You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.29 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Stopping Cam/CA combo w/ Zeus
Bottom
Topic Subject:Stopping Cam/CA combo w/ Zeus
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
lifeofluxury12
Mortal
posted 12 August 2003 01:42 AM EDT (US)         
well, this is my latest problem.I tried using prod/pelt combo but the archers have to much hp and the prods got swallowed by the archers+camels and then the cams killed my pelts.Anybody know a good combo for this one??

|My Site|Recs|SaM|-Fenrir_Ghost - Matches - Challenge Me
I am life.I am luxury.I am the envy, that brings such ugly.I dont have a two-way, nor a cell-phone.My thoughts do not touch yourself alone.I am society.I strive to be the positive inside me.My opinion's are lively, used to describe me.Look at your negative, and how you live it.Dismiss the explicit in your mind and visit the bright side of community, and how you enrich it.
I am the Luxuries of Life, therefor my Life is Luxury
AuthorReplies:
LoneWolf1
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 01:46 AM EDT (US)     26 / 29       
Point taken. But either that or you are screwed. Depends on how cool does your opponent stay during all that.

**It makes him think (hopefully not unreasonably) that you have three lines of units, for Greeks it means at least 9 buildings, giving him idea of how strong your economy is.**

That I will not agree upon. By sayin you have 9 diffirent buildings and units that are coming out of all of them, you are sayin:

*Hit me, kill me, I`m using everything I have on making units to kill you. While he only uses one type or two to take care of your unprotected civilians.

**And ,of course you are right, you have to protect your villies "at all costs". However, if you are facing a good opponent he'll try to hit them anyway.**

You are right about that one.

EDITED: That I will not agree upon. By sayin you have 9 buildings and units that are coming out of all of them, you are sayin

Proud Member of the FANG CLAN
ESO NAMES:LoneWolf1, Stryder1, RazorFang
Contact me from LoneWolf1_@hotmail.com

I'm Turkish and proud of it

[This message has been edited by LoneWolf1 (edited 08-14-2003 @ 02:04 AM).]

Holy_Punk
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 01:55 AM EDT (US)     27 / 29       

Quote:

That I will not agree upon. By sayin you have 9 diffirent buildings and units that are coming out of them, you are sayin:

3 types of buildings, actually. Not 9 different buildings .

Quote:

*Hit me, kill me, I`m using everything I have on making units to kill you. While he only uses one type or two to take care of your unprotected civilians.

Well, I'm actually saying:
"I have enough BALLANCED economy going to spam whatever units I want. Think twice before hitting me". And while he is "thinking twice" I come with my army. Of course, these are all minor things anyway .

Holy Punk.

[This message has been edited by Holy_Punk (edited 08-14-2003 @ 02:30 AM).]

NIB
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 04:40 AM EDT (US)     28 / 29       

Quote:

Just because you can`t micro, it doesn`t mean you shouldn`t try not to. If you can`t micro then you better learn how to micro if you want to get better at this game.

How about playing the game just for the fun of it? Just play, mass your favorite unit and see what it will happen.

If you want to become better, then make peltasts and hoplites. Simple.

ESO name : Relaxing

Eisai ellinas? Tote ela sto www.noobwars.gr.

lifeofluxury12
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 07:32 PM EDT (US)     29 / 29       
micro is a key part and is quite mandatory for improvement

|My Site|Recs|SaM|-Fenrir_Ghost - Matches - Challenge Me
I am life.I am luxury.I am the envy, that brings such ugly.I dont have a two-way, nor a cell-phone.My thoughts do not touch yourself alone.I am society.I strive to be the positive inside me.My opinion's are lively, used to describe me.Look at your negative, and how you live it.Dismiss the explicit in your mind and visit the bright side of community, and how you enrich it.
I am the Luxuries of Life, therefor my Life is Luxury
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames