You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.36 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Whats ur fav civ gonna be?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Whats ur fav civ gonna be?
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
who_da_man12
Mortal
posted 16 May 2002 06:23 PM EDT (US)         
i like the Nores(or whatever cant remember!), they seem cool and i like the dwarves, waht do you like best?i particularly hate the egyptians!

Da Man is BACK!!!
I have my own little world, they know me there
Its not that im Anti-Social... i just dont like YOU!
I SEE DUMB PEOPLE!!!!!!
AuthorReplies:
Zlaz
Mortal
posted 17 May 2002 06:56 PM EDT (US)     31 / 36       
Norse, not sure which god. Cause I love what seem to be made for. Lots of cheap weak stuff. Massive numbers of guys. I want to just put out guys and buildings like crazy and swarm someone.
Henrnor
Mortal
posted 17 May 2002 07:55 PM EDT (US)     32 / 36       
Until now I think Zeus is my favourite but im really looking forward Isis showcase (since shes the godess of magic shes very likely to have some MUs bonus, dont you think?)
Psychic Ostrich
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 04:51 AM EDT (US)     33 / 36       
Y'know, this forum is getting wierder and wierder.

GO EGYPT!

GO GREEKS!

BOOOOO NORSE!

SNIPPETS OF A CAFE CHAT:
Hey hi, damn, where is my... ...fridge, y'now, its been playing... ...with his nailclippers! I didnt know what to... ...weed, cos' i'm not a gardner, unlike Old... ...cushion, now it was... ...a bit soggy, with all his diarrhoea... ...experience with the theoretical side of... ...cats, oh they are doing... ...dancing with his best friend! now I would like to... ...grasp by the hilt you see? Anyway better be... ...going to lose his socks, silly... ...frog. Cya'...
The Editorbuilder
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 08:03 AM EDT (US)     34 / 36       
I really like the Norse civ The Norse Mythology is very cool

Download the Trigger Trick guide v2.0 ID 344
Creator of the Return of the Mummy series id 715 :: Zelda sneak preview ::
Newest project: The World of Zelda
LongSiege
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 01:29 PM EDT (US)     35 / 36       
I'll just play a lot of random civ. Being able to adapt to each is fun and unpredictable

http://aom.rtsgamer.com
AoM VIP Alpha Tester
Stone Minotaur
Mortal
posted 18 May 2002 02:04 PM EDT (US)     36 / 36       
ya, all of em will be great, I like the Norse mus, the way the Greek soldiers look and Egypts Chariots. I think everyone will like them all, but have a personal favourite, just cause they seem to play best with them

"In the centre was Phobos (Fear) worked in adamant, unspeakable, staring backwards with eyes that glowed with fire. His mouth was full of teeth in a white row, fearful and daunting, and upon his grim brow hovered frightful Eris (Strife) who arrays the throng of men ...
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames