You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.30 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Ok, this is ridiculous...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Ok, this is ridiculous...
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
ReIch
Mortal
posted 22 June 2004 11:32 PM EDT (US)         
Ha, i wornder if anyone passed throught this, but i really need help.
Last week, i was 1800, with Oranos, but 1800.
But, this week i started to lose constantly, once and again.Then i noticed, i lost my playstyle.

I tried to recover it, but any effort was useless, I dont remember which star i used.I know it wasnt 2Tc at archaic, I remember i was agressive...Anyway, i dont remember, and now, i'm a meaningless 1550.

Ok, that fall was really ridiculous, and i want to come back to the high place, i want to rise again like the sun in the morning, i want to kick asses again like a good lawyer.

Then i beg help to this *friendly forum, tell me the best strat to use with Oranos ?!Or if i must use another god...just help me.

--
Best regards

Balazs
AuthorReplies:
SocK
Mortal
(id: SockGuardian)
posted 23 June 2004 01:33 AM EDT (US)     1 / 30       
www.aotsanctuary.com

^^Watch recorded games of top Oranos players, and then maybe they'll use your "style" and then you'll remember it.

metroid888
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 01:39 AM EDT (US)     2 / 30       
Well, since oranos takes absolutely no skill to play, I honestly believe your story. Don't play oranos, he is the gayest, lamest, dumbest, cheapest, and once again gayest god in the game. Play greek, or norse or something.
SocK
Mortal
(id: SockGuardian)
posted 23 June 2004 01:44 AM EDT (US)     3 / 30       
I was gonna suggest Thor or Zeus but I decided to be passive and respect his choice to be Oranos

Cappuccino
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 03:19 AM EDT (US)     4 / 30       
First thing would be to get rid of that idiotic sig.
Antz
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 04:21 AM EDT (US)     5 / 30       
Wow, sinking from 1800 to 1550, that is much!

But I guess that's what you deserve for playing Atlamean...

The best clan ever is TOAO Clan!
Melkor_
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 04:33 AM EDT (US)     6 / 30       
By the time you reach 1800 you should have a good understanding of the game, more so than a 1550. I don't believe even a atty player can drop that much sry. Or did you go on a winning spree vs like Odin on oasis and get there? A friend of mine did that with oranos lol he keeps rubbin it it that hes higher rate but 1v1 hes mine =\

And he descended upon Arda in power and majesty greater than any other of the Valar, as a mountain that wades in the sea and has its head above the clouds and is clad in ice and crowned with smoke and fire; and the light of eyes of Melkor was like a flame that withers with heat and pierces with a deadly cold. - Tolkien
Eso Names: NoFx__Melkor beryl_acumen
curufir
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 06:31 AM EDT (US)     7 / 30       
Cappucino is right !
Johnny_Deppig
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 06:58 AM EDT (US)     8 / 30       
Funny how that sig is actually allowed.. maybe noone has noticed it.

But then if he keeps posting dumb topics like this, that problem should be solved soon.

Sephlock
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 07:15 AM EDT (US)     9 / 30       
Why don't you just watch some of your old recorded games? And see your doctor. Massive memory loss like that may be a sign of alzheimers or something.
Ekanta
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 08:49 AM EDT (US)     10 / 30       
He probably didnt even know what he did. Just autoqueue on every building and shockwave.
Steel Blade5
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 09:09 AM EDT (US)     11 / 30       
hi,
dont call me stupid,but, what is a sig?
Ekanta
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 09:17 AM EDT (US)     12 / 30       
sometimes a cigarette, but I think they mean signature in this case.
Antz
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 09:39 AM EDT (US)     13 / 30       
lol Ekanta...

The best clan ever is TOAO Clan!
Tordenskiold
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 09:41 AM EDT (US)     14 / 30       
He probably just bought one of Dean's old accounts and now has fallen to his real rate level

Dean offered to sell all this account over on aot.sanctuary just before he was banned from the Forum.

TORDENSKIOLD(1690-1720)

During the Great Nordic War (1700-1720), he was commander of the danish navy, which defeaded the swedish army at Kristiania (modern Oslo). After the war, he was killed in a duel on Nov. 12, 1720 just outside Hamburg, Germany, during a travel to England.

ESO: TORDENSKIOLD
junialum
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 09:49 AM EDT (US)     15 / 30       
Use Kronos if you want to continue as an Attie. But seriously Oranus isn't that good. I used to play him last time. And a fall from 1800 to 1550 is really bad. Maybe u need a doc...
motherlovebone
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 10:55 AM EDT (US)     16 / 30       
theres no way you could of been 1800+ then suddenly forgot how to play and dropped to 1550 , even if you forgot your playstyle you still would of remembered to make villigers and an army and if you reached 1800+ you must have some idea of a strategy , personally i dont believe your story but well thats just me.

if you want to get better try some raiding with turmas and just keep your tcs on autoque until you cant make anymore villies.

pearl jam
Johnny_Deppig
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 11:11 AM EDT (US)     17 / 30       
Lol, recs of his if its true could be of relevance in the AQ discussion, hehe..

But I doubt he was 1800. You dont get that high by mindless turmaspamming and then drop to 1550, unless you hit your head really hard.

Osiris_the_Ruler
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 12:36 PM EDT (US)     18 / 30       
Ya Kronos is definently best Atlantean god, Oranos i like nothing about him, his shockwave god power sucks.. i heard some people say it rocks!, and i dont find sky passages that useful at all.. time shift is much better. I would just quit playing Oranos.
the mouse
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 04:33 PM EDT (US)     19 / 30       
either you.
1 Donīt like to play aom anymore and therfore canīt concetrate on the game.

or

2 are lying

peace and love.

age of myth have turned inte age of isis. sad but true

metroid888
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 05:14 PM EDT (US)     20 / 30       
"He probably didnt even know what he did. Just autoqueue on every building and shockwave."

LOL

TTKA_Say_gg
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 05:31 PM EDT (US)     21 / 30       
Hey met small world and as for this post hmmmmmmm looks a little supsicious 1800-1550 sorry man I just don't believe it. A true 1800 player wouldn't have ever had trouble of getting below 1600 in one week. Sounds like a noob looking for advice and strats. lol. So he makes up a story that got some people to believe and if it is true sorry but that is sad.
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
ReIch
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 07:11 PM EDT (US)     22 / 30       
Mmm, interesting, this topic caught too much attention, thats not common in my cases...

Quote:

First thing would be to get rid of that idiotic sig.

I dont know why, but you're the first forumer who complained about it, i have been with it over a year,at AOKH.

And, i should change to another god? It might be the wiser idea.I dont like Oranos' way of playing in the Recs.
Thanks guys(a bit, despite of the American-like complains about my sig)

And, i'm not a liar.If anyone talk to me in MSN, you can see why i can fall so much, is my lifestyle, i keep so much stuff in my mind, not being rubbish though.

Thanks to who helped me instead of flaming.

--
Best regards

Balazs
Sephlock
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 07:31 PM EDT (US)     23 / 30       
Whats your MSN name, then ?
ReIch
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 07:36 PM EDT (US)     24 / 30       
simfelduv@hotmail.com

--
Best regards

Balazs
metroid888
Mortal
posted 23 June 2004 07:37 PM EDT (US)     25 / 30       
Hey Say_gg, sorry I couldn't respond, I was trying to get clan name to 1700. Eso though wasn't too found of that idea cause like two of my games I lost cause of disconnects, and one game I played a better smurf then me lol.
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames