You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.14 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » I am Requesting!
Bottom
Topic Subject:I am Requesting!
Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 05 August 2006 00:14 AM EDT (US)         
My Request to who has AOE3! I want Aztecs, Mayans civilizations history and their units and technologies' history with icons too! Please help!

Fenrir Axebearer was Fighter of Ragnarok!
He fought sides of Gods!
His pet Fenrir Greyback always helped him!
He and his pet killed many Monsters! And Show many advantures!
BUT GOD ABANDON THEM AFTER RAGNAROK! NO ONE OF GODS HELPED HIM AFTER RAGNAROK!
Now he living in Norseland in mountains with his best and loyal pet!
AuthorReplies:
gadunz
Mortal
posted 05 August 2006 06:29 AM EDT (US)     1 / 14       
Can't you buy it in India?

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
Magnum Pi
Mortal
posted 05 August 2006 09:47 AM EDT (US)     2 / 14       
The icons part, I'm sorry to say, I think is impossible I've tried to get many icons out of AoE3 and then use AoMed to convert them into .bmp images, and in 9 cases out of 10 I get an error message saying that the .ddt (the one I want to convert to .bmp) shouldn't exist. And AoE3ed doesn't convert images to .bmp's, so it has turned out to be no help. The history texts, though could probably be extracted if only I knew where they where stored.
Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 05 August 2006 10:13 AM EDT (US)     3 / 14       
@ gadunz. I can buy, but my parent didn't accept. And my computer not had 1.4 Mhz and 64 MB Video Card. My computer is pentium 3. My parent says, we buy pentium 4 or new verison later.

@ Magnum Pi,
No, No, you send only icons. I paste this icon to mythology's icon and convert them into .ddt. But you send this! And you can send history?

He fought sides of Gods!
Magnum Pi
Mortal
posted 05 August 2006 10:28 AM EDT (US)     4 / 14       
I could send you the history, if you want. (you need to post your email address though ) And what I was trying to tell you about the icons is that they are already .ddt's, and AoMed refused to convert them to .bmp's.

IIRC, in order for the icon to work, you need a .ddt AND .bmp, that's why I was telling you it wouldn't work, but I could still send if you like, maybe you know something I don't.

Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 05 August 2006 01:05 PM EDT (US)     5 / 14       
Hey, Magnum Pi,

Oh! yes, I want Inca history and their units and technology's history and icon too!

About History -
You paste here or see my e-mail - AniruddhaHeaven@hotmail.com. I didn't put my e-mail here, because I already send a Topic to AOE3 fourm, all replies is joking but anyone not helped!

About Icons -
That is very simple. Open AOE3. Play random maps - "Sonora" and "Yucatan". Build "Trading Post" at "Native American Camp". Creats some units - Jaguar Warriors, Eagle Warriors, etc. Click on them, and shoot screenshot! That is will help me. I can copy this Icon and paste Mythology's Icon. Now you understand? If nothing then I will explain later. But you copy this Icons (from screenshots and) paste at Paint and make list. ex. copy Jaguar Warriors icon and paste at paint, type jaguar warrior or J.W. Below of this coloum paste Eagle Warrior and act like what is you done about Jaguar warrior. Upload this or whaterver you does. If I recive this Then I can complete my Aztecs mod and you can get it!

(Small help need - You can put other natives (Red Indians) history, icon about civilization, units and technologies? That is not realy needed. You can't then O.K. But, please send help which is above.)

He fought sides of Gods!

[This message has been edited by Fenrir Axebearer (edited 08-06-2006 @ 01:49 AM).]

Gure_Italy
Mortal
posted 05 August 2006 04:17 PM EDT (US)     6 / 14       
Hi Fenrir Axebearer!
I'm not sure, but I think that what you ask is a Violation of the Code of Conduct! read the rules!

P.S. I don't believe than the microsoft corporation, supports and/or encourage this type of discussions.

Nothing must trouble you, and nothing must frighten you, who has God, it doesn't need nothing, alone God be enough. - (Holy Teresa of Avila)
Jesus has said: Who believes in me, even if he has died, he will live, and whoever live and he believes in me, it won't die forever. - (Giov. XI, 25-26)
Jesus has said: The sky and earth will pass, but my words won't pass. - (Luca 21:20-36)
Jesus I confide in you!

[This message has been edited by Gure_Italy (edited 08-12-2006 @ 05:15 PM).]

Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 06 August 2006 01:44 AM EDT (US)     7 / 14       
Hi, Gure_Italy,
I see your name first time. But I didn't understand what is you saying.

He fought sides of Gods!
Alex
(VIP) Reverie World Studios
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
posted 06 August 2006 01:51 AM EDT (US)     8 / 14       
Age of Empires 3 is a product of Microsoft and Ensemble Studios. The Native American icons belong to them and shouldn't be transfered to any other game. The icons are most likely not to be redistributed.

Try making your own icons instead of taking them straight from AoE3.

Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 06 August 2006 02:07 AM EDT (US)     9 / 14       
Yes, but I will show in credit this icons from Microsoft Games Studio and Ensembles Studio. I think that is legal. If not then say me, I will get permisson from them. But why I say give me Icons? I had AOE and AOK. I downloaded a mod of AOK:TC "Rome at War" of Wildfire Studios. I see there Romans unique units "Legionary". But that units icon from AOE (not AOE3)! Then I think If I had AOE3 then I will use this icons, but I not had AOE3. Then I demanded!

He fought sides of Gods!

[This message has been edited by Fenrir Axebearer (edited 08-07-2006 @ 03:47 AM).]

PrplPplEater
Mortal
posted 06 August 2006 03:58 AM EDT (US)     10 / 14       
Even though it's still an ES game, AoE III and AoM are separate and cannot intermingle or trade resources. Doing so is against the law, whether you have credited them, or not. Unless you have written permission (ie an email or a fax) from ES to use AoE III files for an AoM mod, you would be breaking the law. Do so at your own risk, in which case you will have no chances of joining our team. Sorry to sound so harsh.
Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 06 August 2006 07:52 AM EDT (US)     11 / 14       
Oh! Purple! I think you didn't understand. I say I will show in creadit there names. If that is breaking law, then I will get permision of them. (You must remeber, I didn't like to breaking law). But, what is about wildfire's "Rome at War"? They make Ligionary units and use AOE Long Swordsman's Icon. O.K. I will get permision from them. (But, you remeber it too - I am not entered any team. That is my first time to enter any team. And I am ready to see if I slected or not. I didn't anger to you because that is your and you can do anything. But you must remeber I didn't like to break law! And you want say like that (no chance to join team.) then send e-mail at my e-mail address. Here either you help me or not. you can say like that "I am breaking law or not".) Thank you for saying I really need to permision of them! Thank you again.

He fought sides of Gods!
PrplPplEater
Mortal
posted 06 August 2006 07:03 PM EDT (US)     12 / 14       
As I said, even if you do credit them, unless you have WRITTEN PERMISSION, you can't use it legally.
Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 07 August 2006 03:49 AM EDT (US)     13 / 14       
O.K. I understand!
@ All - send only history. I will get MS and ES's permission, then I will demand icons.

He fought sides of Gods!
Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 26 September 2006 11:09 AM EDT (US)     14 / 14       
er.... anyone can say me how I connect to microsoft game studio or ensembles studio? If by email, then anyone can show here their e-mail?

He fought sides of Gods!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames