You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » adding hotspots or attach points to a new brgmodel
Bottom
Topic Subject:adding hotspots or attach points to a new brgmodel
crazydragon
Mortal
posted 16 October 2006 06:43 PM EDT (US)         
I have a new .brg model but it has no attach points or hotspots , I want to give him a weapond that will change like a villager, can you add a hotspot to a new model? if so how?
AuthorReplies:
PrplPplEater
Mortal
posted 16 October 2006 08:53 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Nope, unfortunately. You'll have to do separate models and animations for each one. If you base it off a model with hot spots, there is a chance you will be able to, but otherwise no.
crazydragon
Mortal
posted 16 October 2006 09:10 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
I tryed to change a weapond attachment in Gmax but it wont let me run my import script , I have a dwarf model that I made larger but his weapon stayed small and out of line with the rest of his body, I thought I could enlarg the weapond and move it over to fit in his hand, can you tell me why it wont let me run the import script on the weapon
gangsta4lyfe
Mortal
posted 16 October 2006 09:12 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
im not sure, i think the weapon is a sprite, if not try again and use the anim. to add the weapon.

)Proud Member of Purple Designs Studios(
|AomTT Nickname:LoN_Nidhogg|
Ω| Purple Design Studios |Ω
Ψ| AomTT Nickname:LoN_Nidhogg |Ψ
He who laughs last didn't get it.
crazydragon
Mortal
posted 16 October 2006 10:18 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
what I mean is I tryed to make the weapond larger in gmax for my larger model, and it wont let me run a inport script on the weapond
Argalius
Mortal
posted 17 October 2006 04:40 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Weapons and I think nature models (there might be some more) can't be imported for some reason, I thought it was because they only had one frame. Copying the frame and name it Frame_002 should do the trick though.

The problem with the weapon can't be changed, unless you use a different model for the hotspots. You'll have to same problem when you enlarge a model in the editor. Eventually the head will be in the body, quite annoying.

|| argalius.elpea.net
|| Cherub at AoE3H
|| In honor of FlipBizcut
|| Mod: The Age of Crusades
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames