You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » recruiting help on new projects
Bottom
Topic Subject:recruiting help on new projects
crazydragon
Mortal
posted 21 October 2006 10:50 AM EDT (US)         
Hi all , crazydragon here for those of you that dont know me or my work Im the sole creator of the new Titan project Volumes 1,2,3,4,5,6 it can be found at age of mythology heaven under modpacks , pls check it out and let me know what you think I spent almost a year making it.

It adds 12 new Titan unites to the editer with sounds and special powers , I have others in the works now including ,Clangeddin Silverbeard the dwarven god of war, he will be weaker than other Titans but will be able to farm ,mine and gather wood at the rate of 20 villagers, I have a death Titan thats almost done also based on the shade.

Now lets get to my current projects

First Im trying to make a temple of the gods building that will replace the Titan gate , once compleat you will be able to pick from many different Titans instead of one , However adding unites and buildings to the game is something Ive never done before and I would love some help , for starters can someone point me to a guide on it , I havent seen any.

Two , the dwarven Titan model I have is based on Brokk (hero) I enlarged him with no problems to Titan size , however the hotspots dident move so I cant put his weapon in his hand , can any one tell me if this can be fixed , if not I was hoping someone could help model a weapon in his hand , Im not good at modeling , I wanted him to have a pick when he mines a axe when he gather wood a Hoe when he farms and a hammer for attacks

Three , if youve seen my new Titan project mod then you know I have many Titans based on the Gaia model , Isis ,Demoness ,Aphrodite ,Hecate ,Skadi ,Bridgid and Hel now even though I think I did a very good job on making the Titans look different they still have the same model , what I would like to do is make some changes to the model so the Titans look like they have there own models , like giving Isis a headress or making the hair longer or shorter and so on, The problem is that Gaia has .grn files not .brg files and they cant be opened in Gmax or 3dmax , well all of them except her birth and death they are .brgs so we can change them slightly to make new female Titan models , the probelm is all new animations would have to be made and I have no idea how to animate , so if anyone would like to help on this or help me learn how that would be great.

Well I hope to make alot of great mods with you guys , pls get back to me and let me know what you think and if you can help.

AuthorReplies:
crazydragon
Mortal
posted 21 October 2006 11:01 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
In 3dmax 8 there is a tutorial on how to apply pre made animations to a model like walk , jump and so on but I dont know where to get the animations 3dmax dont come with any .but it would save alot of work. I dont know if you have to make the animation first befor you can add it to a model or if there are downloadable ones you can get , anyone know anything about this?
Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 21 October 2006 12:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Crazydragon, now I am talking about you created new Titans. I didn't like some parts of the new titans. You make some gods or goddess by modify Titan Gia "unit". You can add new unit like "Osiris". And main point is you must creat diffrent model, not Gia's model. Request to othe modelers. I hope some of purple design studios member will help you (about modeling).
crazydragon
Mortal
posted 21 October 2006 12:57 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Axebearer

True a lot of my Titans are based on Gaia she is the only female model that looks good as a Titan the others look like crap when made Titan size ,Thats why I want help making new female models I dont think drastic changes need to be made to the Gaia model to set them apart hair and clothing would do alot. and If compleatly new female models can be made even better. But Im not looking only for female models I want any new Titan models.
If you want to know why I made so many female Titans partly because I had alot of female soundsets to use for voices.
But Gaia isnt the only model I used Kronos for demon and cyclops and there was the fire, earth and air titans as well , and I just learned how to resize unites thats when I made Anubis and like I said I have two others that im working on now Death based on shade and the dwarven war god based on brokk.

But Im not good enuf with Gmax to make and animate new models so any help would be great.

Fenrir Axebearer
Mortal
posted 21 October 2006 01:04 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I can draw some pictures of new titans and give you for modelers, who will realise how to make model. If you want to new titans, then don't replace gods or godesses. If you add them like osiris then you can give them some powerful abilities. If you want to make only the TITANS, then now I has one idea. I was giving this tian to Trojans before. You know Atlantean titan CTHONIAN, based on this make one new tian named "Tartarus". I think I will give you more ideas about tian's name and their powers.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames