You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, TAG, nottud

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.107 replies
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » The Fellowship of the Ring - Released!
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Fellowship of the Ring - Released!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5  Next Page »
EaZy
Mortal
(id: EazY_Ben)
posted 26 April 2006 01:56 PM EDT (US)         
**********THE PATCH IS NOW OUT!!**********

DOWNLOAD NOW!

The time has come. At long last the greatest fantasy saga ever created has made it's arrival on the Age of Mythology engine. We, the modders and mappers of Liquid Fire Studios are proud to present the highly anticipated first part of Lord of the Rings: Legends of the Third Age, The Fellowship of the Ring.

In this long-awaited campaign, the player follows the adventures of the nine members of the Fellowship in their quest to destroy the One Ring. The scenarios are made to the highest quality by some of the best designers in the community, and will lead the player from the sweeping rural hills of the Shire to the deepest depths of Moria to the wooded ruins of Amon Hen. Complex map design and amazing eye candy will keep gamers coming back simply to watch the brilliantly created cinematics. Even more fantastic is the completely original soundtrack created by a true genius at his craft. From Rivendel to Mordor, Legends of the Third Age: The Fellowship of the Ring brings Middle-Earth alive like never before.

Aside from the excellent scenarios, The Fellowship of the Ring boasts what may be the largest and most expansive modpack in Age of Mythology history. Each weapon is authentic, and gamers will feel the fires of the Balrog and hear the crack of Gimli's axe. Each face of each hero is authentic and detailed, as is every structure in the many exotic Middle-Earth locales. The mods were made by legends in the Age of Mythology community, and the quality does show.

Without anything farther, we would like to thank you, the community, for your support and patience with this project. We are confident that you will enjoy it, as all of our work is directed at you alone. Thank you.

--Legends of the Third Age Design Team, Liquid Fire Studios.

Download Now

Download

[This message has been edited by EaZy (edited 07-07-2006 @ 09:39 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
The God of Gods
Mortal
posted 10 June 2006 07:57 AM EDT (US)     76 / 107       
Okay now, the patch needs testing before release. Dnas has compiled the patch into one handy download, around 15 mB big. Does anyone feel like volunteering to test?

• Me = Guardian of Isis/The God of Gods.
  • All my projects are Kronos' Revenge (DL), Dark City (DL), Legends of the Third Age (FotR) | (TTT: 99%) | (RotK: On hold).
  • Check my Site and Guestbook.

MEMBER OF LIQUID FIRE STUDIOS
  • The God of Gods
    Mortal
    posted 11 June 2006 06:58 AM EDT (US)     77 / 107       
    Allow me to put a little pressure: Without the patch, TTT is gonna be put back a long while!

• All my projects are Kronos' Revenge (DL), Dark City (DL), Legends of the Third Age (FotR) | (TTT: 99%) | (RotK: On hold).

• I Love Bananas
    Mortal
    posted 11 June 2006 02:57 PM EDT (US)     78 / 107       
    Are you looking for playtesters for the patch, you say?

I would be willing ^_^

Sweet baby maizes!
    The God of Gods
    Mortal
    posted 13 June 2006 02:00 PM EDT (US)     79 / 107       
    I'm thinking about putting normal unit sounds or perhaps even NO sounds to the units for TTT. I don't know... *indecisive*

• hydro 62
    Mortal
    posted 21 June 2006 03:06 AM EDT (US)     80 / 107       
    Hi, i've been asking around every where and i thought i'd ask here. Could u please FULLY explain to me how to install and play this game. No-one else has told me yet so i hope u do. Thanks for the help (that is if you give it to me).

Yours sincerely

hydro 62

Paperfriend
    Mortal
    posted 21 June 2006 03:14 AM EDT (US)     81 / 107       
    README

please read it!!

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
    No matter what you say
    hydro 62
    Mortal
    posted 21 June 2006 03:16 AM EDT (US)     82 / 107       
    What README are u talking about Paperfriend?
    deathman rts nl
    Mortal
    posted 21 June 2006 03:46 AM EDT (US)     83 / 107       
    The one in the Zip-file!!!

(`._.[DEATHMAN RTS NL]._.)

check out the demo of Ghost ahoy 4.4
    Mephiles
    Mortal
    (id: Titan602)
    posted 21 June 2006 02:34 PM EDT (US)     84 / 107       
    WHERE DID YOU DOWNLOAD THIS?!?!

MEPH
    [Insert amazingly witty signature here.]

Me and Yeebaagooon's scenarios | Download The Corruptor
    Paperfriend
    Mortal
    posted 21 June 2006 03:34 PM EDT (US)     85 / 107       
    -_- It isn't april fools, right? I have seen a lot of stupid questions today. Try the download section.

Quote:

--Legends of the Third Age Design Team, Liquid Fire Studios.

Download Now

Download

TWO links pointing to a place to download.

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
    No matter what you say
    hydro 62
    Mortal
    posted 22 June 2006 04:16 AM EDT (US)     86 / 107       
    Can anyone tell me how to reinstall RockallDLL.dll?

I can't play TFOTR if i don't reinstall it

deathman rts nl
    Mortal
    posted 22 June 2006 05:19 AM EDT (US)     87 / 107       
    www.dll-files.com

(I know this is against the CoC but how can I help him without telling him this file? I don't have his MSN or Yahoo or whatever, so: this was the only option. Moderators, feel free to delete this link if that is nescesary (sp?) )

Young1_Z2
    Mortal
    posted 25 June 2006 07:13 AM EDT (US)     88 / 107       
    in the xpacklanguage.dll, how did you manage to get the string table over 3061?(in the resource hacker; please explain step by step because I tried to do it myself but I'm confused.)

If you don't know what to write, start writing. Same thing with scenario design. If you have know idea yet, start designing.

Projects: Kingdom
    The God of Gods
    Mortal
    posted 27 June 2006 03:23 PM EDT (US)     89 / 107       
    Open the Resource Editor, open xpacklanguage.dll, click Resource at the top of the screen and then Add Resource, select String Table, click OK and voila, you have a new string. Normally it should say "Language Neutral" but I always change it to English (right click -> Properties -> Language).

• The God of Gods
    Mortal
    posted 06 July 2006 02:16 PM EDT (US)     90 / 107       
    *** THE PATCH IS NOW OUT! ***

No more petty troubles with scenario's and mods. The link:

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=5422

• deathman rts nl
    Mortal
    posted 06 July 2006 02:36 PM EDT (US)     91 / 107       
    OMG, this is amazing!! downloading now!!!

nuclear arbitor
    Mortal
    posted 07 July 2006 01:42 AM EDT (US)     92 / 107       
    i no i should have posted this last year (before this came out) but i just got around to stop beign lazy and try to fix the thing.

i instaled lota and every thing works right except theres no mods. also when im looking at the second map (the cinimatic were islider is supposed to throw the ring in but dosnt (***plot twist***) i leave cinimatic mode and as long as its not playing a camera track i can move around. of course with the mods mising all i can see is some trolls haging around and a under world passage with to tart gates next to it.

any help? i read the readme. did auto install (im about 99% sure i did that right) and did a manule (99% sure i did that right too) but all the files were in place. i also did the little extract thing. o wait i might have the awnser. i didnt over write some of the file with the extracter.

nope nope nm. that wasnt the problem. any help.

death is not the worst, it is the ultimate end

[This message has been edited by nuclear arbitor (edited 07-07-2006 @ 01:44 AM).]

deathman rts nl
    Mortal
    posted 07 July 2006 05:02 AM EDT (US)     93 / 107       
    you shouldn't have the proto and protox in your data folder.

nuclear arbitor
    Mortal
    posted 07 July 2006 08:00 PM EDT (US)     94 / 107       
    yeah but do i gotta extract it? the lota is in a bar

The God of Gods
    Mortal
    posted 08 July 2006 05:48 AM EDT (US)     95 / 107       
    ^Wha? You don't have to extract our bar. Weird. :-S Well, uhm, try removing proto and protox from the data folder, run "lta.exe" and if it doesn't work then, try extracting our proto to a different folder, then copy and paste everything from our protox and put it into yours. Try to get the numbers of the units right if you have any mods, otherwise it might get screwy. Sorry to put you through all this trouble, but this is something I haven't encountered.... ever.

You aren't using a no CD crack, are you? Because I vaguely remember having that problem when I still used one (2 years ago ^^).

• nuclear arbitor
    Mortal
    posted 09 July 2006 03:42 PM EDT (US)     96 / 107       
    if its a crack some one got the cd, made an ethentic looking yellow lable and stuck it on, then sold it on ebay. it might be a crack though. if some one wanted to do that

and u dont gotta number the units. just stick in "x" or something and its fine. i had like 60 mods at one point and half of them were "x" and it worked fine. the funny part was when i installed the mod and the opened aomx all the units and sometimes the buildings on the menu screen were replaced by them

EDIT: dam, my proto seems to be gone. both x and normal. all i got r the xmb

[This message has been edited by nuclear arbitor (edited 07-09-2006 @ 03:53 PM).]

ATU12
    Mortal
    posted 11 July 2006 04:01 AM EDT (US)     97 / 107       
    What the word, need to pass the last Pine Trees in "Flight to the Ford" mission? Me english not very good, so i dont understand question very good :-(

[This message has been edited by ATU12 (edited 07-11-2006 @ 08:21 AM).]

The God of Gods
    Mortal
    posted 11 July 2006 11:48 AM EDT (US)     98 / 107       
    You're talking about how to get rid of the other Walking Trees right?

*Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*

Try typing "cheat". That'll tell you that the road is indicated by a huge Runestone and a Major God Statue of Thor, I believe. There's a little path next to that; it'll lead you to a riddle. If you want the solution to that riddle, just ask.

• ATU12
    Mortal
    posted 11 July 2006 12:55 PM EDT (US)     99 / 107       
    I do all, write CHEAT, talk with Statue, but me english is not very good and i dont know what word i need chat now to that statue :>( Please Help, yes i need get out off my way that lasts walking trees. What word i need chat now? I want the solution of that riddle.

[This message has been edited by ATU12 (edited 07-11-2006 @ 01:10 PM).]

The God of Gods
    Mortal
    posted 13 July 2006 05:04 PM EDT (US)     100 / 107       
    *Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*
    *Spoiler*

The answer to the riddle is "ringwraiths".

• « Previous Page  1 2 3 4 5  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames