You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » Editing the campaign screen.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Editing the campaign screen.
R a g n a r o k
Mortal
posted 18 January 2003 07:30 AM EDT (US)         
Is there a way to edit the campaign screen? I mean that screen where you see the map of Europe and can clich on what mission you want to play.
AuthorReplies:
ra5946
Mortal
posted 18 January 2003 07:26 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
What do you mean by edit? Do you want to just change the picture or you looking to change buttons and stuff?

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll track it down.

The King of Cheese
Mortal
posted 18 January 2003 08:15 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
ra5964: The official AOM private eye

• >> LKS_Cheeselord >>
  • Proud member of LKS. Click here to join.
  • Member of Arcane Studios, DGDN, and LKSware
  • PROJECTS: Magic Rugs - Cheese Giant - Anim Editor
  • Fear the power of CHEESE!
  • GOTD_FireCobra
    Mortal
    posted 18 January 2003 09:49 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
    To tell you right off you would be looking for a .cpn file in the data folder. There is also an .XMB file in there too that matches the name of the .cpn file.

I looked at the .cpn files and knoticed it would be possible to edit them, if you knew what stuff to type in.

The .XMB file is a different matter, because it is written with symbol type charactures. (Which I would not know how to edit those...)

The .cpn file has a little thing at the begining which looks to be the stuff for the map. Further down is what looks like a list. Contained in that list is several bunches of lines, each with the name of the senario, short description, and also what I believe to be an object placer on the main map.

You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames