You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Chinese late game strategy?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Chinese late game strategy?
Pangu
Mortal
posted 13 January 2019 11:14 AM EDT (US)         
Greetings y'all!

I've been searching for a good guide to the Chinese faction but haven't found one that suits my needs. I'm a fairly new player to AoM but I'm learning quickly. I play against my friend a lot and he kicks my ass usually and I can't notice where I screw up, I feel he's just better. So I'm here, asking for help from you. My biggest problem is managing my army and economy at the same time. Haven't found a golden middle yet.

What I like to do:
- I play either Shennong or Nü Wa, but mostly Shennong. I feel like he suits my playstyle better, which is turtling.
- I like going to Mythic age or even titan. This is easier with Shennong, I feel.
- I choose Chang'e, Zhong Kui and Ao Kuang.
- I don't like rushing things. I like turtling up and attack when I'm ready. This is pretty hard againts rushing players but it's so satisfying when I see my titan come to life and wreck everything.

I've read many guides to other AoE games with steps like "create 12 peasants, send 3 to chop wood, 3 to mine gold and 6 to gather food, research this and that, advance in age before 4:05, create more peasants, gather an army, etc." Can anyone suggest me a guide like this to the Chinese?

Thank you in advance!
AuthorReplies:
TAG
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
posted 02 February 2019 10:39 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Chinese is too imbalanced at the moment to discuss strategies.

Check out my YouTube
For live help with me, enter this chatroom. If I'm not on you can leave a message.
Sword of Scarlet
Mortal
posted 04 February 2019 00:31 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
If you can survive to lategame as Shennong you already won, just mass fire lances and some monks and literally nothing beats it and you just mow down armies and buildings like its nothing

Hi
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames