You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » The Torch Bearer [Scenario Showcase]
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Torch Bearer [Scenario Showcase]
WinterGod
Mortal
posted 27 August 2018 08:25 PM EDT (US)         
Hey everyone,

I have actually shared some info about this project before, but that post is simply too old to share anything, and I made progress.

Shades Of the Night

Lampades

As you can see in the picture, there is a torch bearer, and unlit torches. The torch bearer will lit the unlit torches, and protect her city against the shadowy creatures.

As I discussed before I am changing existing anim files. [for the beautiful tree, and the Bondi]

I am using the Chinese expansion. But there will be a version without the anim files. [It won't look as cool, so change the anim files :P]

Why I am doing this:

I always loved creating nice looking cities in AOM, but it was impossible to design a war based scenario, based on an eyecandy map. I finally got around that problem by playing with the game mechanics, just like the last time. [I also I created two very cool Avalance scenarios, I barely got any praise, than two other people created very similar Avalance based scenarios :P. There is a silent majority out there somewhere.... So I made up my mind, I will definately be changing the anim files.

[This message has been edited by WinterGod (edited 08-28-2018 @ 01:53 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
nottud
Mortal
posted 28 August 2018 07:35 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Cool - only trouble is I can't see your pictures - change the tag to [img] and put the link between them.

EDIT: Can see it now thanks.

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 09-01-2018 @ 03:40 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames