You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Campaign dessigns.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Campaign dessigns.
andreicoanca
Mortal
posted 27 June 2010 01:43 AM EDT (US)         
Well i know you guys have a campaign making helper on your info site but i didn't understandit very much i mean it doesn't work here is a the campaign i wanted to create:

AuthorReplies:
Myles_Kennedy
Mortal
(id: Jack D P)
posted 27 June 2010 02:01 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
You have to add the 'code' tags, otherwise we can't see the text under 'create'.
[code]
[/code]

"I even heard rumors of a return of the SST (hint, hint..)" - Elrich

You heard it folks... Spam him until he makes a new SST thread!
Fluttershy
Mortal
(id: Freaky2)
posted 27 June 2010 02:44 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Well i know you guys have a campaign making helper on your info site but i didn't understandit very much i mean it doesn't work here is a the campaign i wanted to create: <? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8" ?> <campaign name="Forgotts" version="1" > <campaign> <Scenario dispName = "Scen 01 - Campaign _Forgotts_" filename = "Forgots...! Scen1 - ID:1>Easy to do. </Scenario> </campaign> pls tell me if its allright. i have discovered how to get the message ,,Continue your journey,, but when i press next scenario it redirects me to the main menu so I can put a scenario next to it . I just want to know how. tnx

(_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅marij̲u̲̅an̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅()
(is not as helluva drug as pepe)
andreicoanca
Mortal
posted 27 June 2010 04:35 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       

Well i know you guys have a campaign making helper on your info site but i didn't understandit very much i mean it doesn't work here is a the campaign i wanted to create: <? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8" ?> <campaign name="Forgotts" version="1" > <campaign> <Scenario dispName = "Scen 01 - Campaign _Forgotts_" filename = "Forgots...! Scen1 - ID:1>Easy to do. </Scenario> </campaign> pls tell me if its allright. i have discovered how to get the message ,,Continue your journey,, but when i press next scenario it redirects me to the main menu so I can put a scenario next to it . I just want to know how. tnx
Myles_Kennedy
Mortal
(id: Jack D P)
posted 27 June 2010 08:34 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Just do it on the coding . Everything else is fine without it.
Well i know you guys have a campaign making helper on your info site but i didn't understandit very much i mean it doesn't work here is a the campaign i wanted to create:

<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8" ?>

<campaign name="Forgotts" version="1" >

<campaign>

<Scenario dispName = "Scen 01 - Campaign _Forgotts_" filename = "Forgots...! Scen1 - ID:1>Easy to do.

</Scenario>

</campaign>
pls tell me if its allright.
i have discovered how to get the message ,,Continue your journey,, but when i press next scenario it redirects me to the main menu so I can put a scenario next to it . I just want to know how. tnx
Like so.

What you forgot is a quotaion mark here, on "Forgots...!".
It should be like this:
<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8" ?> <campaign name="Forgotts" version="1" > <campaign> <Scenario dispName = "Scen 01 - Campaign _Forgotts_" filename = "Forgots...!" Scen1 - ID:1>Easy to do. </Scenario> </campaign>

"I even heard rumors of a return of the SST (hint, hint..)" - Elrich

You heard it folks... Spam him until he makes a new SST thread!

[This message has been edited by Jack D P (edited 06-27-2010 @ 08:39 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames