You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.29 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Norse vs Greek is Balanced!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Norse vs Greek is Balanced!
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
NoFx_SirAjh
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 06:03 PM EDT (US)         
Here is my evidence.

1. Norse should be better in classical cause greek own in any other age better.

2. Norse do not have a better economy, they need ox carts which cost money and pop and waste TC effiency. Dwarves you say? Of course their helpful, but they cost 70 gold, thats more than most military units...

3. Hippokins are stronger than Rc, Hippokins do 10 damage and Raiding Cavalry do 8. Hippokins win 1v1. And no hippokins aren't more expensive, you can't compare that. Cause the food and gold costs are uneven.

4. Me and buddy did a test, I Rc Whored him and I lost, He built hip/tox and it kicked my butt.

5. Greeks can scout the map way faster than norse.

6. When will you whiners ever stop? First its loki rushing, then Jarls, then Ta, then hoplites, now its RC. When will you rest.

7. Theirs no need to make a new overpowered civ, just play set.

8. Centuars own norse

8. Norse have no long range, and our ineffiecient at kicking fast MU.

9. Norse have their long range seige in mythic...

Please add on to this list, and try to disagree with these points, but I admit you will find it very hard.

"Do not try to stand, for I will knock you back down."
-SirAjh after a prideful victory

--NoFx Webmaster--

NoFx Clan Site

AuthorReplies:
Einstein_006
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 06:05 PM EDT (US)     1 / 29       
Try pesting a Norse rax and hipp rushing him... LOL if you do it right you can kill them easily.
oljb007
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 06:32 PM EDT (US)     2 / 29       

Quote:

BFD how good greek are in ANY OTHER AGE, THEY NEVER MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

2. Norse do not have a better economy, they need ox carts which cost money and pop and waste TC effiency. Dwarves you say? Of course their helpful, but they cost 70 gold, thats more than most military units...

are you serious? norse drop sites move, thats the most efficient thing in the game!

Quote:

3. Hippokins are stronger than Rc, Hippokins do 10 damage and Raiding Cavalry do 8. Hippokins win 1v1. And no hippokins aren't more expensive, you can't compare that. Cause the food and gold costs are uneven.

dont want to discuss this too much, their are tosn of threads and sim testing to prove you wrong-go find it! but hte jist of it is, norse get more RC, faster and with those numbers they win cause they have more!

Quote:

4. Me and buddy did a test, I Rc spammed him and I lost, He built hip/tox and it kicked my butt.

maybe he's better than you!!! i win as greek vs RC spammers, and i win vs greek being an RC spamming *****!

Quote:

BFD--so the greeks can see the map you have taken control of?

Quote:

6. When will you whiners ever stop? First its loki rushing, then Jarls, then Ta, then hoplites, now its RC. When will you rest.

:S nothing but filler material.

Quote:

ok thats funny!

Quote:

8. Centuars own norse

Quote:

they do, but the cost is too much! and require serious microing that not ALL can manage. wonder why no one new plays this game.

Quote:

so, vs greek the game is done by late classical

Please add on to this list, and try to disagree with these points, but I admit you will find it very hard.

Titans oljb007
Vanilla oljb007 (1684)

"am i a smurf if i beat you? Well, you are if you beat me" --isnt that the general idea of this game?

[This message has been edited by oljb007 (edited 08-13-2003 @ 06:34 PM).]

oljb007
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 06:33 PM EDT (US)     3 / 29       
my arg summed up!

if we were both popped out in classical, why in gods name would the norse wait to attack a hippikon army if he is going to win and have RC left over? Norse get more RC and have them left after the battle, so how in the hell are you going to make it to heroic? well you might; but the 7 RC sitting in your base completely unaposed tearing up your vilies would certainly spell defeat.

and surely you would not make heroic by building Hoplites, you'd never get the resources to advance! 60F hop vs 40F hip, and you can build more hoplites than hipps. its common knowledge, if you build hoplites in classical you will not win!

Titans oljb007
Vanilla oljb007 (1684)

"am i a smurf if i beat you? Well, you are if you beat me" --isnt that the general idea of this game?

eggy_slayer
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 06:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 29       
9 is wrong is says norse have ranged siege in heroic. They don't if you mean greek do then thats right change that around. By the way I think you are correct.

A dead enemy always smells good- Alus Vitellus.

Eat a vegetarian, save lettuce!

Einstein_006
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 07:24 PM EDT (US)     5 / 29       
Hops only cost 50 food, and with the substantially less cost in gold you can put more vills on food which means you can easily build hops and get heroic. I don't mean to say that hops are the solution to RC WHoring, I'm just saying that they're a viable tactic.

FH with Prods... 10 Prods murder RC. If he builds ulf/TA just put in tox, they own both, LOL. That's another viable tactic, not saying you should do it but it works. Pest/Hipp rush is best IMO. RC don't need nerfing, Greeks just need to learn how to counter them.

Elendil_King
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 08:04 PM EDT (US)     6 / 29       
dont pop out hipps against norse. Use other troops. Adapt and change the economy so that your heroic times are as good as usual. If you dont want to test builds online, practice offline (Simply to get to know other troops). It works on 1700-1770 level in my case.
Lytes
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 08:13 PM EDT (US)     7 / 29       
oljb007: you dont even deserve to last till heroic if you dont know that hoplites cost 50 food, not 60.
NoFx_SirAjh
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 08:37 PM EDT (US)     8 / 29       
Quit trying to make an overpowered civ guys, greek kiss @$$ and you know it. Also, you mysteriously skipped the centuar qestion. And I am not norse biased eitheir. I made it to 1730 with Isis and 1720 with Odin. I just don't want to see Greeks come out superior in everything...

Just face it, every civ has weaknesses, accept it.

--NoFx Webmaster--

NoFx Clan Site

Ekanta
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 08:44 PM EDT (US)     9 / 29       
u can ad this:
Today for norse:
1. rc beat hipps/tox (before poplimit they cant beat hipps)
2. ulf beat hipps (but before poplimit hipps own, and ulfs cost way more food)
3. TA beat hoplites

Today for greeks:
1. hipps beat ta (before poplimit they own rc also)
2. hoplites beat rc/ulf
3. tox beat ulf/ta

Summary: Before poplimit every single greek unit own 2 of the norse, and hipps own all of them, whereas only one of the norse units can beat one of the greeks, and ulfs cant beat any. At poplimit and spending 50% more food rc can own hipps. My view: Give the norse a break! We need something to work.

[This message has been edited by Ekanta (edited 08-13-2003 @ 08:46 PM).]

lifeofluxury12
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 08:59 PM EDT (US)     10 / 29       
not another one of these posts! *sigh* *deeper sigh*

|My Site|Recs|SaM|-Fenrir_Ghost - Matches - Challenge Me
I am life.I am luxury.I am the envy, that brings such ugly.I dont have a two-way, nor a cell-phone.My thoughts do not touch yourself alone.I am society.I strive to be the positive inside me.My opinion's are lively, used to describe me.Look at your negative, and how you live it.Dismiss the explicit in your mind and visit the bright side of community, and how you enrich it.
I am the Luxuries of Life, therefor my Life is Luxury
Lytes
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 09:06 PM EDT (US)     11 / 29       
yep luxary, the same old. Im gladly going back to the flamewars of mfo.
mR_wAlRuS
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 11:12 PM EDT (US)     12 / 29       
Omfg you are the biggest n00b ever. I might still be at 1600 :| but im not a n00b like you.
1. Norse OWN at raiding in classic since no greek unit can catch the RC, and Norse get to forward build tons of hill forts and TCs because they build with infantry.
2. wtf dude, granarys and storehouses cost 50 wood, and take villie res gathering time to make them. Dwarves are the only gatherers that cost gold. You can make 7 gathering units in the beginning opposed to 5 for greeks. And Thor's dwarves gather everything almost as fast as gatherers.
3. Hippikons might be stronger but RC are faster by .5 which makes a huge diff since no greek units can catch them.
4. you are a n00b. You either attacked him in Heroic or something or had 1 longhouse.
5. ...big deal... thats an advantage of being greek.
6. Only n00bs whine, since the non-n00bs in higher ratings are evenly matched at like 50% wins for every civ.
7. ...what?
8. Have you ever read a myth unit post? you cant mass them. Just rape theyre temple if you see them making centaurs.
9. Why do you need long range units? do you want ever civ to be the same? omg... go play AoE(please dont flame me)
And you said I would find it very hard to disagree.

I am teh walrus! goo goo gachu
BsK_RagnaroK
Mortal
posted 13 August 2003 11:47 PM EDT (US)     13 / 29       
1.Better in classcial is all they need, most games end in late classica - early heroic

2.SInce when did Norse dont have a better economy, tnose ox carts can move for max effective + Norse never need to rebuild drop site, never need to build anythings with villager, and they get "free" favors.

3.Of course hippo are stronger than RC, but they cost 3 pop instead of 2 pop. It is pop that are more important.

4.Skill matter, you buddy must be better than you

5.Norse can scout the map bettter than Greek with those focking RC

6.You are one of the whinners need to stop, when will you rest?

7. We do nott make a new overpower civil, it exist in this game

8. It is so damn hard to mass fast MU, greek need villager to pray = less vilalger gathering resource. Eggy need build mounment = resource spend + villager time to build it. Norse get favor for "free"

9. Greek fortress cost 300Food+300 Gold which can only make sieges + heros(which can be creat in TC) untill mystic age.

Hohoho.
IX_Chimera
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 00:26 AM EDT (US)     14 / 29       
norse favor is free? so the res spent on units which die and fight for favor are free? lemme tell you what free is....

snakes on water snakes on land ancestors houses granarys storehouses armory etc they are free.

and at 1600 maybe games finish in class cos you dont have a clue how to make the game go where you want it to.

only games i play that end in class are vs loki (even then its likely to go further)

man 90% of ppl cant do shit vs rc cos they cannot adapt they have a strat they like to use and want it to work always. adapt its easy if they manage to mass hoplites norse have to adapt and spam tas..... rock scissors paper learn all 3 not one

LoneWolf1
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 00:26 AM EDT (US)     15 / 29       
LOL!!! This is the one of the funniest topics I have seen in months.

First off, who wouldn't no the cost of those hoplites?? Looks like someone hasn't updated their game

Quoted from NoFx_SirAjh:

Norse should be better in classical cause greek own in any other age better.

That's not true. It depends on the player. The Norse might have the upperhand at classical, but that doesn't mean they should be better.

Quote:

Norse do not have a better economy, they need ox carts which cost money and pop and waste TC effiency. Dwarves you say? Of course their helpful, but they cost 70 gold, thats more than most military units...

The Ox Cart has advantages and disadvantages. They are easier to move around givin you some effiency at collectin resources, but then again, they cost resources and take up one pop slot.

The Ox Cart can't take up TC efficiency because TC efficiency tells you how accurate ur TC works without being idle. So it isn't just the creatin of villagers that gives you the TC efficiency.(Upgrades, Advancing and creatin anythin other than villies also counts)

The dwarves also make up for their high cost. They are the fastest gold collectors in the game. Plus Norse also has an advantage. A norse player can use those dwarves for farming when you don't have any gold mines to collect from.

Addition to their 80 villagers, a norse player can have 40 dwarves which can be used to collect resources. So what if they cost more than some military units? Because of them, the gold that is needed at later ages is collected a lot faster earlier on.

Quote:

Hippokins are stronger than Rc, Hippokins do 10 damage and Raiding Cavalry do 8. Hippokins win 1v1. And no hippokins aren't more expensive, you can't compare that. Cause the food and gold costs are uneven.

THe base dmg isn't all that important when an Odin player can fight for awhile, then later on retreat his fast RC and heal those units(regenerating military units) to attack you again. Are you sure that we are playin the same game here?? Hippikons are not expensive!! Wit the extra pop, they are also a lot more expansive gold-wise for what they are worth.

Quote:

Me and buddy did a test, I Rc Whored him and I lost, He built hip/tox and it kicked my butt

The reasons why you might have lost:
1. You might not be concentratin as much as ur buddy.
2. You might be careless about how you used your units
3. Maybe you lost because you wanted to prove a point?
4. Or maybe you stink(though I hopefully doubt that is the reason)

Quote:

Greeks can scout the map way faster than norse.

That's true. But just because we scout the map faster doesn't mean that we also control it before a norse player. That really depends on the player, because an Isis player who didn't scout around his/her part of the map at first, might also have map control later on because he or she is better at controlin it when the time is right.

Quote:

When will you whiners ever stop? First its loki rushing, then Jarls, then Ta, then hoplites, now its RC. When will you rest.

We will never stop whinin!! Lol jk, how am I supposed to know??
Loki Rush was decreased in water maps because that was one bug that never should have been there in the first place.
The only nerf the Jarls got was from the effects of Freja's ThunderHooves. Is there any other??
Some nerfs were quite unfair, while some of them was needed to balance the game.

Quote:

Theirs no need to make a new overpowered civ, just play set.

OK?? Playin Set isn't a walk in the park buddy. Set is by far one of the most complicated and difficult gods around. I'm sure you are around 1600 or maybe at early 1700. So I don't expect you to understand how hard it is to play him or against him. There are some gifted higher 1600 Set player who has understand the true power of Set, but appearently you are not one of them. Set is just a toy to those who think they can master him in couple of days, but to some(real players), he is a real destructive god with many options to choose from.

Quote:

Centuars own norse

They may own Norse but once those Hersirs get a piece of them, the Centaurs themselves get owned. That's why, you shouldn't just do Centaur Struggle, only using Centaurs(add hipps)

Quote:

Norse have no long range, and our ineffiecient at kicking fast MU.

That's why norse must use their speed as their advantage. Plus tactics are also important when you are trying to catch centaurs that are harrasing your economy. Make sure you have hipps helpin those centaurs, even if the hipps does slow those centaurs.

Quote:

Norse have their long range seige in mythic...

Yes, as a matter of fact, I think ballista has the longest range in the game. I think the portable rams are quite useful. They got 99% PA!! You better make them useful if you know how

Quote:

I admit, I did find it rather easy to disagree with you and I also admit that I did find it really hard to agree with you.

Sry for some of my rude comments but please think before you write next time.

Special Thanx to mR_wAlRuS for making me laugh during his post, it was pretty good and funny as hell!! Keep it up Walrus

Quote:

please dont flame me

LOL that was the funniest!! I imagined you were a little bug with an high voice who was about to get burned!!!

Proud Member of the FANG CLAN
ESO NAMES:LoneWolf1, Stryder1, RazorFang
Contact me from LoneWolf1_@hotmail.com

I'm Turkish and proud of it

[This message has been edited by LoneWolf1 (edited 08-14-2003 @ 00:37 AM).]

futurehermit
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 00:28 AM EDT (US)     16 / 29       
sirajh, play greek at the 1700+ level before you make urself look like an idiot.

Quote:

Here is my evidence.

--so, effectively what you are saying is that norse should own in 1v1 games and greek should own in team games. ok, great. guess i'm only playing team rated from now on.

--i'd say economy-wise norse and greek are pretty close. the most noticeable difference is on water and, in general, greek wood costs. i don't have that big of concerns with the econ differences.

--run this in som: 2 medium hippikons vs. 3 regular rc. you will see that effectively they fight to a draw. so, what you are saying is that equal pop/cost of MEDIUM hippikons should NOT beat REGULAR rc. so HOW IN THE BLUE HELL are hippikons stronger than rc???

4. Me and buddy did a test, I Rc Whored him and I lost, He built hip/tox and it kicked my butt.

--i agree with everyone else that your buddy was a better player. i can only beat a rc ***** if i am a better player than him.

--big deal. that does nothing for combat, or the central issue that everyone keeps avoiding!!! medium hippikons die to regular rc!

--well, sure i could just go play thor/isis/set and i could easily just shut up. but, some of us actually care about overall game balance and having 9 viable civilizations like the game is supposed to have. hell, why don't we all just play set and this will be a GREAT game!!! woohoo!!! :S

--ok, sign me up, we'll all be set-****** together and ruin this game to the point where we all stop playing. great, i'm all for it!

8. Centuars own norse

--how's that? centaurs are decent but rc can catch and kill them. ok, so u have a meatshield of hippikons? great, but u're still going to get owned. u have to be a better player than ur opponent by at least 50 pts to beat them.

--i confess to not knowing what you are trying to say here.

--ballistas are actually counter-infantry units.

--actually, it's damn easy. try and refute this (as know one has of yet): 2 medium hippikons die to 3 regular rc. explain how this is fair. explain how this works? this is WITHOUT thundering hooves. and thundering hooves > spirited charge.

so, sirajh, until u play greek just shut up.

fh

LoneWolf1
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 00:41 AM EDT (US)     17 / 29       
Yes FH!!! Anywayz, dude I think we should play a game again sometime. I need some pointers with greek before I start playin rated games again. Find me at ESO(or I find you)

Proud Member of the FANG CLAN
ESO NAMES:LoneWolf1, Stryder1, RazorFang
Contact me from LoneWolf1_@hotmail.com

I'm Turkish and proud of it

NoFx_SirAjh
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 12:45 PM EDT (US)     18 / 29       
Ok whatever, I will shut up, no point in argueing with biast players.

And second, have any of you greeks tried Norse?

Too Norse are predictable, if EVERY single one RC ******, you should have been smart enough to figure out to counter it.

Most of you say, I was better so I won, well isn't that the point? If you lose then they were better.

Who are you guys to critize balance, I trust ES and you whiners keep clouding their judgement.

Next patch, if norse is nerfed, I will play Egypt or Isis, and you'll be hereing from even more whiners.

Greek owns in Heroic, if they have a better chance in classical they will be Uber, and I will play em. LOL

Most games end in LATE heroic, go to holbert and actually read the information, don't be lazy.

For The Guy That Said Don't Flame Me:

Why shouldn't I. You flamed me like hell. And I will 1v1 you anytime. I am 1720 with Odin and 1730 with Isis. All my other civs are about 1680. I will not flame you, cause I am mature than most people here.

For FutureHermit:

Sure, I will hear it from your side, message me on msn at Andrew@woodfloorme.com and you can teach me greeks and I will try em. I won't flame you, unless you do.

Thanks all, now I got to go.

--NoFx Webmaster--

NoFx Clan Site

Tordenskiold
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 01:00 PM EDT (US)     19 / 29       

Quoted from SirAjh:

1. Norse should be better in classical cause greek own in any other age better

That is just about the worst nonsense I have heard in a long time !!

75% of all games are desided in classical. The average game time of all games ever played on ESO is 22:19 min. and that included DM

TORDENSKIOLD(1690-1720)

During the Great Nordic War (1700-1720), he was commander of the danish navy, which defeaded the swedish army at Kristiania (modern Oslo). After the war, he was killed in a duel on Nov. 12, 1720 just outside Hamburg, Germany, during a travel to England.

ESO: TORDENSKIOLD
Higher_Force
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 01:16 PM EDT (US)     20 / 29       
If you destroy RC, then the norse have nothing.

Greeks are extremely powerfull and can counter the norse even in classical age. It's just that some of these Greek players are too lazy to figure out how to do it.

Have you seen this many posts of Norse players whining about zues bolting their dock building ulf?

No.

Why? Because we learned to deal with it. That is a HUGE disadvantage to Norse, but so what? The point of this entire game is to have a good fight, not an easy one.

You want a perfectly balanced easy to learn, babyass strategy game?
Go play chess.

I don't know who but someone made a perfectly good point in yet another of these whiney greek threads, he stated that in order to tell if norse are truely overpowered, then look at the elite players.

If there is even one of them that plays Greek and can effectively beat a Norse player 50% of the time, then it can be done, you just don't know how. The elite play on extremely similar skills, so if you are beat in the lower ranks, it's just because you suck.

Look here and see for yourself.

pG_Fire can beat norse wh0res all the time, so you other greek people just need to shut up.

They already Nerfed Ra in 1v1, now you want them to take out all three Norse civs in one fatal blow?

NO.

"He who fails to seek, seeks to fail"

--Menion (member of the NoFx Clan)

[This message has been edited by Higher_Force (edited 08-14-2003 @ 01:19 PM).]

Spy_Lord
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 02:41 PM EDT (US)     21 / 29       
I agree totally with Higher_Force, you are just gonna screw the norse unless they have some compensation. Because, if the nerf comes into place, then a greek combo of ANY two units will beat ALL 3 UNITS of the norse. This is what it was like before the patch, when many expert players agreed beating greek on land with norse was impossible. (dont bring water into this, that is a greek only problem, and needs fixing independently).

Quote:

75% of all games are desided in classical. The average game time of all games ever played on ESO is 22:19 min. and that included DM

First of all, I checked, that does not include DM. If you bothered to read the page properly, you would see that it actually says 'AOM Supremacy Statistics' in big letters on top. Here's the link: [http://aom.holbert.org/stats.php?user=aom&matchType=ZS_Supremacy&timePeriod=ZS_AllTime&qu ery=st&tz=0

And secondly, I have to laugh at you, for your total contradiction in your own post. 22:19 is looooong into heroic, and just about the time most players will think about going mythic (the official average time is about 25 mins mythic). Yet you say 75% of games are decided in classical. That is wrong.

And to fh, stop with the 3 rc beat 2 medium hips thing. Thats like saying 3 hops beat 3 medium rc, and they do. Test it yourself. And whats more, the hops vs rc leaves the hops in MUCH better condition than the rc vs hips leaves the hips.

Hops are counters, use em! Defend! Get to heroic and make prod, tox and seige! Win the game! Ta-rah!!

And please oh please stop saying hops stop you going heroic fast, either because you can't defend, or because they cost food. Balance your econ for food, not so much gold. Then defend with not too many hops, you don't need to pop out with them to defend properly. It will then be a game of skill: can the rc defeat the stalwart defense of the hoplites and raid a good portion of the econ? Can the greeks make it into heroic? (which by the way should be faster than the norse because they dont need to pop out to defend with hops as they counter rc well and are under tower and tc fire).

One final message: if they bring mass tax, be happy, your tower will rip em to shreds. Make some tox if you see them on the horizon, even 5 tox handled well in a town can defeat 20-odd tax.

Edit: I think I was a bit too hard on Torden, I toned my language down a bit .

[This message has been edited by Spy_Lord (edited 08-14-2003 @ 03:05 PM).]

Hope_
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 03:29 PM EDT (US)     22 / 29       
I think greek and norse are pretty balanced, egypt is the real screw.

It comes down to skill really, I hardly ever see imbalances in norse vs greek.

Podromos/hypaspist/archer/hippikon is very hard to beat as norse.

You just need to practise some more, I find norse pretty easy to beat sometimes, and other times I find greek easy to beat with norse.

BlackViper
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 04:09 PM EDT (US)     23 / 29       
I agree with Hope and Spy. Last patch was the TA nerfer and jarl nerfer. Now should come the TC nerfer? Maybe add a bonus to Set's animals cause they are too week. Norse can fight greek in heroic. Not easy to do but Odin for example with jarls/husks can fight a greek player. Not too many norse players are gonna come and attack u directly with RCs versus hipps. It's so much more fun to raid. I like teh guy who said that scouting is a greek advantage. So let me get this right greeks can have advantages but norse should not have any advantage. The game right now is pretty well balanced.(I'm not talking Set or ghost lake which is a really bad map by design)

It's normal that one strategy can beat another. Turtle with hops/towers, get to heroic and then u can beat the norse player. Or even raid him a bit. centaurs are the deadliest villie killers(early I'm talking about). They can take out a villie in one hit.

Proud member of THoR_ Clan
Alias: THoR_Wanderer, THoR_Glauthmag
Where shadows lie deamons awaken
Spy_Lord
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 04:17 PM EDT (US)     24 / 29       
Hope has spoken! And see, no imbalance in his eyes with greek vs norse. RC are fine! Discussion closed .

Just curious hope, set is overpowered, ra is underpowered, what do you think of Isis? You said eggys were the real screw, is Isis a prob in your opinion?

Higher_Force
Mortal
posted 14 August 2003 10:36 PM EDT (US)     25 / 29       
This thread settles the issue so stop argueing in that RC/ hipp thread for Mokon.

There is NOT a balance issue so STOP whining.

"He who fails to seek, seeks to fail"

--Menion (member of the NoFx Clan)

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames