You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » IVe got some question of question
Bottom
Topic Subject:IVe got some question of question
bloodman872
Mortal
posted 14 June 2010 08:01 PM EDT (US)         
Question 1 : i nkow hoew make smaller enemys but how do u make them bigger?

Question 2 : how do u name Characters?

question 3: make effect like when u go on a pannel it spawn unit like in choose your hero

And 1 mroe thing my game is in french so please can u traduct cause i cant understand and what mean Trigger????

[This message has been edited by bloodman872 (edited 06-15-2010 @ 10:21 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
pBiggZ
Mortal
(id: P_J_B)
posted 14 June 2010 09:19 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
1: the K key makes objects larger.
2: Name characters using the Trigger "Change Name"
3:
Step 1: Place 2 cinimatic block. One on the panel for selecting, and one on the location where you want the hero to spawn.

Step 2: set up a trigger like this

[X]Active
[_]loop
[_]Run Immediately

Conditions: Distance to unit: 2 (set this condition up on the cinematic block on your selection panel
Effect: Change unit type: (from the cinematic block where your hero will spawn) to the desired unit

I hope that helped

In the future please post questions in the Question Thread . Its the Red Thread stickied to the top of the SD forum.

"I NED MOAR RANGE" Pubby8
THYMOLE
Mortal
posted 14 June 2010 10:06 PM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
Oh dear... I thought I was doing so well with my overtly colored question thread and then I get hit with two wasteful threads like this in one day. You're killing me!

Also please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling, this is a forum, not a chat room
bloodman872
Mortal
posted 14 June 2010 10:29 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
Wher eis this Trigger?
pBiggZ
Mortal
(id: P_J_B)
posted 15 June 2010 08:38 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
if you cant find the triggers then perhaps the editor is beyond your abilities. Not trying to offend you but im just saying...

Also please use the question thread

and USE PROPER GRAMMAR

"I NED MOAR RANGE" Pubby8
D_Bonas
Mortal
posted 15 June 2010 10:55 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
Grammar, even proper grammar is a hard skill to obtain, only few have mastered proper grammar and many still struggle with it. In addition to this, it is also hard for a person from a different culture (other than America or Britain. etc,) to speak proper English as they are accustomed to speaking within their own language and/or culure. Now, I'm sure Bloodman is of some other culure or race (Hate using that word) to not be able to speak english properly. Remember that he is french and we must also have RESPECT for his culture as it is hard to go from French to English.

So with that being said, lol Bloodman you do not have to use proper grammar. But it would, however, be nice if you could use understandable grammar and perhaps better spelling.

ok?
-D_BONAS-

P.S-Sorry if I offended anyone.

Don't pick up the soap! It's a trap!! D:

[This message has been edited by D_Bonas (edited 06-16-2010 @ 01:00 PM).]

Myles_Kennedy
Mortal
(id: Jack D P)
posted 16 June 2010 04:45 AM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
It's spelled grammar D Bonas...

"I even heard rumors of a return of the SST (hint, hint..)" - Elrich

You heard it folks... Spam him until he makes a new SST thread!
D_Bonas
Mortal
posted 16 June 2010 01:03 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
Oops! Lol oh well, I'm sorry for that. That's a mistake I've been making for a while now. You know when its Summer and you're not going to school you sort of lose track of everything. My bad.

Again, Sorry if I offended anyone with that last message.

Don't pick up the soap! It's a trap!! D:
THYMOLE
Mortal
posted 16 June 2010 01:23 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
We are not asking for refined grammar. We are asking for understandable sentences.
Veldo777
Mortal
posted 16 June 2010 04:05 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
If anything, find an online translator and type in your comment and copy-and-paste your new English comment in the forum. You can find a good one here.
Or post something in your most comfortable language. Then people who don't speak it know right away "hey, this is a waste of my time!" Or maybe just stick with the translator.

Current scenarios working on:
104th SOAP, Plants vs. Zombies (paused), Sovothym RPG
Scenario guarantee: I will NEVER include foul language in my games. AoM is a T rated game, for violence. Let's keep it that way.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames