You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

AI, RMS Scripting, and Modding
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » AI, RMS Scripting, and Modding » Pick one of three minor gods each age.
Bottom
Topic Subject:Pick one of three minor gods each age.
WinterGod
Mortal
posted 28 February 2019 09:19 PM EDT (US)         
All Gods

I am working on something never before done.
Now, it's possible to pick one of three gods each age, instead of two.

Just build a shrine, click on your minor god icon and progress. Shrine shows minor age gods that are not normally available to you.

As you can see from the screenshot, I can now, pick Heimdall, Njord, and Hel while I am playing as Thor. [I merged three different photos together, Only one god portrait is visible during each age]

Bondi unit is also trainable now.
Naval Shipyard can be built.

Why Am I doing this?
Using this method, it is possible to pick from a large number of gods, without replacing another minor age god, and it opens the door for more gods.

I am planning something real big, with this mod. I will create my Nubian, sub-culture for Egyptians using this method.
-Create an all powerful Greek-Egyptian Culture.
-Create combined gods such as Serapis [Osiris/Hades]

I only created this for Thor, for the time being, but I am hoping to do it for all the gods.
AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 02 March 2019 10:19 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Neat!

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
ENDrain
Mortal
posted 18 April 2019 07:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
And he's gone. AoM Heaven is like some kind of Bermuda Triangle for modders
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 19 April 2019 07:27 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
actually the guy's pretty active

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
WinterGod
Mortal
posted 20 April 2019 05:19 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
I am not gone just yet. I created extra myth units for the Egyptians. -Guardian, Land Turtle, and the acid spewing Apep.
I really really wish that I could mod the 3D movement of characters. I always wanted to add more functions to the Trollkarien, but my modding skills are quite limited.

I can easily create this mod, it's just a bit time consuming, and I was mostly interested in modding Thor and Odin. If there is more interest I can put more time into it.

Thor players can built tents, naval shipyards, electric statues, and shrines. Bondi can now be trained from the longhouse.

Egyptians can upgrade their priests to pharaohs.
The Egyptian mercenary units are powerful against the Hero units. [This always bugged me from the original AOM. It was impossible to counter the Greek Heroes] There is also no lifespan.

I am just looking into everything. For example I never pick, Forseti, Bragi and Tyr. I am thinking about adding their technologies to a special armory.

[This message has been edited by WinterGod (edited 04-20-2019 @ 05:21 PM).]

Hypern00bstarS
Mortal
posted 29 May 2019 09:27 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
What happens is a very good idea, this is like the zone of silence sometimes. They could make other gods instead of those that are already
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames