and turn into ashes...

But as the gods return, from the ashes of the old world, shall rise a more beautiful and powerful new world, and life will begin once more, if they hadn't closed...dang you ES.
DragonBlood11
Mortal
posted 30 January 2009 09:38 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
okay I will do that thanks

Signatures are broken
DragonBlood11
Mortal
posted 03 February 2009 05:50 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Game is postponed indefinately until my Age of Mythology is fixed(which could be never)

Signatures are broken
sneaky_squirrel
Mortal
posted 03 February 2009 06:14 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
What happened to it?

DragonBlood11
Mortal
posted 04 February 2009 04:10 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
This happenedI am working from a friends house so might get to finish it but I am hoping to somehow fix my AOM.

Signatures are broken
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames