Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.62 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Pick me a god
Bottom
Topic Subject:Pick me a god
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
BaMbOo_OwNz_YoU
Mortal
posted 10 September 2004 05:35 AM EDT (US)         
well first off im a 18+ oranos palyer and im starting to find oranos lame, op , and easy. so i decided i should paly maybe a second god. well my micro is fine so i can handle everything very well. plz dont tell me to paly like 5 gods cos i want to build on one. and pick me a god thats not mega op.
im thinking odin,thor,set,ra or zeus.
AuthorReplies:
Odinary
Mortal
posted 21 September 2004 06:04 AM EDT (US)     51 / 62       
What account are u using..?
wildturkey_72
Mortal
posted 22 September 2004 04:22 AM EDT (US)     52 / 62       

Quote:

What account are u using..?

how much longer will it take for you to not believe bamboo if he keeps avoiding the question. No offense, but i'm starting to have my own doubts now. . .

Accept No Immitations
-Wildturkey
Odinary
Mortal
posted 22 September 2004 05:12 AM EDT (US)     53 / 62       
No don't worry I don't beleive him either.. Just giving hime the opportunity to prove us wrong.. ;-)
BaMbOo_OwNz_YoU
Mortal
posted 26 September 2004 08:38 AM EDT (US)     54 / 62       
Ragnarok_Rox. dropped to 1650 recently but easy to get back. perfeted odin FH. i didnt reply for a few days cos computer broke down and didnt have time to reply to you guys.
BaMbOo_OwNz_YoU
Mortal
posted 26 September 2004 08:40 AM EDT (US)     55 / 62       
btw,i find odin very fun to paly and very easy to adapt too. good eco most of time also.and also op baldr to finish it off. brilliant.

:P :P :P

Menokal
Banned
posted 26 September 2004 02:00 PM EDT (US)     56 / 62       
do u know what? i dont believe you are 18++.....you weren't asking for standard player's opinion o.o
Melkor_
Mortal
posted 26 September 2004 03:54 PM EDT (US)     57 / 62       
He is 1800+ Oranos I've seen him.......

And he descended upon Arda in power and majesty greater than any other of the Valar, as a mountain that wades in the sea and has its head above the clouds and is clad in ice and crowned with smoke and fire; and the light of eyes of Melkor was like a flame that withers with heat and pierces with a deadly cold. - Tolkien
Eso Names: NoFx__Melkor beryl_acumen
BaMbOo_OwNz_YoU
Mortal
posted 26 September 2004 07:54 PM EDT (US)     58 / 62       
wtf how come i poested yesterday and still they dont come up?
SocK
Mortal
(id: SockGuardian)
posted 26 September 2004 08:17 PM EDT (US)     59 / 62       

Quote:

do u know what? i dont believe you are 18++.....you weren't asking for standard player's opinion

Yeah, he is. I was browsing the top players list a little bit ago and he was up in the 200's. Not sure if he's still there now, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

BaMbOo_OwNz_YoU
Mortal
posted 28 September 2004 07:14 PM EDT (US)     60 / 62       
i use lp_bamboo_ and wipedout the most. but i might feel like bombing my lp_bamboo_ account cos its screwed
SocK
Mortal
(id: SockGuardian)
posted 28 September 2004 09:21 PM EDT (US)     61 / 62       
Do you say that because it's mostly Oranos?

If that's so, you shouldn't bomb it, it will eventually be Odin. (or whatever god you're playing atm) Plus, if you're still around 1750-1800 with it, then it will give you some decent players to play against if you're using Odin.

Unless, of course, your other name is also in that rating range...then you can bomb it if you want to.

BaMbOo_OwNz_YoU
Mortal
posted 30 September 2004 08:24 PM EDT (US)     62 / 62       
pfff
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames