Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.109 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy Discussion » Atlantean thoughts
Bottom
Topic Subject:Atlantean thoughts
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
BalanceFX
Mortal
posted 21 September 2004 11:00 AM EDT (US)         
Gaia

Strengths:

• Great booming capibilities.
  • Most defensive of the atlantean gods. Forested towers + Carnivora or Spider Mines allows for a fast heroic strategy normally with little or no troops.
  • Best economic choice. With all economic upgrades being cheaper you can get them sooner and easily out resource your opponant. Gaia's woods ALSO harvest faster with no upgrades making here ideal for wood heavy strats.
  • Tartarian Gate that heals itself is amazing. (If it does) Also can research Myth Regeneration granting her a titan that can hit and run to recover hps.

Weaknesses:

• SLOW starter. She needs to get her economic bonuses early or a second town center to really take advantage of her bonus.
  • Decent raiding will take away her early bonus.
  • Raiding is limited to Automation/Murmillo or Turmas. All are poor raiders under Gaia with Turmas being the best choice.
  • Most of her advantages: Trade carts, fishing ships have more hps/Lush/Autohealing building are for all intents and purposes, useless.
  • Channels allows villagers to move faster, but since Atlantean villagers dont move much to begin with this is generally useless.

Oranos:
    Strengths:

• All Human soldiers move faster. This is and excellent advantage. It allows turmas to be fantastic cheeseball raiders. Early game your Oracles get to where they need to be faster.
  • Between faster oracles and LOS to all Expansion town centers Oranos easily has the best Archiac scouting in the game. It is on par with greek scouting but not quite as good as Odin Classical scouting.
  • Shockwave. Devastating Archaic power. While easily defended against by putting your troops in a spread formation, few players do that. Shockwave can also disrupt a town center and allow your troops to kill the peons building it in a pinch, if your lucky.
  • Can take VALOR. A Huge weakness all atties have is vrs Myth. Valor mitigates that.
  • Sky passages. While generally not used it does have some fantastic uses. Destroyers are slow, Fire Siphons are slow. This can be used to move them quickly. This can allow Oranos to defend 1 location at a time with ALL of their troops and quickly switch back and forth.
  • Can take Helios. Helios allows you to make the best Siege in the game hands down. With 2 Mythic techs and a Regular tech for your fire siphons your siege is tougher and does an amazing amount of damage quickly. Helios also grants the power to teleport your troops. See a titan gate going up. Get LOS (Usually a contrarius is great for this, with speed and durability to get there.) Click teleport drop a few four armed buggers, some fanatics, some destroyers and 5 super fire sypons and that Titan gate is history.
    Weaknesses:
  • No notable economic/military upgrades.
  • Mythic tech affects Safe passages only and allows for essentially a weak tower.
  • Predictable early game.

Kronos:
    Strengths:

• Can teleport buildings. I often reorg my town occasionally to keep my enemy guessing. I normally build LOTS of Barracks and counter barracks to teleport as walls where I need them.
  • Deconstruct + Prometheans + Valor allows for a great Classical rush. If your forward base gets attacked simply move all your building back home.
  • Cheaper siege! Great bonus vrs infantry heavy civs.
  • Cheaper Myth Units! A great break in cost for myth units.
  • Can take VALOR. A Huge weakness all atties have is vrs Myth. Valor mitigates that.
  • Can take Helios. Helios allows you to make the best Siege in the game hands down. With 2 Mythic techs and a Regular tech for your fire siphons your siege is tougher and does an amazing amount of damage quickly. Helios also grants the power to teleport your troops. See a titan gate going up. Get LOS (Usually a contrarius is great for this, with speed and durability to get there.) Click teleport drop a few four armed buggers, some fanatics, some destroyers and 5 super fire sypons and that Titan gate is history.
    Weaknesses:
  • Mythic Tech helps Oracles move faster and see faster. Generally useless for the cost.
  • No economic bonuses.
  • Can't Take Hekate. This means Kronos is the only Attie without a regenerating titan, No Tart Gate which is considered one of the stronger Mythic god powers allowing you to both destroy buildings and release a virtually never ending assault at the targetted location.
  • Can't take Thei. So Kronos has no way to block God powers when building his titan gate. Can't get the five extra overpop Dryads which have the potential to change so many battles for atties. (Which is really to bad because they'd be cheaper under Kronos)

So theres my random Attie thoughts for the day. Oranos far and away looks like the best attie god 2 me, but I think we all already knew that.

• AuthorReplies:
    Quircus
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 11:28 AM EDT (US)     1 / 109       

Quote:

Channels allows villagers to move faster, but since Atlantean villagers dont move much to begin with this is generally useless.

It is certainly not useless. It makes them faster than Greek/Norse/Egyptian Vilalgers, which is a great help for running away from raiders or forward building, or for gathering to build a Titan Gate, for example.

It isn't useless, but I would say it isn't an amazing Tech because they are slower to begin with. If it was +30% instead of +20% Speed, or if Altantean Villagers started off faster, I think it'd be one of the best Atlantean Techs.

BalanceFX
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 11:56 AM EDT (US)     2 / 109       

Quote:

It is certainly not useless. It makes them faster than Greek/Norse/Egyptian Vilalgers, which is a great help for running away from raiders or forward building, or for gathering to build a Titan Gate, for example.

It isn't useless, but I would say it isn't an amazing Tech because they are slower to begin with. If it was +30% instead of +20% Speed, or if Altantean Villagers started off faster, I think it'd be one of the best Atlantean Techs.

For me it would be a little better if I could research it a temple as opposed to a TC. And if it improved gathering rates as well akin to something like Aphrodite.

Alot people say Atties die Easily to 3 different rushes.

Loki Rush: Build an early temple and mine gold early. Build walls and 2 extra manors. Advances with 6 peons rather than 7. Its tough to defend against but walling key areas in the archaic age, and building a few atra manors, should let you have a fighting chance rather than a guaranteed win. (Build your temple and atleast one manor right up next to your TC. As Gaia, forest 2-3 towers.

Zeus Minotaur + Villager 4:00 rush or the Eggie Villager Rush: This is called the 4 min rush now because people have altered it ever so slightly so at 4 mins you have 2 minotaurs, Jason, and 16 villagers beating on your Town center. This is called the GG strat because its considered unbeatable. (Remember just as their hero or minotaur is about to die, they drop restoration. They will Bolt your starting myth unit if needed. But:

• Advance as normal. (7 peons and shoot for a 5:15-5:30 classical.) If you go with a 6 peon advance and he doesnt ville/mino rush you, you'll be dragging behind the whole game.
  • Build your temple and a manor right next to your TC like a wall. ( I normally build ALL my building touching my TC as kronos and then teleport them as needed.)
  • Build your counter barracks right next to your TC when you advance with 4 peons. (They can get sheep when done) You will need the Counter barracks for hero turmas, their cheap and fast.

Bear in mind the villie rush is tough to beat as atties but if you win you will have a huge eco bonus. Attack and destroy and take map control.

[This message has been edited by BalanceFX (edited 09-21-2004 @ 11:57 AM).]

• Orion_Tok
    Mortal
    (id: Sp3ctre)
    posted 21 September 2004 01:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 109       

Quote:

Channels allows villagers to move faster, but since Atlantean villagers dont move much to begin with this is generally useless.

It's insanely useful for Palace/Tower Spamming. Get 2 Citizens on the front lines and use your regen+Atlas Buildings to swamp the map (this also utilises Lush )

Proud member of the Orion Clan
    Orion_Tok
    Check out my Japanese Civilisation Design Here!
    BalanceFX
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 06:04 PM EDT (US)     4 / 109       
    Trying to Ville Rush Kronos? You may want to watch out for something... Hmmmmm.

http://www.whatisthedot.com/replay/ZeusKronos.rcx

The Greek Ville Rush (vrs norse but the same principle applies)

http://www.whatisthedot.com/replay/Zeus_Ville_Rush_01_vrs_Norse.rcx

Duskofdead
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 06:35 PM EDT (US)     5 / 109       
    I watched the Zeus villie rush, I haven't actually seen it used in-game myself but it does look rather formidable. The guy was a little bit reckless though, he built his temple just a tiny fraction outside of the Norse guy's LOS. If he'd been scouting just a bit better (it was right on his base practically, hard to miss) and I'd been him, I woulda taken out that lone villie building the temple. Then he would have had to make more villies to put on gold, delayed his advance, no villie rush.

I'm the guy trying to catch the deluge in a paper cup.
    BalanceFX
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 09:19 PM EDT (US)     6 / 109       
    Another Zeus Ville Rush vrs Loki... Not as well executed. But still ultimately successful. Notice ALOT of villagers stayed behind and Loki got tower upgrades.... A strange game but Fun nonetheless. DuskofDead, I put the temple farther away just 4 U. :-)

http://www.whatisthedot.com/replay/ZeusVilleRushLoki2.rcx

[This message has been edited by BalanceFX (edited 09-21-2004 @ 09:20 PM).]

Carwash_II
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 09:43 PM EDT (US)     7 / 109       
    my thoughts on atties:they are for noobs and inflate your rate drastically in the 1600-1720 range :/.
    BalanceFX
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 10:20 PM EDT (US)     8 / 109       
    thanks CarWash

I See you use mostly Atties and Isis.... Almost exclusively.... hmmmm And neither ID is over 1700.

Seriously I know you hate playing against atties but do you believe the are so out of what unbalanced that they cant lose?

[This message has been edited by BalanceFX (edited 09-21-2004 @ 10:22 PM).]

Carwash_II
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 10:32 PM EDT (US)     9 / 109       
    ^^i told you once before but obviously you didnt read my post. Carwash_II was my first ever name (i got tt and aom at the same time). I played atties first and got to 1650 in a week. Then i played isis and my rating plumeted and i just got back up to the 1650 rate (after a few months of playing). Thank you for bringing up my sigs and proving my point.:P(note now i only play isis on my supposed oranos sig)

also heres a thread that truly shows how atties inflate rate...dod_vishnu is a 1900+attie and a 1700 norse 11. Now can you seriously tell me there is nothing wrong this atties.

http://www.aotsanctuary.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14952

[This message has been edited by Carwash_II (edited 09-21-2004 @ 10:45 PM).]

BalanceFX
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 11:07 PM EDT (US)     10 / 109       
    Isis is considered the most OP of all gods... so I don't see the argument.

Lets look at the crutches:

• Prosperity Allows for a FH BOOM impact with a better economy then any other god EVEN if they dont FH.
  • God blocking monuments with a range of 40!
  • Ancestors/Eclipse the Most uber god combo in the game.
  • BEST god path.
  • Elephants that have one counter in the game. Katapeltes... Aww your not playing atties... too bad, Elephants own.
  • SoO considered one of the strongest mythic powers.
  • Extra pop for every Town CENTER!!
  • Turtle Titan, Guaranteed to get ta to 1750 without ever building a barracks!
  • Mercs!
  • Cheaper... Everything!

Comparetively... Atties are very weak compared to isis.

Heres another thread you can read:
    http://www.rtscentral.com/readTopic.asp?hdr=&PostingId=1611697

• Mozzar
    Mortal
    posted 21 September 2004 11:11 PM EDT (US)     11 / 109       

Quoted from carwash:

I played atties first and got to 1650 in a week.

lmao, it took you that long? If they are that easy to win with, why didn't it take you approx 3 games to hit 1650.....that should take all of an hour at most.

Quoted from carwash:

Then i played isis and my rating plumeted and i just got back up to the 1650 rate (after a few months of playing).

Maybe you should stick to attie then.

Quote:

Now can you seriously tell me there is nothing wrong this atties.

I doubt anyone could tell you otherwise. But can you seriously tell me there is nothing wrong with Eggy (mainly Isis)? You shouldn't be able to, but probably can as you seem to really suck with Isis, but obviously think you're a legend since you hit 1650 in one week with Attie so in your mind there's only something wrong with Attie. The thing I don't get is why you feel you must make people feel bad for playing attie by calling them noobs if they play them.

BTW, if attie are for noobs only, then aren't people that use AQ noobs too?

BalanceFX, nice summary you typed up there.

BalanceFX
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 00:21 AM EDT (US)     12 / 109       
    Everything aside... Anyone try the Zeus Ville Rush strat? It absoultely owns Oranos/Gaia (Not so good vrs kronos but still possible)

Bear in mind this strat is easy to defend against... If you ville rush Oranos count on your minotaurs being shockwaved.... To prevent this... Walk in spread format and keep your minotaurs apart from each other. If they go Classic while your attacking size up who they went with and if neccesary bolt their Myth unit. I usually bolt the first troop they convert to a hero. You cant bolt Attie villes so you have to surround and pound with yours.

Its very feasible on a high hunting map to be in their town at 4:15 with 15 villes and 2 minotaurs. Their TC falls in seconds and you can work on their towers and peons then... (If they didnt make it to classical you already won...)

[This message has been edited by BalanceFX (edited 09-22-2004 @ 00:22 AM).]

Duskofdead
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 02:44 AM EDT (US)     13 / 109       
    Yes Balance I tried the Zeus villie rush, it's a lot easier to do than the Ra Villie Rush (and you get a much better MU and much better hero to bring with you.) It may indeed be an imbalanced 1v1 strat. I can see major problems trying to do it in any type of game other than 1v1 though.

Duskofdead
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 03:00 AM EDT (US)     14 / 109       
    lol, good job on the 2nd rec game. He put up more of a fight this time though. I guess that's the real danger, if you don't do enough damage in the first strike, he might have a strong enough econ to just change TC's and rebuild quickly. Especially Norse, great rebounders. And good job with the Temple placement. In the first game I was like "nooo.... I would totally destroy that if you built it so close to me."

Tordenskiold
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 04:29 AM EDT (US)     15 / 109       

Quoted from Carwash:

^^i told you once before but obviously you didnt read my post. Carwash_II was my first ever name (i got tt and aom at the same time). I played atties first and got to 1650 in a week. Then i played isis and my rating plumeted and i just got back up to the 1650 rate (after a few months of playing). Thank you for bringing up my sigs and proving my point.:P(note now i only play isis on my supposed oranos sig)
    also heres a thread that truly shows how atties inflate rate...dod_vishnu is a 1900+attie and a 1700 norse 11. Now can you seriously tell me there is nothing wrong this atties.

If Oranos is that easy to win with - why is your win rate only 46 %. shouldn't it be something like 100%

TORDENSKIOLD(1690-1720)

During the Great Nordic War (1700-1720), he was commander of the danish navy, which defeaded the swedish army at Kristiania (modern Oslo). After the war, he was killed in a duel on Nov. 12, 1720 just outside Hamburg, Germany, during a travel to England.

ESO: TORDENSKIOLD
    U977
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 09:41 AM EDT (US)     16 / 109       
    He plays it with a blindfold and a tied hand, to balance the game ;-)
    BalanceFX
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 09:48 AM EDT (US)     17 / 109       

Quote:

Yes Balance I tried the Zeus villie rush, it's a lot easier to do than the Ra Villie Rush (and you get a much better MU and much better hero to bring with you.) It may indeed be an imbalanced 1v1 strat. I can see major problems trying to do it in any type of game other than 1v1 though.

Well regarding a balance issue with that...

1 Notice in all the posted Ville Rush games in this thread, his TC fired at my minotaurs. TCs, towers, Castles etc all fire at the unit with the most hps by default. If he had microed his TC to kill my villes he would have had a better chance.

2 He was not well prepared for it. Look at the kronos matchup game. He KNEW I was ville rushing. (I don't know how he knew but he did.) He prepared for it and ultimately threw it off. I would have lost the game if we were equally skilled, I just outplayed him.

Basically this isn't a guaranteed win strat. My goal was to play the ville rush and size up its weaknesses and determine if my advice to defend against it was accurate. That said. If your a good Zeus player and normally play zeus and you come up on Loki/Thor/Odin/Gaia/Oranos and maybe kronos, you can try a surprise ville rush strat on them.Why norse and atlanteans? Norse buildings are weaker and go down quick. Atlanteans have weaker town centers. 2 Minotaurs is pretty easy to get as zeus. Jason is VERY helpful but not really neccessary. (He seems to slow the rush down.)

If you want to try the Zeus ville rush and need a BO, here goes:
    3 out builds a house and goes to wood, 4 wood, 5 wood. Everyone else food. Preferably hunting. Your initial peons, Everyone. Somewhere around 1:30-2:00 mins grab a hunter and forward build your temple. Preferably out of sight a decent hop away from the enemy town. When the temple finishes you can A) Build Jason and Age. B) Just age. Regardless of what you do, when that peon finishes the temple you will need atleast 2 more houses, so build them and go back to praying.

When you hit classic make sure you have 200 food for another minotaur. Zeus starts with Favor so you'll have enough favor for the Minotaur. When you start training your minotaur grab all your villes and head to his town. (You can leave a few behind, 3-5 at most) If your up against Oranos keep your troops in spread formation with a minotaur at either side of your ville army. (Shock wave bait)

If enemies attack your peons, use 6-7 to kill them, Bolt heroes or his free myth. (Dont bolt oracles, they die in like 2 seconds from peons) If your minotaurs (Or jason if you got em) run low on life, cast restoration. Once their TC falls, kill towers, houses etc. (Kill the norses temple 2, its a pain!) While your fighting, if your bored, you can micro the 5 peons in your town. Have one build a gold mine, build some peons there. Have a couple build a farm, basically start your economy all over back home. This is an all or nothing rush so you should have time, but concentrate on the rush battle. Most people dont age til 5 or 6 mins so get up before them if possible.

Fenris77
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 12:18 PM EDT (US)     18 / 109       
    Bragging about getting 1650 in a week with attie is sad. I got 1750 with them in 3 days, about 1 hour of rated a day, I could've done it faster but whatever

Good thread btw Balance

Rating: 1750

Check out my Bellerophon Guide and my Myrmidon Guide

Member of the TpC_ Clan

[This message has been edited by Fenris77 (edited 09-22-2004 @ 12:24 PM).]

Carwash_II
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 01:11 PM EDT (US)     19 / 109       
    you guys really need to learn to read. 1650 in one with atty...i never played vanilla. I got tt and aom at the same time. (on a side note this is my first rts game online)Your not gonna tell me you were a uber gosu 1700 norse/eggy/greek or even atty the first day you ever played aom and tt.Fenris, im guessing you were 1750 with atty in 3 days but...you had played the game prior to that.If your 1700+ with any other civs of course your going to master atty fast...which proves my point. My win rate is 50%- on the oranos nick cause i started playing isis games on it and thats when i dropped....alot.

I had no idea how to fh or even what a fh was. (note this is still in my first month or so of tt)I almost disregarded isis has crap until i saw a few recs on AOTS. And mozzar, it took me 2 months to get 1650 with isis because 1.I dont play this game every day (to much time)2. My parents have this @#$ rule were i can only play on friday, saturday, and sunday.Though i post on the forums a lot more then play because its usually something to do when im procrastinating from writing an essay.

And about playing isis, i chose isis before i knew she was OP (didnt even know what op was)I chose her because i saw experts using her a lot and settled on the fact that there must be something about isis that makes her good. Also, ive proven above that atty does indeed inflate a players rate. 1700 norse to 1900 oranos 11. Maybe im clueless but ive never seen a case where eggy inflates a rate that much, if at all. I've answered everything and given proof, any more questions .

@ mozzar. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad its just im stating fact. If anyone goes into a game and loses to atty, (especially at my level) youll get flamed and ridiculed much worse. Just think of me as preparing atty players for rated games 11. Everyone flames attys but while isis is considered more op (at 1700+). Why is that?
    I dont really think i need to explain it...put 2 and 2 together ._

@balanceff

wrong FW+Rag is. A/E only appears stronger to everyone because its accesible very early on.FW+Rag isnt used as much but when it is, its gg usually.

everyone has a means of countering elles effectivly (eventually) but norse(odin).

rag is stronger then soO.

id like to see you turtle titan to 1750 with isis without building a barracks. One of my original mistakes with isis was never building rax 11.

Everything is cheaper for eggys...do you even know why?

mercs-no arguement i never use/forget to use them anyway 11.

in theory atties are weak against isis but lets remember one thing...they are weak in heroic/mythic....just trying reaching that stage and if you dont seriously outplay them, theyll have map control and have you starving for res.And even in heroic they still get dryads(uber merc?)And the trees can protect a titan..(isis monument)Thats of course if you make it past classical...

[This message has been edited by Carwash_II (edited 09-22-2004 @ 03:03 PM).]

BalanceFX
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 03:05 PM EDT (US)     20 / 109       

Quote:

you guys really need to learn to read.

I'm fairly certain everyone here knows how to read.

Quote:

I had no idea how to fh or even what a fh was.

I am assuming you do now. But if your playing Isis heres some terminoligy you should be familair with:

• OP: Over Powered (For reasons why see my last post regarding Isis)
  • FH: Fast Heroic
  • Titan Turtle: Walling off and rushing to Titan without ever making a barracks. Isis is the best choice for this strat due to the God Blocking Monuments, and the OP Prosperity and the SoO who with a midgol, Ancestors and Eclipse can hold off most early attacks. (Lets not forget Mercs and Free tower upgrades.)
  • Elephants: Patched to be OP. The only unit without a counter. (Unless your an attie and can spam katapeltes.)

Quote:

My parents have this @#$ rule were i can only play on friday, saturday, and sunday.Though i post on the forums a lot more then play because its usually something to do when im procrastinating from writing an essay.

Sorry dude. My son has rules too.

Quote:

Maybe im clueless

I wouldn't speculate.

But I could give my opinion on why you think Atties are OP. Their not obviously. The require much less micro than other races. Esp Eggie. Regardless of the level of micro playing an Atty as a noob is not going to make you a pro. If you are already a pro and pick up atties you will still do well, but if your start using Isis your going to start to own. Examples:

If you want more examples go browse the stats. 17 games as Isis 100% win rate, 19 Games as Isis, 100% win rate etc etc

• Fenris77
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 03:07 PM EDT (US)     21 / 109       
    You have a good point, but maybe he just likes atties more. Like I'm around 1700 with Norse, but if I decided to get good at them I could get around 1750-1800 in a week.

Also, my first games online, I was Kronos and got to 1650 in 2 days

^^^

Great post balance.

Member of the TpC_ Clan

[This message has been edited by Fenris77 (edited 09-22-2004 @ 03:09 PM).]

Carwash_II
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 03:17 PM EDT (US)     22 / 109       
    balance the people with 100% wins isis are experts who just joined dojo clan and are working their way back up.Dojo_hope was number one random civ...

i said attie was OP at 1600-1720 because thats were players have the most micro problems and attie eliminates that. Eggy has to micro the most but it pays off in the end....which is why the experts use Isis....

^^also i was 1650 with oranos in 2 days but i dont really think self-rate beginner counts .

[This message has been edited by Carwash_II (edited 09-22-2004 @ 03:18 PM).]

Fenris77
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 03:21 PM EDT (US)     23 / 109       
    I didn't use beginner, I used intermediate

Member of the TpC_ Clan
    Carwash_II
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 03:24 PM EDT (US)     24 / 109       
    i just dont get why he doesnt admit atties are OP in that range...i admit it..Isis is OP im not saying shes not. However, atties(kronos/oranos) are indeed more OP then isis in the rating bracket i mentioned. Dont beileve me? There was a thread on AOTS describing the most OP list in that rating area and sure enough oranos and kronos won it....
    Fenris77
    Mortal
    posted 22 September 2004 03:28 PM EDT (US)     25 / 109       
    Click here to see what I think of isis.

Yes Oranos is over powered and I can't count how many times I've had people say to me 'fu lamer' and 'stfu whoranos lamer' but I beat them anyways and it gives me a nice happy feeling inside

The link is only a prank so don't say anything about me infecting your computer

Member of the TpC_ Clan

[This message has been edited by Fenris77 (edited 09-22-2004 @ 03:30 PM).]

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames