Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Questions
Bottom
Topic Subject:Questions
TheShadowDawn
Mortal
posted 17 November 2002 08:39 AM EDT (US)         
1) How do you create objectives? There's a trigger effect 'objective', but I couldn't work out what it did.

2) How do you disable the normal god powers? There was also a trigger effect 'disable tech tree god powers' or somesuch, but it didn't do anything that I could see.

Worked out the second one.

TheShdwDwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.

[This message has been edited by TheShadowDawn (edited 11-17-2002 @ 08:45 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
DarkKnight_
Mortal
(id: PW_DarkKnight)
posted 17 November 2002 10:05 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
On the task bar under "scenario", I believe there's a field called "objectives". If not, it's somewhere up there.

DK
TheShadowDawn
Mortal
posted 17 November 2002 11:03 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
Well...I've worked out how to give objectives now. How do I make them fulfilled?

TheShdwDwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.
Khemed
Mortal
posted 17 November 2002 11:18 AM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
Effects > Objective > the number of the objective you want to be fufilled.

This signature is currently out of order.

[This message has been edited by Khemed (edited 11-17-2002 @ 11:19 AM).]

TheShadowDawn
Mortal
posted 17 November 2002 11:28 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
Maybe I'm missing something, but that gives the objective. If I put it in a second time, (say in a trigger that has the condition I want fulfilled) it doesn't do anything?

TheShdwDwn
Khemed
Mortal
posted 17 November 2002 12:15 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
What I've found out is that Effect > objective ID# 1 will display the first objective. Objective ID# 2 will then cross out objective 1 and display objective 2 and so on.
So to fufill objective 1 you will need to put objective id# 2.

This signature is currently out of order.
TheShadowDawn
Mortal
posted 17 November 2002 10:54 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
I see. Thanks.

That kinda of puts a damper on having optional objectives thrown in though that you don't want fulfilled.

TheShdwDwn
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames