You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.95 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » wierdest/easiest win you've ever gotten
Bottom
Topic Subject:wierdest/easiest win you've ever gotten
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
badabing3dgs
Mortal
posted 23 January 2005 07:25 PM EDT (US)         
I have a few.

one of them was today, i was playing an Advanced Setup game His rating said 1600 but he played much better, I'd say about 1700 - 1750...anyway, he was owning me, he had total map control, yet i somehow kept the better the economy...anyway, after a few tough battles I win a TC from the middle of the map, and get to the titan age, note his score is much more than mine, alomost 3,000 more.

I make it to the titan age, but before I even place the titan gate he resigns. I was like ummm ok

Another win was before i left AoM....I was playing and i managed to get to the classical age around the 4:40 mark wit zues, i make no more than 5 hippipkons, and the 1 free mino, go into his base and he resigns saying he wasn't ready for my attack yet..

anyway, I didn't a thread like this, so i thought it would be fun to hear your stories...

AuthorReplies:
relnor
Mortal
posted 08 April 2005 10:04 PM EDT (US)     91 / 95       
my friend and i where playing a lan game, he was atlantian and i was greek, after a long and gruelling fight i was nearly beatten, but i whent around with my last colluses and started getting him to eat his forests and mines, when healed found a few of his units, got wounded and then healed again, lol he never got enough resources to get out a titan and so i just beat him back slowly. he got mad cause he had nothing to build archers with, i laughted so hard

give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for life
namfoodle
Mortal
posted 09 April 2005 00:51 AM EDT (US)     92 / 95       
zoggo: hi
me: hey
zoggo: u any good?
me: meh
zoggo: u wanna play 2v2 with me?
me: sure

zoggo has resigned
zoggo has lost a town center

easiest win for me

ADM
Mortal
posted 10 April 2005 01:08 AM EDT (US)     93 / 95       
Me and my friend (who are just average players) were against 2 guys and 1 of them said and i quote "I'm the best age of mythology player ever". When we started playing his partner was pretty good but by the time me and my friend were at about 10,000 each he was at about 800. We and my friend almost beat the other guy but then he quit and said he could have beat us.
BigCyclopsThing
Mortal
posted 10 April 2005 09:45 AM EDT (US)     94 / 95       
i was ill once while playing AOM i into a bucket then when i come back i find my opponent had given up!

moral: barf to win!

I Grab shotguns and blow rabbit's heads off.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Olli_Moriturus
Mortal
posted 10 April 2005 09:49 AM EDT (US)     95 / 95       
hahaha lol
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames