Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » The Dark Hand of Tichon
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Dark Hand of Tichon
Super Monkey
Mortal
posted 22 September 2002 03:46 PM EDT (US)         
The world was peaceful. There were no problems in all the land. All of the villages were developing bigger and bigger and there was plentiful resources. One day, an evil priest was born. His name was Tichon (ti-kon). He created a small empire of corruption. He made a vast army of evil minions. He than started heavily studying spells. Pretty soon he could create a tornado with a swish of his hand or a lightning storm with the snap of a finger. As he looked through one book, he got interested in summoning spells. He learned of a great evil being, Heribis (air-uh-biss). He perfected his summoning spells. He than went to the tall mountain Mt. Korinos and at the very peak he started chanting words and waving his hands. He was performing the ritual that would call up Heribis from his eternal grave. The land was in great danger. Tichon and Heribis must be stopped.

So you start out in a village and you must go north and find Tichon. Throughout the quest, you battle monsters and do quests and stuff. At the end, you must defeat Tichon and then Heribis.

The map will be mostly forest with some hills and plains. There will be a river running through the middle.

So what do you think?

Best sig of them all...
AuthorReplies:
AmericanaThorFez
Mortal
posted 22 September 2002 11:03 PM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
I always stuck a river down the middle of my maps when I made scens. It's a good way to fill up empty space.

(>" )>Proud Templar of the Flying Purple Hippo Clan! <("< )
::: FPH_Martin'sAward for the funniest lyrics:::
I ated the purple berries!They taste like buuuurning!~Ralph Wiggum~(8^(*)~Homer Simpson
"The sun?? Oh no! That's the hottest place on earth!"~Homer Simpson.
I came here to kick arse and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum!
Jeru
Mortal
(id: Jerusalem)
posted 23 September 2002 04:25 PM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Good plot, but I didn't understand something: What interest would Tichon have to call up Heribis from his eternal grave?

And more importantly: Does Tichon know that his name means "High School" in Hebrew?

Raq milαh be'ivrνt ħodιret el orqαi, el nišmatν - Only a word in Hebrew penetrates into my veins, into my soul
I swear, Hebrew is one of the coolest and funniest languages I've ever heard. It's great, and some of the swears are fun. - Talon Karrde
Super Monkey
Mortal
posted 23 September 2002 05:32 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Heh, didn't know that Tichon meant "High school"...

To answer your other question, Tichon wants to take over the world, so he calls up Heribis to help him.

Best sig of them all...
Shadows
HG Angel
(id: shadows166)
posted 23 September 2002 06:57 PM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
Exactly how did a being recieve such a supreme power?
Natural glitch in the gene pool?

Angel §hadow§••HG••Age of Mythology Heaven••
SHADOWMIND
••Episode One••4.4••Episode Three••4.8••Episode Four••4.6
THE SWALLOWED REALM ••Chapter One••4.6••Chapter Two••4.9••Chapter Three••4.6
•••Life Is Overrated•••

[This message has been edited by Shadows (edited 09-23-2002 @ 06:58 PM).]

phantom_rider
Mortal
(id: phantom_rider2)
posted 23 September 2002 07:03 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       

Quote:

I always stuck a river down the middle of my maps when I made scens. It's a good way to fill up empty space.

I made real world maps, that way you don't have to take up space, for you remake the maps...

Super Monkey
Mortal
posted 23 September 2002 09:13 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
"Exactly how did a being recieve such a supreme power?
Natural glitch in the gene pool?"

Most likely.

Best sig of them all...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames