Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: I just got back from E3
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 23 May 2002 11:03 PM EDT (US)   
Unfortunately, I didn't learn much. They had a prepared demo that they gave that was about 8-10 minutes long and it was all stuff anybody following the game would already know. One thing I did learn is that the Nidhogg is a GP. And like any other GP, you can only use it once. If it dies, thats it. No more Nidhoggs! Rest assured, the game looks amazing. The graphics are fantastic. I have some insight in to the mules as well, but I just drove back from LA, and I need to eat. I will be back on shortly, if anyone has any questions

TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL
and BABA BOOEY TO YOU ALL!!!
Replies:
posted 24 May 2002 05:19 PM EDT (US)     31 / 35  
Is it just me or have we not learned much from E3 this year? I expected more screens/AVIs as well. Well, I have been fairly dissapointed. I guess it was good for publicity for AOM. I imagine we shall get some more previews as well...

Oh well

-Vladimir87

posted 24 May 2002 05:34 PM EDT (US)     32 / 35  
Keep in mind that Thunder hasn't prepared his report yet... we should get that tomorrow.

My sig version 2.3!
Recipient of the Age of Mythology Multiplayer Test
Templar of FPH Clan
Devotee to the Norse
Uber-atheist
Obsessive compulsive perfectionist

posted 25 May 2002 02:59 AM EDT (US)     33 / 35  
Plus different people hear different things.... it's a big place and a lot of talking happens!

we might hear some more...

posted 25 May 2002 03:42 AM EDT (US)     34 / 35  
Home again home again!

Dustman!!!! Sorry I missed you guy...I got roped into playing in a Rise of Nations tourney there and ended up kicking butt the whole afternoon. (it was near the AOM booth, did you see it?)

I learned some new stuff...the ES guys have changed the game quite a lot since I played it in March. I'm going to get to work on a write-up and get some film developed.

posted 25 May 2002 05:17 PM EDT (US)     35 / 35  
I didn't see that, no. I ended up going on Thursday instead of Friday. I looked for you though. I had a great time nonetheless. I look forward to hearing your impressions.

TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL
and BABA BOOEY TO YOU ALL!!!
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » I just got back from E3
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames