Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » Greek & Loki healing
Bottom
Topic Subject:Greek & Loki healing
gadunz
Mortal
posted 20 October 2006 10:55 AM EDT (US)         
Since they don't get healers they should have the equivalent of Hyperions heroic renewal upgrade for all their units. Any modders interested?

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
AuthorReplies:
gadunz
Mortal
posted 20 October 2006 11:08 AM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
btw greek healing god was Aesclepius, norse healing goddess was Eir

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
james607
Mortal
posted 20 October 2006 11:38 AM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
norse = healing fountain thing

Greek = i though greek heros healed themselves anyway over time?

gadunz
Mortal
posted 20 October 2006 11:54 AM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
Healing fountain is destructable by Kronos, & it can't be moved forward or duplicated to keep up with territorial advances. Or Loki should get a guaranteed Valk per TC
Greek heroes only self healing in Campaigns, not random maps, plus I want all Greeks self healing, or turn upgraded pegasi into healers ,like caladria

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 21 October 2006 12:27 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
Pegasi is flying horse, a creature. They can't heal to other, THIS WILL NOT GOOD LOOKING. AND PEGASI IS CHEAPER THIS WILL VERY ADVANCING TO GREEK IN PLAY. But yes greek need something to healing.
Orc Master
Mortal
posted 21 October 2006 03:00 PM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
*pops up*

Hmm, I think this is just a matter of giving self-healing to greek heroes. That's easy, just adding a few lines in protox.

*vanishes*

STAR WARS

EMERGENCE OF DARKNESS

MODPACK

=================
gadunz
Mortal
posted 21 October 2006 07:13 PM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
No, self healing for all Greek units. They did have the best medicine of the ancient Mediterranean

WhyHowOwlsRootElves
DeuschtlanderAPig
MagmaLord
Mortal
(id: darkdude)
posted 21 October 2006 07:20 PM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
Temple of Healing. Restoration. Valkyries. Healing Spring.

There are only 2 gods without any means of healing: Posiden and Kronos.

Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 22 October 2006 08:55 AM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
I think all civ needs healer who heal them everytime. But Age of Mythology is very diffrent, there was many things is unique. I think Greek will heal themself by hospital like building, buildable to all greeks. And Norse Odin's human soldire regenrates. Odin's valkyrie will heals to all. Thor has Valkyrie and Healing spring. And Loki has Healing spring, and their hersir's summon myth units in their combat there valkyrie spawns. I always keep safe to 1/2 Valkyrie when they spawn by Hersir's combat, because they will useful in healing. I think norse hadn't problem. About greeks, If I get new idea then I will post here.

=====Edit=====
For Atlantean they has more healers.
Gaia and Oranos can creat Caladria and Servent by Oceanus.
Gaia and Kronos has "Mythic Rejuvination" mythic improvement by Hekate.
Kronos and Oranos has "Heroic Renewal" mythic improvement by Hyperion.
If selected Kronos, select Hyperian for Heroic Age and Hekate for Mythic Age, (except human soldires and ships) all units will regenratable.

[This message has been edited by Fenrir Axebearer (edited 10-22-2006 @ 09:03 AM).]

MagmaLord
Mortal
(id: darkdude)
posted 22 October 2006 11:42 AM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
Yes, with those techs, technically every god can heal something, however Oranos (not Kronos, you made that mistake) will most likely go Prometheus-Theia-Helios, rather than the path with the regeneration techs. And the only thing that can get more HP for posiden is colossi.

[This message has been edited by darkdude (edited 10-22-2006 @ 11:42 AM).]

Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 23 October 2006 00:46 AM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
@ darkdude

If I select Oranos then I always selcts Oceanus-Hyperion-Helios Path. Because those each gods give you 2 myth units. Servents, Neried and Man O' War is more powerful, I always creats 4 of those each MU. If Theia is replaces on Hyperion, I mean If selected Theia in this minor gods path, then this will not unlucky. Theia's GP give you protect + 2 myth units as dryad and stymphalian bird. Oranos and Helios gives you 2 mythic buildings. Then I always selects Oceanus-Hyperion-Helios path. And you are right, I typed Kronos by mistake, But Kronos has heroic renewal by Hyperion, that means Kronos has something to healable.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames