Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Just wondering
Bottom
Topic Subject:Just wondering
ern_sttn
Mortal
posted 10 June 2010 10:01 AM EDT (US)         

Hi

I was just wondering is there a cheat code to advance to the next age, or to make building?

thanks
ern
AuthorReplies:
Necrontyr
Mortal
posted 10 June 2010 10:05 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
this is SCENARIO DESIGN, that question should be in General Discussion, and 2 answer ur Question, no, there is no cheat for that

Maker of Age of mythology Reviews and Total War Reviews
http://www.youtube.com/user/necrontyr1800
perpetual_n00b
Immortal
posted 10 June 2010 10:11 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
You can find a list of cheats here

I hope you intend to use them in single player and not multliplayer.

Please direct future questions to the Question Thread (or as Necrontyr pointed out, a more appropriate forum). The Question Thread stickied near the top of the list, coloured red and says 'Have a Question? Post it Here!' It's hard to miss but people often do somehow.

[This message has been edited by perpetual_n00b (edited 06-10-2010 @ 10:14 AM).]

Peter Fallon
Mortal
(id: Xzyiothe)
posted 10 June 2010 10:42 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
somehow
Which would not happen if the server had a more frequent appetite for fresh virgin soul.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
ern_sttn
Mortal
posted 10 June 2010 12:43 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
I did click the Q thred and then click on to post my question.
and No i was't planing to use it in a game, i was just wonder if there was one or not. that all
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 10 June 2010 01:13 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Ah you pressed the wrong button then, a very common mistake. New topic creates a new topic (like you did when you asked the question) but new post is a reply within that topic like what I'm writing now.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames