You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.47 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » i felt bad....a little
Bottom
Topic Subject:i felt bad....a little
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
baker
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 05:48 PM EDT (US)         
just a few minutes ago i finished a game against a 1643 player.....i have played a lot of sub 1670 players, and they were all somewhat decent...this one was different. I advanced at 5:15 or so, and pumped out my hippikons.....he advanced at 8 minutes, and kept telling me to stop, and to quit, and "this is not fun" I felt bad, but i didnt want to lose of course......he eventually resigned....but i still feel bad....poor guy is probably crying about smurfs now and talking about how he is going to leave AOM....dang i hate that

ESO Accounts:
Keira_Knightley, Special_Purpose, SE_B4K3I2, coconut_milk

And by the way, Keira Knightley is beautiful.

AuthorReplies:
Stimpy_LOL
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 05:52 PM EDT (US)     1 / 47       
you pussy...toughen up u little Girl Stop being such a Gimp
Flames
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 05:55 PM EDT (US)     2 / 47       
STFU, Stimpy, jeez,

Anyway, baker, even though you feel bad let it go...

Flames
1/5 Winner of AOMH's Funniest Forumer Award

"No! Back away! I'll give you anything you want! Money? Women?... Men?"- Stewie

talos
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 06:00 PM EDT (US)     3 / 47       
ending a game when your opponent has done nothing is not fun but if he advanced only after 8 min so it would probably not end to be fun this way or another.

The great Gold Giant- Talos
Stimpy_LOL
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 06:02 PM EDT (US)     4 / 47       
sorry about my post but its the truth..if u cry about beatin up on a newbie then u dont have a life...
Flames
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 06:14 PM EDT (US)     5 / 47       
Well, you could say it nicer, jesus christ a_screen)name I always found ou an ass just becasue a while back a post of your was closed....well, whatever....

Flames

GOD_OF_WAR
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 06:27 PM EDT (US)     6 / 47       
same thing happen to me in a advance game. the guy made me wait 20 min(!) before i attaked. he had like 3 tox. it was sad.
flames, don't flame him back, we all know he's a dick, no reason to point it out.

to choose doubt as a philosophy of life is like to choose immobility as a means of transportation.
Stimpy_LOL
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 06:51 PM EDT (US)     7 / 47       
God of war ur overweight of course so go eat some burgers and sit in a corner where u belong
Flames
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 07:45 PM EDT (US)     8 / 47       
^Oh the irony

Sorry, I had to say that, he had it coming

Anyway, Baker don't feel abd ass I said before, I eman once there was this HUGE kjerk in advanced, he ticked me off so bad I WRECKED the player who i pretended was him...I got ove rit

Flames

Athen
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 09:10 PM EDT (US)     9 / 47       
So I lost to, and got womped when I first got on and I didint cry, what a baby, it was probably a little kid!
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 09:43 PM EDT (US)     10 / 47       
I love you baker. I want to play against guys like you. Im good at AOM, but not against rushes or constant, early game unit-pumping. I beg for mercy but i never get any. I did get mercy once (after tributing my whole gold stockpile). He didnt attack me any more until later. When i reach mythic and have a decent econmy, i am hard to stop, and i ended up almost beating this dude. But he snuck some heleopli into the back of my base, and it was all over

I told you I'd be back.
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 09:44 PM EDT (US)     11 / 47       
By the way, Stimpy, dont be surprised if you get banned for saying that.

I told you I'd be back.
GOD_OF_WAR
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 09:47 PM EDT (US)     12 / 47       
stimpy i will take you advice as i am , of couse, increadebly overweight i have a sad life and go on gaming fourums just to flame people, and be a jerk i am sorry.

to choose doubt as a philosophy of life is like to choose immobility as a means of transportation.
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 09:56 PM EDT (US)     13 / 47       
lol, thats the biggest waste of time ever. People who go online just to flame people always think of themselves as these guys who ruin peoples lives and make them cry. They are proud of it. BS! hahahahahahaha!!!! Those flamer people have absolutely no effect on anyone. When someone says "Hey youre ugly and stupid- you are the most unwanted person alive" NOBODY, NOBODY actually listens. They just say "lol, that guys funny, he thinks hes actually insulting people." I dont see it much on ESO, but on battle.net its in pretty much every game. People say stuff like "im dating your momma tonight." Some say it for fun. But trust me, there are some who ACTUALLY THINK SOMEONE WILL BELIEVE THEM. lol. NOBODY listens. Its the biggest waste of time. On games online we play. O forums we talk. Flamers have no impact whatsoever on anybody- not kids, not seniors (old folks), not richy riches, not homeless people, not Bulgarians, not aliens (who moniter all internet activity), NOBODY.

Speaking of pointlessness, this had to be the most pointless post ive ever written.

I told you I'd be back.
TiTaN_D00IVIeD
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 10:01 PM EDT (US)     14 / 47       
i feel bad when i beat ppl who say that too
Stimpy_LOL
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 11:19 PM EDT (US)     15 / 47       
lol u nutta's saying you dont get upset by flames when you keep going on about it :S its only a game theres no need to feel upset baker..its only a Forum if i get banned it wont be the end of the world all people do here is flame anyways lol its good just to have a little fun =) God_Of_War sorry to hear your so retarded.
prankster959
Mortal
posted 18 August 2003 11:43 PM EDT (US)     16 / 47       
Your a pussy.

Pentium 4 2.8 ghz 800 FSB, xfx 7800gt OC 256mb, 1gb ddr2 ram @ 533mhz, 160gb raid 0 HD

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 00:25 AM EDT (US)     17 / 47       
This thread has gone down the toilet. Well, I may as well make it go even farther. All in favor of AOMH banning Stimpy Say "Aye"

I told you I'd be back.
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 00:27 AM EDT (US)     18 / 47       
Also Stimpy- yeah people in the General Forum Section mostly Flame. But where I hang out, the Strategy Section, people actually talk decently and keep on the subject. I geuss General Chat is for the idiots.

I told you I'd be back.
frozen_blood
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 00:45 AM EDT (US)     19 / 47       
it is just a game. dont be so serious
he wont cry if he lost the game, he can win other people to get the points back
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 01:01 AM EDT (US)     20 / 47       
Frozen blood- if youve got anything to say, say "AYE" lol

I told you I'd be back.
glorfindels_army
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 05:23 AM EDT (US)     21 / 47       
Stimpy should be banned. He acts like a_screen_name!!

Edit: he is a_screen_name!!

[This message has been edited by glorfindels_army (edited 08-19-2003 @ 05:24 AM).]

aom dude
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 07:12 AM EDT (US)     22 / 47       
Aye!

Quoted from SilverosirisAOM:

this had to be the most pointless post ive ever written.

No it isn't, I will be happy to point you to all the useless posts you made in the xpack discussion forum when you were acting like a n00b. (I am not trying to insult you )

I also feel bad for people when their team mate quits because he was a newb. I think that scares people away from ESO. I am always friendly on ESO, except when someone insults me, then I go wild and kill people.

It's lame to quote yourself - aom dude
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 10:23 AM EDT (US)     23 / 47       
cool!!! Can you link some off my stupid posts to me?

Oh i have a good idea- make a thread about all the stupid posts from SOAOM. Its not against the CoC because im giving you permission.

I told you I'd be back.
Flames
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 10:30 AM EDT (US)     24 / 47       
Silver, your opost about flamign was excellent Now, I know your a good forumer after that

Flames

Stimpy_LOL
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 10:37 AM EDT (US)     25 / 47       
oh cry me a river mother****ers
Tordenskiold
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 10:41 AM EDT (US)     26 / 47       
Aye !!

**Dances in closed thread**

TORDENSKIOLD(1690-1720)

During the Great Nordic War (1700-1720), he was commander of the danish navy, which defeaded the swedish army at Kristiania (modern Oslo). After the war, he was killed in a duel on Nov. 12, 1720 just outside Hamburg, Germany, during a travel to England.

ESO: TORDENSKIOLD
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 11:06 AM EDT (US)     27 / 47       
lol TY Flames. I geuss nobody cares about my threads that take hours of research and give accurate results. I geuss im well known for my anti-flamer thread... lol

I told you I'd be back.
SilverOsirisAOM
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 11:13 AM EDT (US)     28 / 47       
You know, when Stimpy says stuff like that- it is a perfect example of that long post i just wrote. He says stuff like "Cry me a river *******************************" because he thinks that hes somehow hurting our feelings. Hes like a flamer. He thinks: "if i say something like that- something that will insult the maker (baker) of this thread, i will make him cy and feel bad." Right now, i bet Baker and everyone else here is looking a Stimpy's post saying: "Not funny, not insulting, just plain dumb." Stimpy you are hurting nobody, you are making a harmful impact on NOBODY, by saying that, everyone in this forum can see you- a failed flamer. (technically all flamers are failures becaue none of them have any impact on anyone)

I told you I'd be back.
Flames
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 11:16 AM EDT (US)     29 / 47       
hheheheh, tahst true ^ anotehr great post Slver

Flames

baker
Mortal
posted 19 August 2003 02:06 PM EDT (US)     30 / 47       
*Dances in my own freaking closed thread*

ESO Accounts:
Keira_Knightley, Special_Purpose, SE_B4K3I2, coconut_milk

And by the way, Keira Knightley is beautiful.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames