You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Discussion

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.30 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Ok, this is ridiculous...
Bottom
Topic Subject:Ok, this is ridiculous...
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
ReIch
Mortal
posted 22 June 2004 11:32 PM EDT (US)         
Ha, i wornder if anyone passed throught this, but i really need help.
Last week, i was 1800, with Oranos, but 1800.
But, this week i started to lose constantly, once and again.Then i noticed, i lost my playstyle.

I tried to recover it, but any effort was useless, I dont remember which star i used.I know it wasnt 2Tc at archaic, I remember i was agressive...Anyway, i dont remember, and now, i'm a meaningless 1550.

Ok, that fall was really ridiculous, and i want to come back to the high place, i want to rise again like the sun in the morning, i want to kick asses again like a good lawyer.

Then i beg help to this *friendly forum, tell me the best strat to use with Oranos ?!Or if i must use another god...just help me.

--
Best regards

Balazs
AuthorReplies:
TTKA_Say_gg
Mortal
posted 24 June 2004 00:54 AM EDT (US)     26 / 30       
lol that sucks. But I am sorry reich the story along with others yes others are just too hard to believe 1800-1550? You know stupid stuff like that just doesn't happen espicially on tt. Sorry that I don't believe you but well....................................................I don't.
ReIch
Mortal
posted 24 June 2004 10:30 PM EDT (US)     27 / 30       
I'm not a cleric, or a god to have an urgent need to be believed, i dont care either.
And, please, who is sending trojans...stop, please.
I changed my sig if is what you need, but stop.

--
Best regards

Balazs
Plagues
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 00:27 AM EDT (US)     28 / 30       
I was wondering what all the "hub bub" was about his sig so I went to an online translater and I translated it from what I assumed was German to English and got "Fishing rod Reuech a leader" is it just me or does that make no sense at all why is everyone getting "riled" up
Cappuccino
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 02:54 AM EDT (US)     29 / 30       
Thank you.
Tordenskiold
Mortal
posted 25 June 2004 05:00 AM EDT (US)     30 / 30       

Quote:

is it just me or does that make no sense at all why is everyone getting "riled" up

Because it is a play on words for "Ein Reich - Ein Führer" which was the slogan of the german Nazis during WW2.

TORDENSKIOLD(1690-1720)

During the Great Nordic War (1700-1720), he was commander of the danish navy, which defeaded the swedish army at Kristiania (modern Oslo). After the war, he was killed in a duel on Nov. 12, 1720 just outside Hamburg, Germany, during a travel to England.

ESO: TORDENSKIOLD
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames