You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.101 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » New Unit Mod Suggestions
Bottom
Topic Subject:New Unit Mod Suggestions
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Kronos29
Mortal
posted 22 July 2006 08:06 AM EDT (US)         
If you have a suggestion for a new unit let it be heard. Post your suggestions here and maybe a unit modder will make the mod. Me, im suggesting a centaur swordsman.What about you?
AuthorReplies:
AlmightyAjax
Mortal
posted 25 August 2006 10:34 AM EDT (US)     76 / 101       
yeah sry i got that problem fixed, the unit is now there but with no sound, and no name
proboscidea
Mortal
posted 25 August 2006 06:14 PM EDT (US)     77 / 101       
to the person that said i should think before insulting, yes that was a bit harsh but you don't have to be a ------- grandma and say that i should watch my manners, being called 10 isn't an insult. do you think its so bad to be 10? you were probably 10 once so - -. to everyone else sorry bout that and i think you should think of something original to make. that's the message i tried to send out. if you've been to a university and took graph.design, you should know how to make units that are like they are on the ps2 and stuff. i'm proud of my crash bandicoot, for he does the yo-yo thing like in the game. somr video games, like crash bandicoot's models are readable by aom so use your ps2 disc. crash may be a bit huge in the game screen so shrink him especially N.Gin in the robot.
AlmightyAjax
Mortal
posted 25 August 2006 06:39 PM EDT (US)     78 / 101       
Well i am getting no were with my questions, but o well, i do still want that leprachan mod, i will fiddle in the godl thing myself, if you don't mind, but i wanna see it
gadunz
Mortal
posted 25 August 2006 10:34 PM EDT (US)     79 / 101       
So people want leprechauns, which are celtic ,but ignore my other celtic suggestions. Ah well, maybe one day I'll learn to mod. If you want something done properly you do it yourself. Proboscis, if you want to insult people go to Rotten.comdaily. Just dont let your parents find you reading it

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
AlmightyAjax
Mortal
posted 25 August 2006 11:00 PM EDT (US)     80 / 101       
that's right i want a leprechaun, a childish, foolish, pointless leprechaun, none of you Celtic mod suggestions, by the way, just curios are you even of Celtic ancestry, i mean since you seem to be very obsessed with them, you know are you Irish, and i mean a little more then, my great grandmother was part Irish, because every ones was, no i mean like 80-90% Irish, i am and i don't even obsess over the Celtics stuff as much as you seem to do. By the way i would be 100% but my mom has some native American in her so just throwing that out there!
gadunz
Mortal
posted 25 August 2006 11:40 PM EDT (US)     81 / 101       
I never insulted leprechauns.My god power idea for Danu, the fertility goddess, is a Leprechaun Rainbow which would work as a combination of Dwarven Mine & Plenty Vault. Scottish ancestry. I live in Dunedin (New Zealand) which is the original Gaelic name for Edinburgh. Both Elvis Presley & Jimi Hendrix were part Red Indian. Just dont follow their example & take too many drugs

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
Girbil_championz
Mortal
posted 26 August 2006 06:58 PM EDT (US)     82 / 101       
I think there should be snake throwers and scorpian archers for egypt. Egypt has barely any ranged.

ha leprechauns i like u guys

"I got into the gifted class because of my math skills
i got out because of my lack of effort"-Graham Giles
"The eyes of the world are upon you"-Winston Churchill
gadunz
Mortal
posted 26 August 2006 08:12 PM EDT (US)     83 / 101       
Ranged Egy land units- priest, slinger, chariot archer, wadjet, petsuchos, mummy, phoenix, catapult, seige tower. They only need elephant archers for realism. Ranged Norse- thraxeman, troll, fire giant, ballista. Thus my suggestions of mounted thraxemen & elven archer mus

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
Girbil_championz
Mortal
posted 26 August 2006 11:26 PM EDT (US)     84 / 101       
Oh cmon human rangers not like myth ranged
besides myth are suposed to be gaint powerhouses
humans are suppossed to be the sissys who stand behind the myth and shoot arrows and miss

"fire for effect"

gadunz
Mortal
posted 26 August 2006 11:53 PM EDT (US)     85 / 101       
Mass Egy priests can kill any amount of mus & can even severely damage a titan.Same for hersir, Greek heroes & heroized Atl. Some mus eg wadjets are so fragile they should be kept behind walls. Not exactly powerhouses

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
Girbil_championz
Mortal
posted 27 August 2006 00:32 AM EDT (US)     86 / 101       
well if you have a battle of 5 of each fully upgraded myth and 5 of each fully up graded humans, myth would win

but any way still i like my snake thrower idea

gadunz
Mortal
posted 27 August 2006 01:39 AM EDT (US)     87 / 101       
They'd be bitten by their own snakes & die of venom .Its the Cleopatra Regiment. Snake thrown at swordsman gets chopped in half, often while still in mid-air. Do you belong to an Appalachian snake handling cult?

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig

[This message has been edited by gadunz (edited 12-06-2006 @ 04:24 AM).]

Girbil_championz
Mortal
posted 27 August 2006 01:12 PM EDT (US)     88 / 101       

No! but its like some sorta egyptian trance thing that makes the snakes bite everything else
So when the snakes hit the ground they would be treated as
hostile by all.

Also i think im gonna make a seidge tower or a helipolis that trains soldiers like hoplites and archers.

gadunz
Mortal
posted 27 August 2006 01:30 PM EDT (US)     89 / 101       
Oroborous snakes for a Trojan civ- Bites own tail, rolls into & scatters enemies, then proceeds to bite enemies. Mod that instead

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
Girbil_championz
Mortal
posted 27 August 2006 04:11 PM EDT (US)     90 / 101       
ok but i like the snake thrower better

gadunz
Mortal
posted 27 August 2006 10:44 PM EDT (US)     91 / 101       
If you seriously want to (& can) make a ranged human mod for the Egys ,make elephant archers. To repeat myself ,in reality war elephants carried a driver & 4 archers. Use 4 toxotes or arcus' & increase the price accordingly.

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig

[This message has been edited by gadunz (edited 12-06-2006 @ 04:27 AM).]

PrplPplEater
Mortal
posted 28 August 2006 09:16 PM EDT (US)     92 / 101       
Snake thrower sounds amazing. However, all my time is spent on the Roman Legionary mod I'm working on.
gadunz
Mortal
posted 05 September 2006 08:42 AM EDT (US)     93 / 101       
Nidhogg & Son of Osiris should be like Dryads ie the godpower only gives you the indestrucable but capturable training building (cave for Nidhogg, small granite pyramid for SoO). You would then have to pay for the units, say 1/2 price of a wonder- 25 favour, 500 each wood ,gold & food. Only 1 at a time ,no autoqueing & healable.

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
Kronos29
Mortal
posted 14 October 2006 09:04 PM EDT (US)     94 / 101       
Think about the captureable training builidng idea gadunz, because think about the egyptians capturing a cave and getting a nidhogg or greeks getting a son of osiris because they captured a pyramid, would'nt be realistic now would it?
gadunz
Mortal
posted 14 October 2006 10:07 PM EDT (US)     95 / 101       
Its as realistic as non-Atls capturing a Dryad tree.
Thanx for dredging this thread back up. Can only originators do that?

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
NathanRharl666
Mortal
posted 15 October 2006 07:58 AM EDT (US)     96 / 101       
Well, I need a roman soldier with 2 swords.

Something like Tyrannus in the movie 'Empire'.

gadunz
Mortal
posted 15 October 2006 08:53 AM EDT (US)     97 / 101       
Play Atlanteans. Their Fanatics (mythic age) use 2 swords

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
NathanRharl666
Mortal
posted 15 October 2006 04:47 PM EDT (US)     98 / 101       
Thx
It works indeed.
Now I will try to edit the texture when I have some time.

Has someone Roman Buildings?

james607
Mortal
posted 15 October 2006 05:39 PM EDT (US)     99 / 101       
i dont think they will be all that different to greek ones, try just giving them a bit of recolouration...
NathanRharl666
Mortal
posted 15 October 2006 06:16 PM EDT (US)     100 / 101       
well, I need an arena in fact, or something that can be used as Colosseum.
gadunz
Mortal
posted 15 October 2006 08:24 PM EDT (US)     101 / 101       
Romans invented the keystone arch. Try the 2 gap circular cliff from Acropolis for an arena

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames