You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.13 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » I'm Gonna...
Bottom
Topic Subject:I'm Gonna...
BINGFA
Mortal
posted 26 September 2002 10:16 PM EDT (US)         
Well I have seen some already so I thought we should have a thread dedicated too all the "I am gonna make this .." community...

So to everyone who wants to advertise their intent before they actually start or even finish the greatest project post freely here...

I will start.. I am gonna recreate the Bruce Willis Armageddon movie using the GPMeteor shower as effect. Might use the Roc as the landing module... and GPEarthquake to simulate the destruction of the asteroid?

Funnin Guys.

AuthorReplies:
Renegade Warrior
Mortal
posted 26 September 2002 10:33 PM EDT (US)     1 / 13       
It's always prudent to lay claim to an idea before it is taken by anyone else.

For my part, I shall be creating Homeward Bound, an RPG the likes of which, I'm sure, no one has seen before.

I'm working on the pre-development stage ideas and will post a full preview once they are worked out.

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis sed domini tuo da gloriam!
"Not to us, Lord, not to us but to Thy name give the glory!"

Motto and battle cry of the Knights Templar

Gawain
Mortal
posted 27 September 2002 02:29 PM EDT (US)     2 / 13       
I'm gonna....

...steal the first good idea I see..

USMC
Life L33ch
Mortal
posted 27 September 2002 05:29 PM EDT (US)     3 / 13       
I'm gonna make this thread close when the game comes out because it's not gonna be "I'm gonna" it gonna be "I am" . j/k.

I plan on making an RPG, (dont steal my ideas! I'll Sue!) about a boy, who lives in a small village. He was very strong, and protected the village from strong predators, like wolves, and sometimes even bandits. So, one day, while doing his usual job, a man in a cloak, coming out of nowhere, approaches him. He tells him the story of the 3 jewels of [Name might change]Power, Wisdom, and Courage[/Name might change]. Together, they can grant anybody one wish, although with a price. When they were assembled, they are to be taken out of their place, the world begins to shake, and the apocalypse of earth begins. An evil stranger, who was very strong, and was though to have the pwoer of magic, was trying to get the jewels. He had one already, and it was not long until he got the others.He planned on using them for any type of greed or power. Then, the boy asks him why he chose him, and the cloaked man said: "No one else wants to do it. The emperor doesn't believe us, and anyone else usually asks money for it. You are the world's only hope."

So, what do you think? I'll add the names soon, and the same goes for the title.

Life L33ch
Proud Member of DGDN
The Sphere of Elements: 3% Complete
aoe2bug
Mortal
posted 27 September 2002 06:48 PM EDT (US)     4 / 13       
lol @ Gawain. good idea Leech.

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.
Life L33ch
Mortal
posted 27 September 2002 08:14 PM EDT (US)     5 / 13       
thanks . I have a whole bunch of music files to use, but when I finish (if I do) , I'll upload them seperately.

Life L33ch
Proud Member of DGDN

[This message has been edited by Life L33ch (edited 09-27-2002 @ 08:14 PM).]

Tevious
Mortal
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
posted 28 September 2002 00:00 AM EDT (US)     6 / 13       

Quote:

story of the 3 jewels of Power, Wisdom, and Courage

Sounds like the Triforce from The Legend of Zelda.

Anyway, my planned project is a RPG with a turned based battle system. You'll be able to purchase weapons, cast spells, gain experience from battles, ect. I have a good story planned for it too, but I'm not ready to give much info on it yet.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
|| OŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX ||
|| ŘĿŦŔ .◊ ŦŚŤĮ ◊. ĶǾŤ ||
@)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@
Night Conqueror
Mortal
posted 28 September 2002 00:20 AM EDT (US)     7 / 13       
Not a bad start for a story leech, but I try to keep my stories off the Usual "Strong guy tries to find some magic item, while an evil guy screws up the world" kind of stories.

Just wait till you see what I got planned for AOM..
*evil laughter*

Night Conqueror
Life L33ch
Mortal
posted 28 September 2002 07:16 AM EDT (US)     8 / 13       
The Triforce was one piece, and it involved a sword. Mine doesn't. Remember, I might change somethings along the way.
Especially names. I might end up with another story entirely! Or get bored of the idea.

Oh, and the boy, is not Strong! He's skillful. And mine will also have the turn based battle system, with random battles.And, the abilitity of weapons that give help in some areas, but fail in others (like DS).

[This message has been edited by Life L33ch (edited 09-28-2002 @ 07:27 AM).]

Racing Pigeon
Mortal
posted 28 September 2002 07:50 AM EDT (US)     9 / 13       
I will create many totally original scenarios that are NOT stolen from other people ideas like: The Pharaoh's Best men or Nidhoggphobia

Really, I'm planning to do a parody of the Ankartos campaign

Racing Pigeon, Egyptian god!!!

WINNER OF THE_AVENGER772'S TOTALLY USELESS REPLY AWARD

Official pigeon smiley :>

Tevious
Mortal
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
posted 28 September 2002 01:30 PM EDT (US)     10 / 13       

Quote:

The Triforce was one piece, and it involved a sword. Mine doesn't.

I was only refering to how each piece of the Triforce is either of Power, Wisdom, or Courage. Just like how your jewels are.

Quote:

mine will also have the turn based battle system, with random battles.

Good luck. I don't think you have any idea how complex that will be. I started building one in SWGB that's possible to be reused multiple times and its pretty complicated. Assuming it's possible to recreate the system in AoM, that will be the first thing I'll work on for my project, so I will probably release a template of it.

@)₪₪₪₪ ŤΣVŮS ₪₪₪₪(@
|| OŢ .◊ ŤΡМ ◊. SLX ||
|| ŘĿŦŔ .◊ ŦŚŤĮ ◊. ĶǾŤ ||
@)₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪(@
Life L33ch
Mortal
posted 28 September 2002 04:36 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13       
I noticed that. I told you it would change though. And I know that the turn based system is hard as hell.Tried it in AOK, but it crashed.

Life L33ch
Proud Member of DGDN
Shadows
HG Angel
(id: shadows166)
posted 28 September 2002 10:17 PM EDT (US)     12 / 13       
Something in mind envolving "crazy" people. What better of a game to design such a silly idea then Age of Mythologies?

Surely those flying beasts will come in handy...

CheeZy_monkey0
Mortal
posted 29 September 2002 00:40 AM EDT (US)     13 / 13       
I've been trying to make this campaign for a long time ago. Tried it in AOK, and EE but could't complete it due to limitations in their scenario editors.

1 word to explain my campaign: Evil-sheep-minions

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames