Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Cool idea of SCN designers
Bottom
Topic Subject:Cool idea of SCN designers
Sir Lagalott
Mortal
posted 20 September 2002 10:49 AM EDT (US)         
What you can do is build like a whole bunch of Settlements in a row, like 3 rows of em spanning the entire map so that you can have 3v3.

And then both teams start with a ceratain percentage of the settlements and all. The twist? At each settlement that you claim better claimable stuff like Techs, units, GPs, etc, except it kinda has to be tweaked. For instance at the first one you get <that you dont start with> can give you a horde of basic units (Ulsfkr, Spearman, Hopilite), then the next one can give you like a myth tech, another can give you a horde of random MUs, then like the last middle one should have sentinel, healing springs, and plenty vault ^_^.

Yah you would mainly make your own men from normal buildings, this aint a blood, but its cool. What would be better is something like this is already a feature that ES hasn't revealed yet. A couple of games have things similiar to this, if you can't get what I'm trying to say. TFC has a few game modes and one is the assault & defend, its kinda like this, except no bonuses for winning besides, well, winning... the new MOH addon has something KINDA like this...

Yah even if ES doesn't have a pre-made one, we can make it!

Also I have a few questions about the editor: Can you change like how GP's work? Can you give a player the ability to cast any GP? Can you change the range/speed/stats of units?

AuthorReplies:
dragons89
Mortal
posted 20 September 2002 10:52 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       

Quote:

Can you change like how GP's work? Can you give a player the ability to cast any GP? Can you change the range/speed/stats of units?

I doubt you can change the effect of a GP, but perhaps you can make the GP have no effect at all, but only show the graphic part.

And yes, you can give the player any GP.

and the third question, almost without doubt. Even Empire Earth had this feature.

Give me money, and I might feel generous enough to say something kind.
--My The Ultimate AOK Guide--
--My The Ultimate AOM Guide
Sir Lagalott
Mortal
posted 20 September 2002 01:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
ok, cool. Before in AOK you couldn't change anything, then in AOC you could change stats, but you couldn't change speed/range. I soo wanna give like some unit super uber range + damage and like 2 HP, and like hella slow speed. that would be soo fun.

Prices and stuff too right? SC has that feature and I'm not sure if it was in any of the AOE series, but then again i'm a SCN newb.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames