You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

News
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, Elrich

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.35 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » News » Less than 48 hours until the expansion is here!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Less than 48 hours until the expansion is here!
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 26 January 2016 02:46 PM EDT (US)         
Excitement is building across the heaven - we have less than 48 hours of waiting left before we get to enjoy AoM's most recent expansion pack.
With the ForgottenEmpires team showing off some mighty fine artwork in two of the mythic age minor gods, we can look forward to the full set of gods being revealed in the coming days.

Check out the gods page at FogottenEmpires here. I'm delighted to see the inferno god power made it in to this expansion as it was previously a hidden icon in the original game. The tsunami god power also looks epic.

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 01-26-2016 @ 02:47 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
General Dingo
Mortal
posted 28 January 2016 04:48 AM EDT (US)     26 / 35       
^I don't know how to quote, so I'll just do this.

Greek Titan? That's Cerberus - the three headed dog. The Chinese Titan looks to me to be a reskin of the Titan Prometheus, from the campaign.

EDIT: On further inspection, I think that's actually a reskin of the Norse Titan.

[This message has been edited by General Dingo (edited 01-28-2016 @ 09:20 AM).]

Chubbs4U
Mortal
posted 28 January 2016 11:13 AM EDT (US)     27 / 35       
where can you buy it?
Out Reach
Mortal
(id: newreach268)
posted 28 January 2016 11:26 AM EDT (US)     28 / 35       
steam. was supposed to be released 25 minutes ago. The countdown says 0:00:00 and nothing be happening.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
General Dingo
Mortal
posted 28 January 2016 12:01 PM EDT (US)     29 / 35       
Apparently there's three more hours to go.
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 28 January 2016 02:35 PM EDT (US)     30 / 35       
30 minutes

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
pBiggZ
Mortal
(id: P_J_B)
posted 28 January 2016 02:50 PM EDT (US)     31 / 35       
10 MINUTES

"I NED MOAR RANGE" Pubby8
Hyena of Set
Mortal
posted 29 January 2016 04:11 PM EDT (US)     32 / 35       
My point is your hate is misdirected and pointless. Wait til the expansion drops, play it, then judge it. Before then all you're doing is spewing internet hate and one of the things I LOVED about this forum is that there was rarely any of that nonsense here.

Understand, im a frequent poster on the Mechwarrior Online Forums. You have no idea what hate is until you've seen that forum.
the hatred is more towards EE on its own.
for me, i refuse to financial support EE.

[This message has been edited by Hyena of Set (edited 01-29-2016 @ 04:11 PM).]

pBiggZ
Mortal
posted 29 January 2016 04:27 PM EDT (US)     33 / 35       
Well, aside from a few odd bugs that seem to be effecting people here and there (myself included) and will likely be patched out shortly, there's no reason to hate steam AOM anymore.

The lag is gone. Really. I said it. Gone. Poof.

Hyena of Set
Mortal
posted 31 January 2016 06:17 AM EDT (US)     34 / 35       
but even if it runs as smooth as voobly, even if the devs suddenly become more handworking than they used to be (patch out shortly), the selling price is still not justified.
they should at least add a basic feature of players' colours option, then i'll think about forgiving them.
pBiggZ
Mortal
posted 31 January 2016 09:06 PM EDT (US)     35 / 35       
The selling price is 10 dollars. Thats a sandwich and a drink and I live in canada where our money is worthless.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames